or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama The Imposter
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Obama The Imposter

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 
There is a audio tape that when played that Obama was born in Kenya and his paternal grandmother states this in the tape. If this is true would you want Obama impeached and put in prison.A atty general in PA. has this tape I heard this on a radio program today.His name is Phil Berg.
post #2 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

There is a audio tape that when played that Obama was born in Kenya and his paternal grandmother states this in the tape. If this is true would you want Obama impeached and put in prison.A atty general in PA. has this tape I heard this on a radio program today.His name is Phil Berg.

No links to audio proof? Why is the audio file not on the web for everyone to hear? If this were true the file would be out there.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #3 of 40
Who cares? Obama will have a four year record of being president to run on and that more than any other variable should make him ineligible for a second term in the minds of most voters.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #4 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Who cares? Obama will have a four year record of being president to run on and that more than any other variable should make him ineligible for a second term in the minds of most voters.

Burn!

Nice one.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #5 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Who cares? Obama will have a four year record of being president to run on and that more than any other variable should make him ineligible for a second term in the minds of most voters.

Exactly the same thing didn't stop Bush being "re-elected". Obama should produce real evidence that he was born in the US, and this controversy would melt away, like snow in the Bahamas.

It is amazing that more conservatives don't love Obama; his administration is virtually Bush's 3rd term in office. Similarly, why was Clinton was reviled so much, when his administration was more Reaganism than Reagan himself?

The cognitive dissonance here is all about the false framing of the mainstream Democratic party as "socialist". Jerk those knees!
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #6 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Exactly the same thing didn't stop Bush being "re-elected". Obama should produce real evidence that he was born in the US, and this controversy would melt away, like snow in the Bahamas.

I wish he would produce real evidence that he's not a moron or evil*.


*I go back and forth because it's hard for me to believe someone is this stupid, but wish to give benefit of the doubt him not being evil. These seem to be the only two choices left though.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #7 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Exactly the same thing didn't stop Bush being "re-elected". Obama should produce real evidence that he was born in the US, and this controversy would melt away, like snow in the Bahamas.

It is amazing that more conservatives don't love Obama; his administration is virtually Bush's 3rd term in office. Similarly, why was Clinton was reviled so much, when his administration was more Reaganism than Reagan himself?

The cognitive dissonance here is all about the false framing of the mainstream Democratic party as "socialist". Jerk those knees!

Bush's policies couldn't even get Republicans elected in 2006 with a sub-5% unemployment rate.

What Bush was is not conservative.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #8 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Bush's policies couldn't even get Republicans elected in 2006 with a sub-5% unemployment rate.

What Bush was is not conservative.

If the only thing you're talking about is spending, then Reagan for damn sure wasn't conservative, either. Clinton should be your God. If you're not just talking about spending and claiming Bush wasn't completely representative of every right-wing ideology there is, then you're in denial.
post #9 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

I wish he would produce real evidence that he's not a moron or evil*.

*I go back and forth because it's hard for me to believe someone is this stupid, but wish to give benefit of the doubt him not being evil. These seem to be the only two choices left though.

In the 4 quick years (2004-2008) when Obama was being being groomed and fast-tracked to the presidency by the powers-that-be, he was given very clear instructions as to which areas of policy he was permitted to address, and what was strictly out of bounds.

I don't believe that he is necessarily "evil".. his track record shows that he does have a moral center of sorts (despite his having worked for Central Intelligence). However, I do acknowledge that the people who make the big decisions for which (Obama) is the spokesperson, are probably sociopathic. (It's the nature of the beast). Obama is just trying to please as many people as he can, while retaining a sense of self preservation. "Do what we say or join the Kennedys" threats?

Obama is the quintessential weak president. His administration makes a stark contrast to George W. Bush... however much one dislikes him, his presidency was very strong.... his administration steamrollered everything in its way.. but 100% to the detriment of America and the rest of the world.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #10 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

If the only thing you're talking about is spending, then Reagan for damn sure wasn't conservative, either. Clinton should be your God. If you're not just talking about spending and claiming Bush wasn't completely representative of every right-wing ideology there is, then you're in denial.

