or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Posts moved from a front page thread for being off topic.

Posts moved from a front page thread for being off topic.

post #1 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichL View Post

This story has already been corrected in the press. The actual story is that Nokia will save billions by adopting Windows Phone.

Next thing you'll tell us Obama isn't a Muslim from Kenya.
post #2 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbass View Post

You don't say....
post #3 of 17
Quote:

If he is a Muslim from Kenya then why hell did the CIA. allow him into the white house? Oh and by the way Muslims are part of the federal reserve homey. So you better chill. Remember you ain't on the gold standard anymore.
Troll.
post #4 of 17
Quote:

Typical white male racist rhetoric, what are you afraid you're no longer at the top of the food chain, scared a black man can become president and has the intellectual aptitude that is superior to your peers? I bet you neve questioned bush nativity to thos country, oh let me guess. There was no such thing as native Americans, it was all made up and caucasions are the real natives of this land, I mean, you were all non immigrants and everyone else is not worthy of being called an American.

And since when is the Islamic faith illegal here in the united states of America that has freedom of religion and several liberties engrained into it's history and philosophy.
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccherry View Post

If he is a Muslim from Kenya then why hell did the CIA. allow him into the white house? Oh and by the way Muslims are part of the federal reserve homey. So you better chill. Remember you ain't on the gold standard anymore.
Troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zindako View Post

Typical white male racist rhetoric, what are you afraid you're no longer at the top of the food chain, scared a black man can become president and has the intellectual aptitude that is superior to your peers? I bet you neve questioned bush nativity to thos country, oh let me guess. There was no such thing as native Americans, it was all made up and caucasions are the real natives of this land, I mean, you were all non immigrants and everyone else is not worthy of being called an American.

And since when is the Islamic faith illegal here in the united states of America that has freedom of religion and several liberties engrained into it's history and philosophy.

This is why we need a sarcasm tag for modern textbased discourse. Im pretty damn sure Superbass was being ironic.
post #6 of 17
Quote:

Or better yet Bush was the real terrorist to America
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logisticaldron View Post

This is why we need a sarcasm tag for modern textbased discourse. Im pretty damn sure Superbass was being ironic.

We don't need crap lines like that from superbass, the media already broadcast that junk from fox news everyday all day. I'm sure he truly believes that nonsense at the core of his being.
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelraven View Post

Or better yet Bush was the real terrorist to America

Amen, the largest deficit producing president, and where were the tea partiers when he was destroying our economy while creating fake wars and costing American lives?
post #9 of 17
Quote:

Do not start with this.
post #10 of 17
Quote:

Dude, settle down a little bit. He was joking. Bush had plenty of criticism and inappropriate jokes thrown his way when he was in office, but because he's white, it's okay to make fun of him. Because Obama is black, making fun of him is off limits. It wasn't a racist comment, it was just an attempt at humor, which you obviously lack.

</rant>

Now, about those Nokia phones that don't sell in the U.S. running a mobile OS from a U.S. company that can't sell their (mobile) software in their own home territory?
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logisticaldron View Post

We don't need a sarcasm tag, we just need someone who is good at sarcasm.

I'm assuming it was sarcastic since if it wasn't, it's a really offensive and bigoted thing to say, but in truth I had to read it a few times before I decided. "Superbass" just isn't' that good at sarcasm. A simple smiley face at the end would have made it clearer.
post #12 of 17
Quote:

Amen, the largest deficit producing president, and where were the tea partiers when he was destroying our economy while creating fake wars and costing American lives?

"the largest deficit producing president"..Ehem..with an excellent follow-thru by BHO (all in two years, OMG!), which drove the nation to unparalleled economic catastrophe never seen since the Great Depression. We are a tad lucky there is Apple Inc that can stimulate spending to prop up the economy.
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTechnocrati View Post

"the largest deficit producing president"..Ehem..with an excellent follow-thru by BHO (all in two years, OMG!), which drove the nation to unparalleled economic catastrophe never seen since the Great Depression. We are a tad lucky there is Apple Inc that can stimulate spending to prop up the economy.

Well, if political discussion is going to be allowed, I still think we should draw the line at blatantly rewriting history.

First of all, the nation had already been driven to an, "unparalleled economic catastrophe never seen since the Great Depression," before President Obama was even elected, let alone assumed office. (Although, if you get your news from Fox, you may have been brainwashed to believe otherwise.)

Secondly, once the nation has been driven to an, "unparalleled economic catastrophe never seen since the Great Depression," by 30 years of irrational Republican economic policies -- i.e., Voodoo Economics -- the only way to prevent it from becoming an, "unparalleled economic catastrophe, worse than the Great Depression," is to resort to deficit spending to keep the damaged economy afloat.

But, just so we're clear, the bank bailouts/TARP were programs of the Bush administration and more recently Republicans have been busy holding unemployment benefits (an unquestionable benefit to stimulating the economy by putting dollars that will get spent in the pockets of the victims of Republican economic policies) hostage in order to get billions in tax cuts (which have no demonstrated value in stimulating the economy) for people who don't need them.
post #14 of 17
nice Hi-jack!

Originally by Rickers - 2014 : Cook & will bury Apple.  They can only ride Steve's ghost so long.

Originally Posted by  thataveragejoe :  Next week  Korea Times, "I'm gay too"-Samsung

Originally by Rickers - 2014 : Cook & will bury Apple.  They can only ride Steve's ghost so long.

Originally Posted by  thataveragejoe :  Next week  Korea Times, "I'm gay too"-Samsung

post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Well, if political discussion is going to be allowed, I still think we should draw the line at blatantly rewriting history.

First of all, the nation had already been driven to an, "unparalleled economic catastrophe never seen since the Great Depression," before President Obama was even elected, let alone assumed office. (Although, if you get your news from Fox, you may have been brainwashed to believe otherwise.)

Secondly, once the nation has been driven to an, "unparalleled economic catastrophe never seen since the Great Depression," by 30 years of irrational Republican economic policies -- i.e., Voodoo Economics -- the only way to prevent it from becoming an, "unparalleled economic catastrophe, worse than the Great Depression," is to resort to deficit spending to keep the damaged economy afloat.

But, just so we're clear, the bank bailouts/TARP were programs of the Bush administration and more recently Republicans have been busy holding unemployment benefits (an unquestionable benefit to stimulating the economy by putting dollars that will get spent in the pockets of the victims of Republican economic policies) hostage in order to get billions in tax cuts (which have no demonstrated value in stimulating the economy) for people who don't need them.

BHO showed his irresponsibility and ineptness in leading a nation in only 18 months in office where he, together with Pelosi and Reid, with thumbs-up from George Soros, bankcrupted the nation. Then BHO upheld the "Food Stamp Economny" so that people who are lazy to go to work or earn a living will be at the mercy of the govenrment who wants to perpetrate power. Talking about the leftist agenda.
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTechnocrati View Post

BHO showed his irresponsibility and ineptness in leading a nation in only 18 months in office where he, together with Pelosi and Reid, with thumbs-up from George Soros, bankcrupted the nation. Then BHO upheld the "Food Stamp Economny" so that people who are lazy to go to work or earn a living will be at the mercy of the govenrment who wants to perpetrate power. Talking about the leftist agenda.

Talking about no idea what you are talking about.
post #17 of 17
Why God why?

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Posts moved from a front page thread for being off topic.