or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama Releases "Birth Certificate"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Obama Releases "Birth Certificate" - Page 2

post #41 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

http://i.imgur.com/vjXTS.jpg

From the wonderful daily index card musings at Indexed

Like most things, it has a kernel of truth to it.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #42 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post



From the wonderful daily index card musings at Indexed

How about:

A=Solid scientific evidence of evolution.
B=Christians' willful ignorance of science.

A=Evidence of man's effect on the environment.
B="Al Gore is a lying hypocrite!"

A=Success of European Social Democratic economic model in improving base standard of living.
B="Wealth, wealth, WEALTH!"
post #43 of 119
All on target.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #44 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No, it's a scary foreigner, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Yeah. Only Democrats are allowed to scare us about foreigners when they threaten to "steal our jobs."

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #45 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Yeah. Only Democrats are allowed to scare us about foreigners when they threaten to "steal our jobs."

What Jobs?
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #46 of 119
Someones trying to steal Steve Jobs???
post #47 of 119
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #48 of 119
That was pretty fucking funny. Loved what Seth Myer did as well.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #49 of 119
Yeah, it showed Trump for what he really is. Serves him right too.
I haven't seen Seth Myers...yet.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #50 of 119
Yes...it's quite an impressive feat Obama has achieved...making Donald Trump look foolish.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #51 of 119
So what I see within this thread when I survey the unfolding conversation is that the left leaning liberals take license to bash SDW for questioning.

Then as if that is not enough I see we then resort to bashing Christians as well for good measure...


What the hell is wrong with you people?

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #52 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

So what I see within this thread when I survey the unfolding conversation is that the left leaning liberals take license to bash SDW for questioning.

Then as if that is not enough I see we then resort to bashing Christians as well for good measure...


What the hell is wrong with you people?

Fellows

Are you really surprised here? If so, why?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #53 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Are you really surprised here? If so, why?

To be honest.. No.
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #54 of 119
Come on, Fellows. To demand Obama's birth certificate in the first place was ridiculous, and 100% politically motivated, and helped along by racist undertones. To have seen the birth certificate and claim it must be a fake is even more fucking ridiculous. SDW should absofuckinglutely be roasted for questioning this. And the comment about evolution fit with the graph.
post #55 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Come on, Fellows. To demand Obama's birth certificate in the first place was ridiculous, and 100% politically motivated, and helped along by racist undertones. To have seen the birth certificate and claim it must be a fake is even more fucking ridiculous. SDW should absofuckinglutely be roasted for questioning this. And the comment about evolution fit with the graph.

This is 100% pure bullshit. People in the thread have linked to info showing the first people to question the Obama birth certificate issue was the Clinton campaign. Likewise I've repeatedly linked to and noted the story in the NY Times questioning the eligibility of John McCain.

You simply are repeating bullshit until the weak minded buy it as truth. The worst part is this is just the beginning. It is clear that most of Obama's promises haven't been kept to his liberal base in terms of philosophy and that the only real thing he has accomplished is boatloads of vote buying and massive crony-capitalism. The alarm bells are going off with regard to important states for him to get reelected and it is a safe enough bet that I would make it today that he WON'T get reelected.

So Fellowship get used to it because we are playing in the shallow end of the pool compared to how this crap is going to go during the actual election cycle. Tavis Smiley and others like him are PREEMPTIVELY declaring 2012 will have been the most racist election in history.

You can do this when you hold the insane reasoning that racism isn't about superior/inferior but is merely about political agreement or disagreement. Soon you'll be hearing nonsense about how white presidents aren't really judged for reelection and how it is racist to not give him a second term. Bush will be used as proof of this since we all know facts don't matter. He'll represent the cartoony ape that reflects latent white racism and proof of non-thinking.