You need to look at who was controlling Congress at these times. It makes a difference. It's not just about who is President. For example we saw what happened, fiscally, when the Democrats controlled everything for the last 2 years. It's also interesting to note that the Democrats took control of Congress for the last 2 years of Bush's presidency which is when the deficits really started to climb.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #11 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

You need to look at who was controlling Congress at these times. It makes a difference. It's not just about who is President. For example we saw what happened, fiscally, when the Democrats controlled everything for the last 2 years. It's also interesting to note that the Democrats took control of Congress for the last 2 years of Bush's presidency which is when the deficits really started to climb.

You understand that. I understand that. He will never understand that. Republicans are always responsible. Even when they don't control Congress they are responsible. Why everything Obama didn't get done was due to the Republican minority. A Republican president should be able to get everything they want from a Democratic majority that controls almost everything the entire time they are in office. A Democratic president, well he can't get anything due to the very fact that some Republicans are even still in power.

How delusional is this state of mind? Look at all the rotting liberal leadership centers and watch them still blame it on Republicans. Hell as we've already seen in states where there are no Republicans it is still the fault of those unelected Republicans who pull the strings away from elected Democrats due to being the "greedy rich".

There is never a scenario where Democratic policies fail of their own accord. When people have discussion about religions, utopian socialism is the most delusional and most faith-based of them all.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #12 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

In the 4 quick years (2004-2008) when Obama was being being groomed and fast-tracked to the presidency by the powers-that-be, he was given very clear instructions as to which areas of policy he was permitted to address, and what was strictly out of bounds.

I don't believe that he is necessarily "evil".. his track record shows that he does have a moral center of sorts (despite his having worked for Central Intelligence). However, I do acknowledge that the people who make the big decisions for which (Obama) is the spokesperson, are probably sociopathic. (It's the nature of the beast). Obama is just trying to please as many people as he can, while retaining a sense of self preservation. "Do what we say or join the Kennedys" threats?

Obama is the quintessential weak president. His administration makes a stark contrast to George W. Bush... however much one dislikes him, his presidency was very strong.... his administration steamrollered everything in its way.. but 100% to the detriment of America and the rest of the world.

It is posts like this that make me wonder about you. The parts I bolded are parts that I doubt you can back up. They are mere conjecture that you likely cannot substantiate. Yet you pass them off as accepted fact?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #13 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

In the 4 quick years (2004-2008) when Obama was being being groomed and fast-tracked to the presidency by the powers-that-be, he was given very clear instructions as to which areas of policy he was permitted to address, and what was strictly out of bounds.

I don't believe that he is necessarily "evil".. his track record shows that he does have a moral center of sorts (despite his having worked for Central Intelligence). However, I do acknowledge that the people who make the big decisions for which (Obama) is the spokesperson, are probably sociopathic. (It's the nature of the beast). Obama is just trying to please as many people as he can, while retaining a sense of self preservation. "Do what we say or join the Kennedys" threats?

Obama is the quintessential weak president. His administration makes a stark contrast to George W. Bush... however much one dislikes him, his presidency was very strong.... his administration steamrollered everything in its way.. but 100% to the detriment of America and the rest of the world.

Obama they say was put up by George Sorros who backed his campaign to get into the whitehouse.This guy Obama is a mystery really.You are telling me Obama is a puppet for the GOP Party?this is a quagmire we are in this country now with this character leading the country.
post #14 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

It is posts like this that make me wonder about you. The parts I bolded are parts that I doubt you can back up. They are mere conjecture that you likely cannot substantiate. Yet you pass them off as accepted fact?

Everybody knows that the office of president is not that of 'dictator', despite the upsetting of the balance of power during the Bush admin. in favor of the executive branch*. What would be the other possible reasons why Obama, once labeled by the right as America's "most liberal senator" did a virtual 180º when becoming president, despite the "democrats" having control of the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives? If you take away the notion of "guidance", (of a hostile nature), what's left, re. the cause of his about-face and absolute betrayal of his supporters?

When the Bush/Cheney team were in the White House however, they had carte blanche and they used it. Bush even said, after his "re-election" in 2004: "now I have the political capital, I am going to spend it". (In other words, the previous administration was ideologically in the same general area as those who steered it). Obama, on the other hand, despite all the much ballyhooed promises of hope, change etc. etc. and Democrats in the majority in the legislative branch, totally abandoned his base, the electorate who supported him, and instead embarked on a course very similar to what Bush III might have been.

