or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Have you ever done anything cool?

Have you ever done anything cool? - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Ummm... I've done a lot of cool climbs outdoors... some impressive looking overhangs and fun stuff like that, nothing beyond 90 feet though. Chicks dig the rock climbing... right? they do, don't they? Ummm, I also spent close to five hours talking to probably the most amazing girl to enter my life thus far the other night in her truck. Yes. Those are my two cool stories. Oh! And I worked as a web programmer for a politician around election time! Those guys just -love- to throw gobs of money around! Yeah, that was pretty cool too.
I'm perfectly humble and neither are you.
-Dogwood
I'm perfectly humble and neither are you.
-Dogwood
post #42 of 46
Me and my friend tried to get a Bees Nest out of the coping (metal pole) of his half pipe, because everytime he tried to skate it he would get stung. We did so with an *illegal* Mexican bottle rocket, it was pretty big. Yada yada yada.... we burnt down 2 acres of field.
post #43 of 46
I spent four hours in bed Saturday with a beautiful young woman who told me she "never thought it could be that good". That kind of made my day.
post #44 of 46
All good stuff so far. Hey Rat that is definitely cool and a really nice photograph to boot.
post #45 of 46
[quote]Originally posted by Asaph:
<strong>Chicks dig the rock climbing... right? they do, don't they?</strong><hr></blockquote>
Sure. Particularly if you're wealthy and have a climbing "accident".
Chicanery.
Chicanery.
post #46 of 46
[quote]Originally posted by trick fall:

<strong>Well?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes, but I'd rather not talk about it. It's the kind of thing I really should be past bragging about by now.
shooby doo, shooby doo
shooby doo, shooby doo
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Have you ever done anything cool?