or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Software Update not picking up new updates (iweb&itunes)

Software Update not picking up new updates (iweb&itunes)

post #1 of 3
Hey,

So even though both iWeb and iTunes tells me an update exists (and they do), when I click update and Software Update takes over...it scans and tells me there is nothing available - i.e. gives me the 'your software is up to date' message with "Software Update doesnt have any new software for your computer at this time." - even though it should.

Any thoughts on receipts I toss or something like that? I forget where those types of things are buried....

thanks!
Good for <del>wiki</del>OpenLeaks
<del>wiki</del>OpenLeaks for Good
post #2 of 3
Where are the applications? iWork refuses to update unless they're left inside the "iWork '0x" folder. Put iTunes and iWeb directly in the Applications folder.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Where are the applications? iWork refuses to update unless they're left inside the "iWork '0x" folder. Put iTunes and iWeb directly in the Applications folder.

Thanks! I had set up an iApps folder to have a fan of apps grow out of my dock to de-clutter...
maybe I'l try aliases or something.

thanks again!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Software
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Software Update not picking up new updates (iweb&itunes)