Originally Posted by anonymouse
That's pretty funny. The demographics who buy Android are:
* People on carriers that don't have the iPhone.
* People who get fast talked into buying Android instead of iPhone because it benefits the carrier when they do so.
* Apple hating psuedo geeks who (erroneously) believe that Android is open.
ok, let's see, from my sample of one (me), I have an android phone.
* I am on Vodafone NZ (the iPhone carrier)
* I choose to purchase this phone, I didn't purchase it to benefit anyone but myself (actually it was sold by a different carrier, unlocked phones are nice)
* I own several Macs, and iPods etc.
So you were wrong on all three counts. What about a forth option, something like,
* can't justify spending the extra NZ$1000 the 32GB iPhone 4 would have cost.