or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple's Steve Jobs to meet with President Obama on Thursday
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple's Steve Jobs to meet with President Obama on Thursday - Page 2

post #41 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferfromuk View Post

As a Brit can anyone tell me is Obama what they used to call a Collectivist?

P.S - As a Brit I view America as the greatest and freest nation that has ever existed on earth - shame ALL Americans don't.

I don't think that would be the correct label because it implies communism (somewhat of a marxist view point) and in his case although he does speak of groups a lot the emphasis (I think) is on the individual not the group. I was not an Obama supporter during the election, however as the president of the US I do support him (not unconditionally or unilaterally) but I do believe he is sincere in his hopes for freedom, health and peace for the individual - but it is very typical to track these folks as groups. I do believe (as many do in the Democratic party) that he believes in wealth redistribution and although says he doesn't he doesn't believe in putting a penalty on 'those that can afford more' I think he really does not mind it at all. In his (and others minds) its OK to take away from those that have worked hard to make their money (or those fortunate enough to have someone else in there lives that did) as long as it is to help the poor or some other group he wants to help. I personally think that is what charities are for and that we would all pay less if we paid a flat tax. I digress and this topic is one that really should e handled offline or in another forum. Cheers.
post #42 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

I mean, never mind that those patriots Reagan and Bush Deux are the two presidents that got the US into the massive amount of debt they are in. I mean come on. We had to finance massive tax cuts for the rich and fight godless communism and Islamofascism. But now the $10 trillion of debt were are in is all the fault of "president" Osama - I mean Obama. Jeez. He wasn't even born in America. What does he know about red meat eating, flag waving America? Nothing. And the middle class, of course Obama is targeting that. Forget that the middle class has been stagnant since the mid-1970s, while the income of the top 1% in the US has grown stratospherically. Its all Obama! Now I'm off to watch that patriot Glen Beck on Fox News - the only channel I watch, except for when I have my head shoved up my own ass.

I hope that bottom line is a joke. Glen Beck is a raving lunatic R-tard... Who in their right mind can watch this guy and think, "yeah he's totally right." instead of what most think... "holy crap who gave this moron air time?"
2010 17" MBP and many i devices.

Former Owner of multiple generations of Mac's all the way back to the Performa 6400.
Reply
2010 17" MBP and many i devices.

Former Owner of multiple generations of Mac's all the way back to the Performa 6400.
Reply
post #43 of 123
Judge Andrew Napolitano's Freedom Watch and John Stossel's show Stossel on Fox Business Channel (or http://patriotsnetwork.com streaming) are much better choices than Beck. Beck is 1/2 phony neocon and 1/2 libertarian pretender -- he used to attack Ron Paul -- Beck cannot be trusted, but does occasionally have some good content.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

I mean, never mind that those patriots Reagan and Bush Deux are the two presidents that got the US into the massive amount of debt they are in. I mean come on. We had to finance massive tax cuts for the rich and fight godless communism and Islamofascism. But now the $10 trillion of debt were are in is all the fault of "president" Osama - I mean Obama. Jeez. He wasn't even born in America. What does he know about red meat eating, flag waving America? Nothing. And the middle class, of course Obama is targeting that. Forget that the middle class has been stagnant since the mid-1970s, while the income of the top 1% in the US has grown stratospherically. Its all Obama! Now I'm off to watch that patriot Glen Beck on Fox News - the only channel I watch, except for when I have my head shoved up my own ass.
post #44 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxdmb134 View Post

I hope that bottom line is a joke. Glen Beck is a raving lunatic R-tard... Who in their right mind can watch this guy and think, "yeah he's totally right." instead of what most think... "holy crap who gave this moron air time?"

It was.

iPhone 4S 64GB, Black, soon to be sold in favor of a Nokia Lumia 920
Early 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, soon to be replaced with a Retina MacBook Pro, or an Asus U500

Reply

iPhone 4S 64GB, Black, soon to be sold in favor of a Nokia Lumia 920
Early 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, soon to be replaced with a Retina MacBook Pro, or an Asus U500

Reply
post #45 of 123
Yes -- End the Fed!

http://endthefedusa.ning.com/



There is only one major political party in the US -- the big government party. We need libertarians for smaller government.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolian View Post

Wow. What if I told you that the government isn't controlling anything. Perhaps it's the banking system... Check it out. Don't ever blame a political party for something you don't like until you research it.
post #46 of 123
People need to realize it takes three to tango. The President and Congress (House and Senate).

