post #41 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

So you're not going to vote on the merits of the candidate? Anybody but Bush? I mean... Anybody but (God Forbid) another Democrat!!??

How noble of you!

In a primary I would vote on the merits. I was just being realistic. Ideally I think Gingrich would be good (you may clean up your vomit now), but I think he's unelectable.

To make you vomit again: I'm starting to think Trump is for real. Check out his Today show interview. He tells it like it is. I can't find the link right now. I thought he was kind of a joke earlier, but hearing him like this made me take notice. Some of his arguments make a lot of sense as well. He talks about why Obama has failed and specifically brings up leadership and the impending shutdown. He points out that his experience in deal-making stands in contrast to Obama's ho-hum consensus approach (my words). Interesting, if you can get past his bloviating and.....hair.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.