or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iphone 5

iphone 5

post #1 of 5
Has anyone heard a rumor about when the iphone 5 is coming out? I've been due for an upgrade since Feb 28 & have been wondering if I should get the iphone 4 or wait for the 5.
post #2 of 5
Seriously? Seriously?

Buy one if you need one. Otherwise wait until WWDC.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyliean View Post

Does anyone have an estimated price of how much the iPhone 4 16GB will be when the iPhone 5 Comes out next year.

It's coming out THIS year, spambot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanseven View Post

O RLY? I just hear rumor that may release by June 20

Proof? Link? Anything?

post #4 of 5
More input please
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple_Fan_Boy View Post

More input please

Everything that needs said has been established.

If you "need" one, buy one now. If not, wait until summer when the iPhone 5 should come out.

You've told us nothing of your uses for it, so we can't tell you with any certainty whether you should just get an iPhone 4 or "wait" for the iPhone 5. Wait's in quotation marks as no existing implementations for its use exist save you, personally, wanting one instead of an iPhone 4.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iphone 5