or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Best Buy invites customers to 'discover' Apple's iWork '11 this Saturday

Best Buy invites customers to 'discover' Apple's iWork '11 this Saturday - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

FWIW, I'd like to see iWeb get a major upgrade too, but I'm not so alarmed by the lack of an update in the last iLife cycle that I'm assuming that it's been abandoned. I think this is more a function of all the projects Apple has on its plate these days, and the setting of priorities.

I think it also reflects where Apple is relative to their HTML5 implementation. They will want that sorted and available in Safari before updating iWeb.
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by penchanted View Post

I think it also reflects where Apple is relative to their HTML5 implementation. They will want that sorted and available in Safari before updating iWeb.

Could be. Good point.
Please don't be insane.
Please don't be insane.
post #43 of 43
iWeb's clearly in some kind of maintenance mode. I wish Apple would leave iWeb the way it is, and introduce iWeb Pro which would turn the whole app into an easy to use front end for WordPress.

Nobody's really got an easy to use web-page builder linked to a CMS, unless you count Facebook.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Best Buy invites customers to 'discover' Apple's iWork '11 this Saturday