Little facts like noting his father wasn't re-elected, well that will just be the exception, not the rule and also it will just be ignored and the lies repeated, just like we see here about the birth certificate issue. It was started by emails from the Clinton campaign regarding Obama during the primary. The NY Times questioned the issue regarding McCain. The same Times article noted prior candidates that had their birth status questioned but again, that doesn't matter. Per Tonton and others who wish to ignore facts to repeated a narrative of lies, no one will have ever had their citizenship ever questioned due to the fact that they were white. Thus as we see above, to demand the birth certificate in the first place is ridiculous and racist per him. Also note that politically motivated and racist are the same per him. Thus political beliefs are on their face, racist beliefs.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #56 of 119
The real, legally accepted short form birth certificate was presented way back in 2008. Why the issue even lasted this long is utterly insane. Fellows, SDW is full of shit in this thread. Don't wallow in it, too.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #57 of 119
Trumptman, you should be ashamed as well.

I said it was politically motivated.

If Clinton made it an issue, it was politically motivated. If the Repubs and Teabaggers make it an issue, it's politically motivated. As BR points out, the short form BC, which is legally accepted, even by the US Immigration Department, was released in 2008. To push it any further than that was fucking moronic, no matter who it was who was doing the pushing.

And you've shown again and again and again on these boards that you have no idea what racism is or where it exists that's a problem.
post #58 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

The real, legally accepted short form birth certificate was presented way back in 2008. Why the issue even lasted this long is utterly insane. Fellows, SDW is full of shit in this thread. Don't wallow in it, too.

You are correct that it was presented. That doesn't alter the fact that McCain had his eligibility questioned as well and that the questioning of Obama's eligibility originated within the Clinton campaign. It doesn't alter the fact that questioning eligibility has been done on other candidates and that the sole motive for questioning eligibility could not only be racism.

Nice strawman though. Try harder m'kay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Trumptman, you should be ashamed as well.

I said it was politically motivated.

Don't lie. You said it had racist undertones. It doesn't. Skepticism of an easy to produce form isn't proof of anything with regard to racism.

Quote:
If Clinton made it an issue, it was politically motivated. If the Repubs and Teabaggers make it an issue, it's politically motivated. As BR points out, the short form BC, which is legally accepted, even by the US Immigration Department, was released in 2008. To push it any further than that was fucking moronic, no matter who it was who was doing the pushing.

You didn't say it was moronic. You said it had racist undertones. Likewise when Clinton ran against Obama she was accused of racist undertones. Her husband was accused of being an outright racist.

Now is it moronic to question the short form? Perhaps liberals like yourself should adopt some skepticism. It certainly would have helped you and those who believe like you on that TANG matter.

Quote:
And you've shown again and again and again on these boards that you have no idea what racism is or where it exists that's a problem.

You're talking out your ass and should shut up. Normally I'm not rude like this but I tire of you and your continual accusations. You live in a fucking monoculture. What gives you any sense that you have any understanding or race and racism? You live in a country that is 95% ethnic Chinese. You quite literally have no idea what you are talking about. You don't even try to engage people. Information, facts, links, etc are brought up and you ignore them and call people names and level accusations. It is why your view of the world is failing everywhere it is being applied. Being hateful and mean won't alter that outcome. Obama's not going to get second term no matter how many people you call racist and no matter how many times you repeat the claim that everyone is a racist who doesn't agree with you or vote for Obama.

Stop declaring that all the people that LIVE under the results of your worldview are deluded. Until you come back to the States and live under that which you profess, your just being hypocritical and uninformed. You demand others live under the laws, and conditions you have fled. You quite LITERALLY have no idea and that ABSOLUTELY is the problem.

Hey Tonton, do me a favor. Before you bring up that nice health care plan, go to the border of China and Hong Kong and take a few picture and post them up here. Do the police in Hong Kong have the right to ask you for ID? Don't live in a walled in mono-culture where the police can card you at any time and point fingers at me and say racism because it is a ridiculous bit of farce on your part.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #59 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

you are correct that it was presented.

aaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaavaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaaa aaaa aa aaa fuck fick fuck fuck fijdfh vdfkbvdhb dfjf dfif f ff cuntbubble ebv fif f fuyf fuck fuvk you liberal cunyts s s s kjdfh df ge dg dgg aaaaaaaaaa




.


BEST. MOST HYSTERICAL. TRUMPTMAN RANT. EVAR.

Great stuff.
post #60 of 119
Oh, incidentally?

You, trumptman, literally, absolutely, do not know what 'monoculture' means.