Within those three entities there are people who are affiliated with political parties. Each person and party have been bought by big business. So let's all not kid ourselves. Point a finger at who you want. Blame whomever for us being here. I'll start with George Washington if it makes everyone feel better. Fingers can be pointed at everyone including myself.

Let's get smart about this and correct the situation before it really gets bad.

I will admit that Facebook showing up has me perplexed.
Hard-Core.
Reply
Hard-Core.
Reply
post #47 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHarder View Post

Maybe the president will inquire about those Made In Shenzhen/Assembled by Foxconn 'working conditions', and why more of those jobs can't be done in America?

... or maybe congratulate him for making sure their working conditions have become better after a through investigation that no other company on the business has even bothered to conduct... including Microsoft, who, WAIT FOR IT, also produces on China!

Oh, what am I doing. I mean, AppleInsider should already have given you a PermaBan for all of your obvious trolling, and you know you are one yourself. Think no one ever reads your childish (funny, after reading your sig) comments on "iDiots" or something like that on Engadget?

iPhone 4S 64GB, Black, soon to be sold in favor of a Nokia Lumia 920
Early 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, soon to be replaced with a Retina MacBook Pro, or an Asus U500

Reply

iPhone 4S 64GB, Black, soon to be sold in favor of a Nokia Lumia 920
Early 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, soon to be replaced with a Retina MacBook Pro, or an Asus U500

Reply
post #48 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

Go hang out with the Constitutional Party. They're looking for a few good theocrats.

You are describing what should be all Americans, but sadly there are quite a few who aren't quite on board. Unfortunately from the details of this article Steve is schedule to meet with one of them...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for this meeting. This would have to be one of the shortest discussions in the history of the world.

Barry, "So fella's, explain to me how this capitalism thing is suppose to work again?"

Steve responds, ""
Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
Reply
Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
Reply
post #49 of 123
Just how exactly are Schmidt and Zuckerberg "american middle class"?
It's not like they were BORN to Middle Classers... nor did they become that!
Hey, wake up, Mr. President!
Wakap Wakap, this time for America?

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
post #50 of 123
What nonsense -- those jobs are there because of the cost of labor is inexpensive and would not be done here, because bozo Americans think government should set a "minimum wage", which CAUSES UNEMPLOYMENT! Economics 101.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHarder View Post

Maybe the president will inquire about those Made In Shenzhen/Assembled by Foxconn 'working conditions', and why more of those jobs can't be done in America?
post #51 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

I mean, never mind that those patriots Reagan and Bush Deux are the two presidents that got the US into the massive amount of debt they are in. I mean come on. We had to finance massive tax cuts for the rich...

Making $250K a year is hardly rich. I will admit it is a nice salary by most any standard but this crapola about being rich - come on now? At least back in the day when we said rich we were talking about millionaires (and today more like multi-millionaires) but a quarter of a million a year is hardly being rich. I will give in to upper middle but hardly rich.
post #52 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxdmb134 View Post

I hope that bottom line is a joke. Glen Beck is a raving lunatic R-tard... Who in their right mind can watch this guy and think, "yeah he's totally right." instead of what most think... "holy crap who gave this moron air time?"

I think EVERY line is a joke

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
post #53 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Its_Hot View Post

Making $250K a year is hardly rich. I will admit it is a nice salary by most any standard but this crapola about being rich - come on now? At least back in the day when we said rich we were talking about millionaires (and today more like multi-millionaires) but a quarter of a million a year is hardly being rich. I will give in to upper middle but hardly rich.

250K and UP! (Not the animovie, the direction )...

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
post #54 of 123
The bailouts are unconstitutional, and theft from the American people -- anti-American for sure, and anything that causes inflation (bailouts) IS anti-business.

Enough is enough, the welfare (transfer payments) politicians need to GO!

I mean come on, social security is a bigger Ponzi scheme than what Bernie Madoff came up with -- and it's somehow "ok" for government to continue it?! What a joke We The People have become -- never holding public servants accountable!


Quote:
Originally Posted by planetWC View Post

Anti Business? Been watching Fox news again?

Considering Wall Street and the Banks and AIG all got bailed out, how is he anti-business?
Has ANYONE on Wall Street involved in Credit Default Swaps or any of the other shenanigans served time in jail?
post #55 of 123
MORE NONSENSE. 36% of 2011 Federal Spending (est.) is JUST Transfer Payments, and 17% is Discretionary spending -- that is NOT infrastructure. You think you can SPEND MORE and not cut out that unconstitutional spending?! Do you have any idea what the US debt is and what it will be in 10 years under Obama's plan? Financial ruin for generations to become debt slaves!

