or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Display expert says iPad 2 LCD nearly as good as iPhone 4

Display expert says iPad 2 LCD nearly as good as iPhone 4 - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple 1984 View Post

Please refrain from commenting until you reach age 6 or achieve an IQ greater than a cat.

I just love the deliciously ironic posts in here - thanks for the
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booga View Post

He couldn't be more wrong about this. The iPhone 4's pixel density is probably one of its best qualities and what really sets it apart from everything else on the market. Anti-aliasing can make things a little better, but it can also wash out detail. I don't think the iPhone 4 would be nearly as usable at 132ppi.

Agreed. I don't say this often, but what an idiot. He probably thinks newspapers should be printed in 72dpi as well... There's a good reason for printed materials to be printed in 300dpi and more.
post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple 1984 View Post

Boy, you really are a df. I own an original iPad too and am quite happy with it. I also believe the iPad would benefit from a higher res display. Please refrain from commenting until you reach age 6 or achieve an IQ greater than a cat.

IQ tests are nonsense.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Display expert says iPad 2 LCD nearly as good as iPhone 4