Oh yes. I remember reading a long, long thread on this forum in which you tried to argue, over many, many pages, that Europe was a monoculture.

Again and again and again you repeated 'Europe is a monoculture'. I'm looking for this thread. It's very instructive.

Apparently it is YOU, trumptman, who do not know what a monoculture is.

And secondly, trumptman?

Quote:
You live in a fucking monoculture. What gives you any sense that you have any understanding or race and racism? You live in a country that is 95% ethnic Chinese. You quite literally have no idea what you are talking about.

a) Living in a monoculture makes him MORE FUCKING QUALIFIED ON THE SUBJECT OF RACISM THAN YOU.
and
b) YOU DON'T FORGET THE THINGS YOU LEARNED IN ONE COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER ONE.



You are funny when you lose your shit, trumptman.
post #61 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Oh, incidentally?

You, trumptman, literally, absolutely, do not know what 'monoculture' means.

I remember reading a long, long thread on this forum in which you tried to argue, over many, many pages, that Europe was a monoculture.

Again and again and again you repeated 'Europe is a monoculture'. I'm looking for this thread. It's very instructive.

You have no idea, no idea at all, what a monoculture is, clearly.

I would love for you to find it. Please do. I believe I argued that YOU live in a monoculture and so does Tonton. I provided the numbers that proved that true as well. Both of you worked with this assumption that because of where you lived being all of something like 25% minority that you had some sort of incredible experience with dealing with diverse cultures. Still that puts you 500% better than Tonton. I've stated that race in Europe done by national identity whereas in the U.S. it is done more by color. Thus you would consider yourself very culturally diverse if you lived in an area that were say, 40% English, 40% German and 20% French. In the U.S. those different nationalities would not be considered proof of diversity. They would be seen as a monoculture of pure 100% whiteness. You don't see it this way though but really who cares if you want to provide sanction for the numbers. The numbers do exist. You were shown them then and they are there now. Presuming you live in the UK, you live in a country that is 92% white. Popping your chest that it might go down to 70% white in London is just sort of hilariously funny.
Quote:
And secondly, trumptman?

a) Living in a monoculture makes him MORE FUCKING QUALIFIED ON THE SUBJECT OF RACISM THAN YOU.

I'm certain your CAPITAL LETTERS will convince people of your logic on this matter.
Quote:
and
b) YOU DON'T FORGET THE THINGS YOU LEARNED IN ONE COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER ONE.



You are funny when you lose your shit, trumptman.

So what is really funny is to watch you declare that he can remember from abroad that which I can not remember while actually here. That is quite the interesting double-standard you have there MJ and proof positive of why the ignore list is best for you. The reasoning is gibberish.

How have I lost my "shit" MJ? Was it because I used a profanity? This seems like quite the desperate ploy by you to help distract from the fact that Tonton lives in a walled-in monoculture that can systematically ID, and remove any person not allowed to be there. and This is called horribly racist by advocates here but it is standard operating procedure there and hurts his claims.

You do realize (or perhaps you don't which is the problem) that per advocates in the U.S. Tonton lives in and endorses a massive racist police state. He declares this makes him racially tolerant when failure to understand makes him racially ignorant.

Have Tonton come to the U.S. and decree that we should adopt the Hong Kong model. That model demands we build massive walls on our borders, strictly limit immigration and give the police the right to check our papers at any time.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #62 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I would love for you to find it. Please do. I believe I argued that YOU live in a monoculture and s

ur borders, strictly limit immigration and give the police the right to check our papers at any time.

I didn't read your post, trumptman!

But my, it was long.
post #63 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

I didn't read your post, trumptman!

But my, it was long.

We know you have issues with reading MJ and also we understand that using more than monosyllable words and a few sentences puts one on questionable ground for your attempt at comprehension.

Should we go back to pretty pictures for you?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #64 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Come on, Fellows. To demand Obama's birth certificate in the first place was ridiculous, and 100% politically motivated, and helped along by racist undertones. To have seen the birth certificate and claim it must be a fake is even more fucking ridiculous. SDW should absofuckinglutely be roasted for questioning this. And the comment about evolution fit with the graph.

