or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › How to print SMS Text Messages from iphone

How to print SMS Text Messages from iphone  

post #1 of 3
Help!

I have a long SMS Text conversation that I really need print from my iPhone 4. Is there any way for me to do this? I know I can send the actual text by clicking "edit" and then selecting all the messages, and then emailing them somewhere, but when you do that, you lose all the date/time information.

I researched prior thread posts and found one from last year that said this wasn't possible, but I find that hard to believe.

Help me Obe Wan Kenobe, you're my only hope...

post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustWest View Post

Help!

I have a long SMS Text conversation that I really need print from my iPhone 4. Is there any way for me to do this? I know I can send the actual text by clicking "edit" and then selecting all the messages, and then emailing them somewhere, but when you do that, you lose all the date/time information.

I researched prior thread posts and found one from last year that said this wasn't possible, but I find that hard to believe.

Help me Obe Wan Kenobe, you're my only hope...

The only thing I can suggest is to do "Screen Shots" then email them to yourself. If it's a long conversation you will probably have to do a lot of them but it's the only suggestion I have. Hope it helps.
post #3 of 3

Ah young grasshopper

sorry to hear of your troubles... these are sad times indeed!

but do not despair, there is an app available to ease those troubles

sorry wrong film isn't it lol

try printcentral - this lets me copy and print all my text messages from the iphone

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › How to print SMS Text Messages from iphone