or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple's Steve Jobs to meet with President Obama on Thursday

Apple's Steve Jobs to meet with President Obama on Thursday - Page 4

post #121 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorpit View Post

Climate change is a misnomer. Instead of having complete faith in a few scientists, who have been exposed recently I might add,

those "leaks" from PSU I believe you are referring to have been discredited. I actually went to PSU to study economics and I trust the integrity of their staff. Anyway.., this thread is full of ideologues, can we actually get back to the thread's topic?

Now that the meeting is over and the photos are out. I looks like some in the media tried to make it look as if Steve really bad health, but it doesn't really look that bad.
post #122 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorpit View Post

Climate change is a misnomer. The general public use to call it "the weather". And it changes from time to time. Don't believe me? Instead of having complete faith in a few scientists, who have been exposed recently I might add, why don't you research the ice age. It is very easy and sometimes convenient to pick a specific point in time and say this is the reference point. Enough jumping around though. I went from making a joke about Steve visiting Obama to have race discussions and explain about global warming. It was fun but I gotta get back to work...

I've spent some time traveling the world, maybe not as much as others here, but I've seen good and bad environmental conditions. Again, I'm done talking about pollution and anything else that may pop up other than Obama's photo opp/campaign donation meeting...

Sounds like you realize at some level that you're wrong but don't want to let go of you cherished beliefs, or have them challenged, just keep your head in the sand and take some cheap political potshots.
post #123 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Sounds like you realize at some level that you're wrong but don't want to let go of you cherished beliefs, or have them challenged, just keep your head in the sand and take some cheap political potshots.

I apologize if I mislead you. I assume when I said good and bad you thought I was referring to what the rest of us call the weather, I was referring to pollution. I haven't been around a few thousand years to know what is and isn't normal weather for any particular place. Heck in the last 40 years I've been alive I've seen the cycle from long brutal winters, to (thankfully) much milder winters, and now we're back on the brutal cycle.

As for keeping my head in the sand, did you miss the part were for the last two years we've had snow in all fifty states? And that these are the coldest winters in the last few years? The scientists in State College are about as wacky as Joe Pa. The only difference being Joe is senile and scientists are on the pay. When somebody is getting paid to find global warming what do you think they are going to find? The hockey stick chart they developed can't "predict" recorded weather so why would you believe it to predict the future? Now that there is no warming we are now in to climate change. Forgetting the fact there has been little solar activity over the past few months (which contributes more to warming than anything else).

Any way enough is enough, I'm done. Obama had his photo op, Steve looks relatively healthy all things considered, you keep believing you're correct, and the rest of us will continue to live in the real world...
Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple's Steve Jobs to meet with President Obama on Thursday