My position is that I have personally NEVER been a birther. I have always seen this "birther" issue as stupid etc. not worth the time. If I had been "racist" or had a problem with his middle name or thought he was not qualified to be president for some reason I would not have voted for him. So to see the whole Donald Trump thing going on etc. to me was just Donald Trump looking for an audience as usual.

Then The president decides to make his birth certificate an issue himself and raises the issue himself and puts up a digital copy of his "birth certificate" on the white house website.

I will tell you I myself (having NEVER been a birther) now have some questions as a thinking person. Not biases because I am racist etc.

Can anyone help me to understand the reason as to why the hospital name on the 1961 BC is the name the hospital became known later in 1978?

Can anyone explain why a scanned doc like this has differing pixel sizes depending on where you observe within the doc?

I ask this as a thinking person and I really do not invite any childish ridicule from ANY of you.

I ask for simple answers to these particular two concerns. Do you have answers?

If these two issues can be resolved then I have no issue with his BC as is posted on the WH.gov website.

If there is no explanation for these two issues then I must say I am perplexed.

I pass the baton to you for your "adult" like consideration.

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #65 of 119
Give it a fucking rest. Your "skepticism" meter is unfortunately broken and it shows in how you deal with evolution as well.

For fuck's sake.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...a29246dadf04b5

Read the publication of some books that refer to the Hospital by that name before Obama was born. Oh gee! Look at this! A court case from 1936! What's it called? Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital v. Wodehouse (1936).

I feel like you'll believe anything with shady, bullshit, agenda-driven evidence sometimes.

And that took literally 2 minutes of searching to find.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #66 of 119
BR the point I would make is this.

There is no reason to ridicule people because you do a google which indicates that a concern the other person held is proven to be baseless.

You remind me of the guy on CNN who is always a wrinkled up, sour, old man who loves to criticize. I am sure you know ole Jack Cafferty. Now at least this old bag is somewhat restrained in what he most likely thinks. You on the other hand just spew your old man hate all over.

I would ask you to restrain from the "it's that time of the month" crankiness that you always seem to exhibit.

Help people with their concerns and be a decent person about it already.

And to top it all off... If you are such an expert in the area of what is and is not a fraud I am sure you will know what to make of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RUhkgqjug&feature=

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #67 of 119
Congratulations, Fellowship. You're a birther now!

By the way, guys, I never said that the main motivation for the birther bullshit was racism. I said it was helped along by racist undertones. Start paying attention to the actual text of what I say, mkay?
post #68 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Congratulations, Fellowship. You're a birther now!

By the way, guys, I never said that the main motivation for the birther bullshit was racism. I said it was helped along by racist undertones. Start paying attention to the actual text of what I say, mkay?


Yes guys he never said the MAIN motivation being interested in a birth certificate was racism. It is just the underlying or secondary motivation.

Anyone with half a brain understand that this really changes nothing. It's sort of like saying I'm not saying you raped her because of her skirt, it could have been her shirt with the skirt being secondary.

It's so sad that you really think that makes calling everyone a racist just fine.

I'm not saying you believe what you do because your a pedophile tonton. I'm just saying pedophilia is a secondary or underlying consideration in what you believe.

I'm certain you're not at all offended by that statement and consider it in no form to be a personal attack because per your reasoning, it isn't.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #69 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Yes guys he never said the MAIN motivation being interested in a birth certificate was racism. It is just the underlying or secondary motivation.

Anyone with half a brain understand that this really changes nothing. It's sort of like saying I'm not saying you raped her because of her skirt, it could have been her shirt with the skirt being secondary.

It's so sad that you really think that makes calling everyone a racist just fine.

I'm not saying you believe what you do because your a pedophile tonton. I'm just saying pedophilia is a secondary or underlying consideration in what you believe.

I'm certain you're not at all offended by that statement and consider it in no form to be a personal attack because per your reasoning, it isn't.

Quote:
Yes guys he never said the MAIN motivation being interested in a birth certificate was racism. It is just the underlying or secondary motivation.

You have to ask yourself would this have even come up if he was white?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #70 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

You have to ask yourself would this have even come up if he was white?