You do realize NO Federal spending should ever be made on education -- it's unconstitutional. This is for the States and the People -- better study up on the Constitution...

Investments and R&D are for companies to make, not steal it from We The People and transfer the money to corporations and institutions. To pretend that no advances will occur w/out Fed. Gov. spending is total nonsense. Just look at what Burt Rutan's Scaled Composites did with Spaceship One and now Virgin Galactic -- private space flight. What a joke. Go donate your check to government if you want THEM to redistribute YOUR money, and stop forcing the rest of us to fund YOUR sacred cows!

Educate yourself, and watch THIS episode!:
http://usaguns.net/patriot/pg/videos...irrors-2162011

Part 2:
http://usaguns.net/patriot/pg/videos...irrors-2162011

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetWC View Post

Yes, who needs "investment" in roads, bridges, infrastructure.

And to be competitive in a world economy we should obviously stop funding schools and public education. Lets all keep all our money for ourselves. Lets stay dependent on oil and make zero investments in R&D, because I mean who needs computers, telecommunications, the Internet, satellites, and the majority of advances funded by our government.
post #56 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascii View Post

Perhaps if there had been more competition in healthcare over the years there would be a cure for cancer by now. Perhaps Steve should put that to Obama.

Please explain to me how people having better healthcare or having more options would lead to the curing of cancer.
post #57 of 123
Umm, the "Constitution Party" is a little mis-named -- they have advocated the return of public stonings, and are highly religious-bent!

No, I am more of a libertarian -- for freedom on personal and economic matters.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

Go hang out with the Constitutional Party. They're looking for a few good theocrats.
post #58 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Its_Hot View Post

I don't think that would be the correct label because it implies communism (somewhat of a marxist view point) and in his case although he does speak of groups a lot the emphasis (I think) is on the individual not the group. I was not an Obama supporter during the election, however as the president of the US I do support him (not unconditionally or unilaterally) but I do believe he is sincere in his hopes for freedom, health and peace for the individual - but it is very typical to track these folks as groups. I do believe (as many do in the Democratic party) that he believes in wealth redistribution and although says he doesn't he doesn't believe in putting a penalty on 'those that can afford more' I think he really does not mind it at all. In his (and others minds) its OK to take away from those that have worked hard to make their money (or those fortunate enough to have someone else in there lives that did) as long as it is to help the poor or some other group he wants to help. I personally think that is what charities are for and that we would all pay less if we paid a flat tax. I digress and this topic is one that really should e handled offline or in another forum. Cheers.

Thanks for taking time out to answer.

As for relevance, Steve Jobs meets the President - it couldn't be any more political.
post #59 of 123
Obama has no clue -- he wants Obamacare which is flagrantly unconstitutional. The solution is LESS, NOT MORE government involvement.

This is a very business-unfriendly environment due to the substantially increased government interference in our lives and regulation. Government NEVER creates wealth, it ONLY consumes wealth.

I am convinced Obama is just a cog in the machine to lower the standard of living in this nation, and that is toward the effort of new world order types. They would create an EU style system in the Americas and eventually try to combine all those conglomerations to further centralize power. Very dangerous to liberty -- no American should desire this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascii View Post

Perhaps if there had been more competition in healthcare over the years there would be a cure for cancer by now. Perhaps Steve should put that to Obama.
post #60 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1h15233 View Post

Please explain to me how people having better healthcare or having more options would lead to the curing of cancer.

Because those two things you mentioned aren't the only benefits of competition, another typical outcome is new products entering the marketplace.
post #61 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascii View Post

Because those two things you mentioned aren't the only benefits of competition, another typical outcome is new products entering the marketplace.

Sorry but I fail to see the correlation between studies to cure cancer and people having healthcare.
post #62 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferfromuk View Post

As a Brit can anyone tell me is Obama what they used to call a Collectivist?

P.S - As a Brit I view America as the greatest and freest nation that has ever existed on earth - shame ALL Americans don't.

The right in this country tars Obama with the label "socialist." Their Exhibit A is the insurance reform he got passed. But it is hard for them to explain how Obama's use of the ideas of Senator Dole and Governor Romney in putting this package together is "socialist," while those two aren't. It is easy for them to make him an "other" because of his race.
post #63 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyforall View Post

Investments and R&D are for companies to make, not steal it from We The People and transfer the money to corporations and institutions. To pretend that no advances will occur w/out Fed. Gov. spending is total nonsense. Just look at what Burt Rutan's Scaled Composites did with Spaceship One and now Virgin Galactic -- private space flight.

