or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › IBM Organizer to Mac
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

IBM Organizer to Mac

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
I currently run Win XP & soon hope to purchase my 1st Mac (Imac) What I want to know is, dose Apple have anything like IBM's Lotus Organizer? & if so, what is it, can I import 10 yrs of info from my Organizer into the Mac platform? thanks
post #2 of 7
You can import vcard files into Apple's address book so if you export in that format, you should be able to migrate your contacts over. There are other 3rd party apps too:

http://www.marketcircle.com/daylite/index.html

or Entourage/Outlook with Microsoft Office.
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

You can import vcard files into Apple's address book so if you export in that format, you should be able to migrate your contacts over. There are other 3rd party apps too:

http://www.marketcircle.com/daylite/index.html

or Entourage/Outlook with Microsoft Office.

Thanks for that Marvin. But dose Apple have anything like Organizer, ie: addresses, planner, anniversary, meetings, to do, Call, Note pad all in one package? I suppose it must be all separate apps?
post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

You can import vcard files into Apple's address book so if you export in that format, you should be able to migrate your contacts over. There are other 3rd party apps too:

http://www.marketcircle.com/daylite/index.html

or Entourage/Outlook with Microsoft Office.

Just opened your link above and that looks like what I was asking. Is this the best there is or can some one recommend a better app? ta
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybouy View Post

Just opened your link above and that looks like what I was asking. Is this the best there is or can some one recommend a better app? ta

There's another one here:

http://www.objective-decision.com/en...ontactizerpro/

Give a few demos a try out and see which setup works best with the data you have.
post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

There's another one here:

http://www.objective-decision.com/en...ontactizerpro/

Give a few demos a try out and see which setup works best with the data you have.

Thanks Marvin... cool
post #7 of 7
Another thing to keep in mind is that some developers have put apps on the Mac App Store at a significantly lower price. Plus it will be easier to find similar apps like those.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › IBM Organizer to Mac