or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Good luck tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow!

post #1 of 7
SAT tomorrow... I know its likely that a lot of AI members aare taking it.

GOOD LUCK!

and if you're reading this.... go STUDY! and get some rest
post #2 of 7
I once went into the SAT's with my head stone-hard from an emotionally trying episode the night before. My Verbal scores dipped 120 points from 710 to 590 but I recorded my highest math score to date! What does that say?
post #3 of 7
That natural science is for the screwed up?
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #4 of 7
Just got back from taking the Writing and U.S. History SAT IIs. They went pretty well--the writing essay was really easy, and so was the multiple choice. The U.S. History was tough, but I think I got above 700.

-Mike
"Wiggum couldn't catch cooties even if he was at Milhouse's birthday party" - H. Simpson
"Wiggum couldn't catch cooties even if he was at Milhouse's birthday party" - H. Simpson
post #5 of 7
I got a 1600 on my SATs... that probably should have one in the smug thread but the sad truth was that I still couldn't get into the colleges I wanted.
post #6 of 7
study?? for the SATs...???
hahahahaahah
oh man, thats rich...

hahahahahahahahha

[ 10-12-2002: Message edited by: _ alliance _ ]</p>
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #7 of 7
My piece of advice is to listen to the Album "Kill 'Em All" tonight and before you leave in the morning. Make sure to listen to "Seek and Destroy" and "No Remorse" a few times each.

I did quite well on the SAT's, using this technique. I also recommend leaving your calculator at home. SAT math is all about getting a crappy answer really fast. The calculator slows you down. (Verbal is too, but Math is more so).

Anyway, When I used the Speed Metal priming technique I finished every section of the test with time to spare. I took the PSAT at about the same time period (same month, I guess), did not "Metal-up" and I was much more sluggish, plus the score was 40 points lower.

As for studying for the SAT, isn't that what school is for?
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Good luck tomorrow!