or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple delays launch of iPad 2 in Japan in wake of earthquake disaster

Apple delays launch of iPad 2 in Japan in wake of earthquake disaster - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

This isn't about who should do what- it's about you misrepresenting and muddling reality to further your opinion/agenda. of.

Everybody on the internet has an opinion, and I was only stating mine. If some people disagree with mine, then that's fine.
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

No, he's not suggesting that only Japanese companies SHOULD donate. He's simply stating a fact, which you wanted to brush under the carpet. You were speaking as if Apple was one of the only large corporations who hasnt announced donations, when in fact, not a SINGLE company that isn't Japanese has done so. This isn't about who should do what- it's about you misrepresenting and muddling reality to further your opinion/agenda. Yes, Japan needs all the help it can get, and large donations help- I certainly wouldnt be opposed to Apple doing so. But singling out Apple by comparing it's lack of donation with these companies is not all that honest and disingenuous, since it's an American company, and in fairness should be compared with other American companies and their donations, or lack thereof.

Thank you, good explanation.
post #43 of 44
Do anyone know when iPad 2 will be released in Japan, wa are all waiting.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by yocke View Post

Do anyone know when iPad 2 will be released in Japan, wa are all waiting.

I'm eagerly waiting for iPad launch in Osaka too! This site reckons it will be mid-May... another 4 weeks of waiting. :-(
http://mobileinjapan.com/2011/04/21/...-april-or-may/
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Apple delays launch of iPad 2 in Japan in wake of earthquake disaster
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple delays launch of iPad 2 in Japan in wake of earthquake disaster