Not to mention Rearden Metal. Hank Rearden did that without any government interference. Oh wait...that's fiction written by a sexually frustrated sociopath.
post #64 of 123
Short of tearing out the convoluted tax code and replacing it with a fairer flat tax, all Obama is going to hear is some version of 'get out of the way.'

Lower taxes, less regulation and smaller govt. are the direction we should be heading, not the reverse.

Obama wants to be like Reagan and thinks it's all about the proper wording in his speeches. It's not. It's about the power of great ideas.

I love this quote from Obama:

"I think its fair to say the Republicans were the party of ideas for a pretty long chunk of time there over the last ten, fifteen years, in the sense that they were challenging conventional wisdom."
post #65 of 123
Lots of opinions here - very little intelligence ...

One subject sure to be discussed in this meeting is how U.S. companies can repatriate some $1 trillion in overseas earnings without some kind of break on punitive U.S. taxes.

I admit to being a Fanatical Moderate. I Disdain the Inane. Vyizderzominymororzizazizdenderizorziz?

Reply

I admit to being a Fanatical Moderate. I Disdain the Inane. Vyizderzominymororzizazizdenderizorziz?

Reply
post #66 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.M.S.BUSHAN View Post

sometimes the quotes get funny and other times it gets obnoxious !

I don't know where this comment fits in !!

Somewhere above your head.
post #67 of 123
wow, so much partisanship in here.. is anybody out there an independent realist anymore?
post #68 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

The right in this country tars Obama with the label "socialist." Their Exhibit A is the insurance reform he got passed. But it is hard for them to explain how Obama's use of the ideas of Senator Dole and Governor Romney in putting this package together is "socialist," while those two aren't. It is easy for them to make him an "other" because of his race.

No, you coming from a misplaced center. What is now the so called right was the center just a few years ago. When the left came a long they identified the center as such. Now any movement from the "right" to a misplaced center is actually a political push to the left. No one wants to come across as being considered "far-right", right?

Thankfully people are starting to wake-up to this old trick and calling a turd a turd. That's why there is such a strong push against policies such as government run healthcare, social security, department of education, and multiple out of control spending.

As for Dole and Romney, they too are part of the problem. At no point should Romney be considered a presidential candidate until he admits what a disaster his healthcare plan turned out to be. He's another "pretty face" making the same mistakes as the guy now in office...
Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
Reply
Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
Reply
post #69 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1h15233 View Post

Sorry but I fail to see the correlation between studies to cure cancer and people having healthcare.

You don't see competition as a potential driver of technological advancement? Developing new tech to get ahead of the competition should be an easy correlation for anyone who frequents this site.

It stands to reason that if healthcare had been a vigorous free market these past decades Steve might have his cure by now.
post #70 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

Knowing and having been around Steve your type of remarks would only be met with a scathing retort and basically having him ask who is this idiot wasting everybody's time.

He'd want to know what you do for the company because it isn't being the class clown. Save that for a political site.

Amen, and if ARSgm stands for Apple Retail Store general manager, it's no wonder he is "former."
A.k.a. AppleHead on other forums.
Reply
A.k.a. AppleHead on other forums.
Reply
post #71 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetWC View Post

Foxconn workers are paid the equivalent of $299 per YEAR.
Stop lying about US Workers.

Sorry, I'm not lying. They may only make the equivalent of $299 per year, but at least they're thankful for having a job.

You mention their wage but fail to mention their commensurate cost of living.


Just stating their wage doesn't take into account their way of life or accepted standard of living.

I'm referring to their work ethic in comparison to ours, so don't try to change the subject. The fact that they produce such quality, in such volume, for such a small wage just bolsters my statement. They're thankful for working and take pride in their work. All things equal, it would be a rare instance to find an American that would do the same.

Again, I'm not slamming my country, I'm simply stating the fact that our attitude sucks because we feel entitled to earn a premium wage but feel we're not required to provide, in return, the equivalent in productivity.

You must be an employee.

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply
post #72 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyforall View Post

Obama has no clue -- he wants Obamacare which is flagrantly unconstitutional. The solution is LESS, NOT MORE government involvement.

This is a very business-unfriendly environment due to the substantially increased government interference in our lives and regulation. Government NEVER creates wealth, it ONLY consumes wealth.

I am convinced Obama is just a cog in the machine to lower the standard of living in this nation, and that is toward the effort of new world order types. They would create an EU style system in the Americas and eventually try to combine all those conglomerations to further centralize power. Very dangerous to liberty -- no American should desire this.