Obama's personal political track record (until president) is mostly liberal, but ever since he's been in office, his administration has not only continued the Bush policy set, but even expanded it. None of the post 9/11 extreme measures, the paranoid maximum security/1984/Orwellian/banana republic/wannabe-dictator front introduced by Bush have been reversed or repealed. The supposed "health care reform" was a self-serving piece of legislation crafted by the health "insurance" (!) industry for the health insurance industry .... patients and doctors be damned. Is there a single, solitary piece of legislation introduced by Obama since January 2009 that is "liberal" in nature? Ha!!

Like every other president before him, Obama is owned... and said ownership surely isn't on the left. Anyone can see that.... *surely*.

...

*despite the executive branch's increased power, Obama has elected (or been instructed not to) use it... except to bypass Congress (unconstitutionally?) in engaging in war in Libya.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #15 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Obama they say was put up by George Sorros who backed his campaign to get into the whitehouse.This guy Obama is a mystery really.You are telling me Obama is a puppet for the GOP Party?this is a quagmire we are in this country now with this character leading the country.

No, not the GOP. But he is almost without doubt a puppet for international big business and the "power elites". We the people? We count for less and less each passing year (month? week?). Red team, blue team, presidential elections, all a distraction to maintain a sense of democracy ... the charade that we the people have a real say in how we are governed.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #16 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Who cares? Obama will have a four year record of being president to run on and that more than any other variable should make him ineligible for a second term in the minds of most voters.

Fantastic post!
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #17 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

In the 4 quick years (2004-2008) when Obama was being being groomed and fast-tracked to the presidency by the powers-that-be, he was given very clear instructions as to which areas of policy he was permitted to address, and what was strictly out of bounds.

Proof? Who said this?

Quote:

I don't believe that he is necessarily "evil".. his track record shows that he does have a moral center of sorts (despite his having worked for Central Intelligence). However, I do acknowledge that the people who make the big decisions for which (Obama) is the spokesperson, are probably sociopathic. (It's the nature of the beast). Obama is just trying to please as many people as he can, while retaining a sense of self preservation. "Do what we say or join the Kennedys" threats?

Again, who are those people? What evidence do you have of their existence? I do agree he's not "evil." I simply think he's a terrible President in nearly every way.

Quote:

Obama is the quintessential weak president. His administration makes a stark contrast to George W. Bush... however much one dislikes him, his presidency was very strong....

Agreed.

Quote:
...his administration steamrollered everything in its way..

That's an exaggeration to say the least.

Quote:
...but 100% to the detriment of America and the rest of the world.

I disagree with that strongly.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #18 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Everybody knows that the office of president is not that of 'dictator', despite the upsetting of the balance of power during the Bush admin. in favor of the executive branch*. What would be the other possible reasons why Obama, once labeled by the right as America's "most liberal senator" did a virtual 180º when becoming president, despite the "democrats" having control of the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives? If you take away the notion of "guidance", (of a hostile nature), what's left, re. the cause of his about-face and absolute betrayal of his supporters?

When the Bush/Cheney team were in the White House however, they had carte blanche and they used it. Bush even said, after his "re-election" in 2004: "now I have the political capital, I am going to spend it". (In other words, the previous administration was ideologically in the same general area as those who steered it). Obama, on the other hand, despite all the much ballyhooed promises of hope, change etc. etc. and Democrats in the majority in the legislative branch, totally abandoned his base, the electorate who supported him, and instead embarked on a course very similar to what Bush III might have been.

Obama's personal political track record (until president) is mostly liberal, but ever since he's been in office, his administration has not only continued the Bush policy set, but even expanded it. None of the post 9/11 extreme measures, the paranoid maximum security/1984/Orwellian/banana republic/wannabe-dictator front introduced by Bush have been reversed or repealed. The supposed "health care reform" was a self-serving piece of legislation crafted by the health "insurance" (!) industry for the health insurance industry .... patients and doctors be damned. Is there a single, solitary piece of legislation introduced by Obama since January 2009 that is "liberal" in nature? Ha!!

Like every other president before him, Obama is owned... and said ownership surely isn't on the left. Anyone can see that.... *surely*.

...

