or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Will there be an Android section added to these boards?

Will there be an Android section added to these boards?

post #1 of 5
Please, I do not intend to be a "troll" (whatever that means. I'm kind of new to this The Internet), or incite negative feelings within this community, but I ask since Android-related topics appear so frequently on the main page.

Perhaps Apple Insider is expanding its coverage to other topics and devices?

post #2 of 5
Yes.

The iPhone 5 will run Android. And on April 1st, the domain for this forum is going to change to "androidinsider.com".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voight-Kampff View Post

Please, I do not intend to be a "troll"

Please, that's exactly what you're doing.
(fraking trolls)
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 5
Trolling? How? This is a legitimate topic.

I'm not trolling.

Look, there's a Xoom topic right on the front page right now. It has nothing to do with Apple or its fine products. See for yourself: http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...obe_flash.html
post #4 of 5
People whine when we ignore the competition.
People whine if we support them too much.

This is a happy medium. Post articles, discuss them, but they have no place on the forum beyond news.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voight-Kampff View Post

Trolling? How? This is a legitimate topic.

How about a Sony section?... a Nokia section?... a Maytag section?... perhaps a Holden section would be good too!

Suggesting a dedicated Android section on an APPLE themed board is absurd. Posting threads in the already appropriate topics that discuss Android (or others) in relation to their competition with Apple products is what's intended.

It's AppleInsider for god's sake!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Will there be an Android section added to these boards?