Come on, there are plenty of politically themed sites on which such spewing is quite appropriate. Please give us technophiles a political free zone where we can be safe from the usual righty versus lefty dirt clod fights. Enough of that on TV and radio.
A.k.a. AppleHead on other forums.
Reply
A.k.a. AppleHead on other forums.
Reply
post #73 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Its_Hot View Post

Making $250K a year is hardly rich. I will admit it is a nice salary by most any standard but this crapola about being rich - come on now? At least back in the day when we said rich we were talking about millionaires (and today more like multi-millionaires) but a quarter of a million a year is hardly being rich. I will give in to upper middle but hardly rich.

I think that's where we have lost our way to be honest, we don't appreciate what rich is.

I make just shy of $250k per year, and even living in the Bay Area as far as I am concerned I am rich.

Why do I say that? Because if you earn over $100,000 per year, you are in the top 7% of earners, in the US - that's rich.

If you earn $250k, you earn six times the median average - that's rich.

And by the way, I would willingly pay more tax. It is not right that because I own two expensive homes that I can have tax writeoffs that allow me to pay a lower percentage of my earnings as tax than someone who earns far less than me.
post #74 of 123
I would like to see the president get these guys on board a top secret skunk works devoted to internet warfare. Besides the usual defense against cyber attacks, there is much we could do to support popular democratic movements around the world. Imagine a satellite-based internet service targeted on Iran--Sky-Fi if you will. Available everywhere in the country and could not be blocked by the government. Just blue skyin.'
A.k.a. AppleHead on other forums.
Reply
A.k.a. AppleHead on other forums.
Reply
post #75 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Its_Hot View Post

Making $250K a year is hardly rich. I will admit it is a nice salary by most any standard but this crapola about being rich - come on now? At least back in the day when we said rich we were talking about millionaires (and today more like multi-millionaires) but a quarter of a million a year is hardly being rich. I will give in to upper middle but hardly rich.

It all depends what you feel your standard of living should be. Earning $250k a year makes one a top 5% wage earner in the US. While one may not be swimming in dough, it makes for quite a comfortable living if one spends it wisely.

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply
post #76 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by pit5000 View Post

wow, so much partisanship in here.. is anybody out there an independent realist anymore?

Are you kidding? When there is so much noise-to-signal, why even bother.
post #77 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Huber View Post

I would like to see the president get these guys on board a top secret skunk works devoted to internet warfare. Besides the usual defense against cyber attacks, there is much we could do to support popular democratic movements around the world. Imagine a satellite-based internet service targeted on Iran--Sky-Fi if you will. Available everywhere in the country and could not be blocked by the government. Just blue skyin.'

There's some folks with software skills in some of these bad places too, you know.

Just sayin'....
post #78 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorpit View Post

No, you coming from a misplaced center. What is now the so called right was the center just a few years ago. When the left came a long they identified the center as such. Now any movement from the "right" to a misplaced center is actually a political push to the left. No one wants to come across as being considered "far-right", right?

Thankfully people are starting to wake-up to this old trick and calling a turd a turd. That's why there is such a strong push against policies such as government run healthcare, social security, department of education, and multiple out of control spending.

As for Dole and Romney, they too are part of the problem. At no point should Romney be considered a presidential candidate until he admits what a disaster his healthcare plan turned out to be. He's another "pretty face" making the same mistakes as the guy now in office...

And, therefore, your choice would be......?
post #79 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Huber View Post

Come on, there are plenty of politically themed sites on which such spewing is quite appropriate. Please give us technophiles a political free zone where we can be safe from the usual righty versus lefty dirt clod fights. Enough of that on TV and radio.

In theory all of the partisan political blather should be confined to the political forum, but in practice it frequently boils over into other discussions, and unfortunately the mods don't make much of an effort to shut it down. This is the rare time when posters who are almost never seen participating in any discussion outside of the political forum turn up to pollute other threads.
Please don't be insane.
Reply
Please don't be insane.
Reply
post #80 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Huber View Post

Come on, there are plenty of politically themed sites on which such spewing is quite appropriate. Please give us technophiles a political free zone where we can be safe from the usual righty versus lefty dirt clod fights. Enough of that on TV and radio.

The solution is so simple with this guy.

1. Impeach Obama
2. Cancel Social security
3. Cancel Medicare
4. Cancel taxes for business
5. Cancel public education
6. Cancel the Federal Reserve

Then all would be 'right' with the world.

Hell you might as well make it illegal to be homeless.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple's Steve Jobs to meet with President Obama on Thursday