*despite the executive branch's increased power, Obama has elected (or been instructed not to) use it... except to bypass Congress (unconstitutionally?) in engaging in war in Libya.

Note that not one portion herein backs up your position that Obama has been instructed to say anything, or in any way fears for his life. If he is owned by anything, a case can be made that it is a self serving desire to stay in office. If it were not, as you have asked, why would he have flipped like he has done. And before you talk about his "handlers", there needs to be evidence beyond, he used to be liberal and now he isn't...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #19 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

No, not the GOP. But he is almost without doubt a puppet for international big business and the "power elites". We the people? We count for less and less each passing year (month? week?). Red team, blue team, presidential elections, all a distraction to maintain a sense of democracy ... the charade that we the people have a real say in how we are governed.

It is a dam shame what is happening to a great country like the U.S.You are right we are only a small cog in a big machine now. This corruption has got to stop as how much the people take year after year as banks are just soaking us up alive with their corruption and intolerance of us caring nothing about the working class stiff who just wants to survive and provide for their family.Obama I cannot stand any longer as he is a big kid with no backbone at all.
post #20 of 40
White House releases Obama birth certificate

OK. Can we finally move onto more important topics...like his incompetence?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #21 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

White House releases Obama birth certificate

OK. Can we finally move onto more important topics...like his incompetence?

No, he's still black.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #22 of 40
About the president's statement this morning. Well Said! With all the problems we have in the world to have to address this horse shit is just incredible! This only underscores what's wrong with the conservative approach to things these days. It is a bit like listening to a Carney Barker. So if you want to solve our very real problems vote for someone real. If you like sensationalism vote for Side Show BOB.

It's as simple as that. And if you have to ask “who’s real?” in this scenario you've already shown what you prefer.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #23 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

No, he's still black.

Sigh....
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #24 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

About the president's statement this morning. Well Said! With all the problems we have in the world to have to address this horse shit is just incredible! This only underscores what's wrong with the conservative approach to things these days. It is a bit like listening to a Carney Barker. So if you want to solve our very real problems vote for someone real. If you like sensationalism vote for Side Show BOB.

It's as simple as that. And if you have to ask whos real? in this scenario you've already shown what you prefer.

I agree and disagree. I agree that with all that is going on that this was a minor thing for people to be wrapped up about. That he did not fully put the issue to bed so that the focus could be on those issues was mystifying. Whatever the case, like MJ I hope we as a nation can now move on to try to address the real issues going on. This sideshow has gone on long enough.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #25 of 40
OMG!
I've just looked at Obamas fake long form birth certificate and it proves he's satan.

The number on it is- 6110641. That means 666, the devil. Take the two 6's then add all the digits together. You get 19. Which means one and an upside down six. That's the final 6, 666!
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #26 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

OMG!
I've just looked at Obamas fake long form birth certificate and it proves he's satan.

The number on it is- 6110641. That means 666, the devil. Take the two 6's then add all the digits together. You get 19. Which means one and an upside down six. That's the final 6, 666!

Double sigh.... You are not even generally worth reading anymore...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #27 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Double sigh.... You are not even generally worth reading anymore...

LOL, his comment had a lot more value to it than Marv's initial post about the "radio show" he overheard.
post #28 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Double sigh.... You are not even generally worth reading anymore...

Er, ok. Care to actually dispute the facts of my post, or are you just going to attack the messenger ad finitum? Yes, because you can't. Oh! The bible even says it true. Google, 666 Jesus- http://www.google.com/search?q=666%20jesus
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #29 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

LOL, his comment had a lot more value to it than Marv's initial post about the "radio show" he overheard.

Marv is another subject.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #30 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Er, ok. Care to actually dispute the facts of my post, or are you just going to attack the messenger ad finitum? Yes, because you can't. Oh! The bible even says it true. Google, 666 Jesus- http://www.google.com/search?q=666%20jesus

When I see a fact, I will dispute it if need be.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #31 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Sigh....

Well what do you think this was really about? No one has really made a big issue about birth certificates before.

This was about him being the first black president and about the conservatives being so obsessed with winning they'll latch on to any issue.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #32 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

I agree and disagree. I agree that with all that is going on that this was a minor thing for people to be wrapped up about. That he did not fully put the issue to bed so that the focus could be on those issues was mystifying. Whatever the case, like MJ I hope we as a nation can now move on to try to address the real issues going on. This sideshow has gone on long enough.

