or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ancient man

ancient man - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

This thread is to discuss how long man has been roaming the planet.

What are your estimations? What is your basis for this estimation?

How far back does one have to go (how many years ago) before we get to a point before man hit the scene?

I am not so sure it is more than merely thousands of years ago.

What do you think?

Fellows

OK Felloship,

You've heard some opinions backed by evidence...
How about YOU tell us WHY you believe it's only "merely thousands of years". (Your other posts make it obvious that you're really saying "about 6,000 years".)

What is YOUR basis for this estimation???
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #42 of 42
I don't know exactly how old homo sapiens (haha autocorrect wanted me to type homosexual sapiens) is, but Raquel Welch was smoking hot in 10,000 BC.

Other than that, the fossil record has overwhelming evidence that cannot be denied by anyone except those that are in the deepest possible level of denial. You can criticize carbon dating as not being accurate but there's no way it can be wrong one hundred fold. If you say it can be, you have an agenda and haven't ever really studied science, probably for fear of science contradicting your basic identity.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ancient man