Quote:
That he did not fully put the issue to bed so that the focus could be on those issues was mystifying

Because it's petty and stupid. Did Bush supply his long form? That's why. Now it's over with but as the president said some will never accept it no matter what.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #33 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Well what do you think this was really about? No one has really made a big issue about birth certificates before.

This was about him being the first black president and about the conservatives being so obsessed with winning they'll latch on to any issue.

I disagree. That you actually think that is the issue says volumes to me. The fact that there was a question should have been laid to rest immediately. It is amazingly simple to do. Yet it was somehow not important. Why would nobody ask for GWB's long form? Because there was absolutely no question about his birth place. If there were a question, then it would be acceptable to ask. But from your perspective, just because he is black Obama gets special scrutiny from everyone. BS. Total. Try not to fuel the racist stereotypes out there.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #34 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

I disagree. That you actually think that is the issue says volumes to me. The fact that there was a question should have been laid to rest immediately. It is amazingly simple to do. Yet it was somehow not important. Why would nobody ask for GWB's long form? Because there was absolutely no question about his birth place. If there were a question, then it would be acceptable to ask. But from your perspective, just because he is black Obama gets special scrutiny from everyone. BS. Total. Try not to fuel the racist stereotypes out there.

Quote:
That you actually think that is the issue says volumes to me.

The fact that that you can't see what's so transparent speaks volumes to me.

Quote:
Why would nobody ask for GWB's long form? Because there was absolutely no question about his birth place. If there were a question, then it would be acceptable to ask. But from your perspective, just because he is black Obama gets special scrutiny from everyone.

Tell me again why they were doubting Obama in the first place? This is just so stupid but I'm willing to listen to your reasoning on this if there is any. And if there is a valid reason I think every elected official from now on should be asked to produce their long form just to be fair. Otherwise there's something awful fishy about all of this.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #35 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

The fact that that you can't see what's so transparent speaks volumes to me.



Tell me again why they were doubting Obama in the first place? This is just so stupid but I'm willing to listen to your reasoning on this if there is any. And if there is a valid reason I think every elected official from now on should be asked to produce their long form just to be fair. Otherwise there's something awful fishy about all of this.

Why don't you ask Hillary's supporters?. This is not that hard to come by. Once a rumor is started like this it can be easily mitigated with hard facts. It will, however, never fully die due to the suspicious nature of people.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #36 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Why don't you ask Hillary's supporters?. This is not that hard to come by. Once a rumor is started like this it can be easily mitigated with hard facts. It will, however, never fully die due to the suspicious nature of people.

Quote:
During the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary campaign. These and numerous other chain e-mails during the subsequent presidential election circulated false rumors about Obama's origin, religion and birth certificate

In other word politically motivated. Like I said. And then the conservatives decided to run with it and wouldn't let it go. But you have to ask yourself would this have happened if he wasn't black?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #37 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

In other word politically motivated. Like I said. And then the conservatives decided to run with it and wouldn't let it go. But you have to ask yourself would this have happened if he wasn't black?

So you are claiming half the Democratic party are hateful racists? I mean the Obama supporters in the party didn't mind labeling Bill Clinton that within the campaign.

Given their history it isn't a surprise though.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #38 of 40
Tancredo says Obama was trying to make Republicans look bad... They did that all by themselves. That he would try to then place it back on... well, there goes another one doing it again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_855718.html

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #39 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

OMG!
I've just looked at Obamas fake long form birth certificate and it proves he's satan.

The number on it is- 6110641. That means 666, the devil. Take the two 6's then add all the digits together. You get 19. Which means one and an upside down six. That's the final 6, 666!

what medication did you forget to take today? I thought the anti-christ was Bush Jr.
post #40 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

In other word politically motivated. Like I said. And then the conservatives decided to run with it and wouldn't let it go. But you have to ask yourself would this have happened if he wasn't black?

No I don't have to ask that. For myself it is not a race issue. Politically, I think that political people will use anything to try to destroy their opponents. If a white person were named muhammed they would use a similar tactic of being a Muslim. If there were any possibility that he/she were not born in the US they would use that as well. No matter how much anyone would pretend they would only do it with a black man.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama The Imposter