We do? Why? Because you say so? Because, well, since Barack Obama is black then any negative questions about him or criticisms of him must be based on the fact that he is black.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #71 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

You have to ask yourself would this have even come up if he was white?

Is John McCain black?

Note the date and then shut up.....February 28, 2008.

Quote:
Mr. McCains likely nomination as the Republican candidate for president and the happenstance of his birth in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936 are reviving a musty debate that has surfaced periodically since the founders first set quill to parchment and declared that only a natural-born citizen can hold the nations highest office.

Apparently all those other revivals involved only half-black men running for president.

Oh look some more.....

Quote:
Mr. McCain is not the first person to find himself in these circumstances. The last Arizona Republican to be a presidential nominee, Barry Goldwater, faced the issue. He was born in the Arizona territory in 1909, three years before it became a state. But Goldwater did not win, and the view at the time was that since he was born in a continental territory that later became a state, he probably met the standard.

It also surfaced in the 1968 candidacy of George Romney, who was born in Mexico, but again was not tested. The former Connecticut politician Lowell P. Weicker Jr., born in Paris, sought a legal analysis when considering the presidency, an aide said, and was assured he was eligible. Franklin D. Roosevelt Jr. was once viewed as a potential successor to his father, but was seen by some as ineligible since he had been born on Campobello Island in Canada. The 21st president, Chester A. Arthur, whose birthplace is Vermont, was rumored to have actually been born in Canada, prompting some to question his eligibility.

All those names are obviously ONLY black men. Clearly it never would have come up if they were white. It never has come up before. Please keep repeating this over and over and ignore these facts.

Quote:
If I were on the Supreme Court, I would decide for John McCain, Ms. Pryor said in a recent interview. But it is certainly not a frivolous issue.

Well it is only a frivolous issue when daring to ever ponder it for Barack Obama. If pondering it for John McCain, then it is a very, very serious issue per the NY Times.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #72 of 119
And how many of them had people insisting they produce long-form birth certificates after reporting the legally required short forms? After the first birth certificate was produced, the whole thing should have been put to rest. That's the motherfucking point.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #73 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

You have to ask yourself would this have even come up if he was white?

Didn't we have this conversation already? Seems like deja vu all over again....

Someone here is really concerned with the racial aspect of our president...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #74 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

BR the point I would make is this.

There is no reason to ridicule people because you do a google which indicates that a concern the other person held is proven to be baseless.

You remind me of the guy on CNN who is always a wrinkled up, sour, old man who loves to criticize. I am sure you know ole Jack Cafferty. Now at least this old bag is somewhat restrained in what he most likely thinks. You on the other hand just spew your old man hate all over.

I would ask you to restrain from the "it's that time of the month" crankiness that you always seem to exhibit.

Help people with their concerns and be a decent person about it already.

And to top it all off... If you are such an expert in the area of what is and is not a fraud I am sure you will know what to make of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RUhkgqjug&feature=

Fellows

Yes yes that time of the month crankiness. You know what gets me cranky? Stupidity. And with all due respect, you look like a jackass on this issue. And Oh Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster in the sky...Ichthus Films? ICTHUS FILMS? Gee, more biased creationist nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroevolution

Quote:
The term "macroevolution" frequently arises within the context of the evolution/creation debate, usually used by creationists alleging a significant difference between the evolutionary changes observed in field and laboratory studies and the larger scale macroevolutionary changes that scientists believe to have taken thousands or millions of years to occur. They may accept that evolutionary change is possible within species ("microevolution"), but deny that one species can evolve into another ("macroevolution").[1] Contrary to this belief among the anti-evolution movement proponents, evolution of life forms beyond the species level ("macroevolution", i.e. speciation in a specific case) has indeed been observed multiple times under both controlled laboratory conditions and in nature.[12]The claim that macroevolution does not occur, or is impossible, is thus demonstrably false and without support in the scientific community.
Such claims are rejected by the scientific community on the basis of ample evidence that macroevolution is an active process both presently and in the past.[5][13] The terms macroevolution and microevolution relate to the same processes operating at different scales, but creationist claims misuse the terms in a vaguely defined way which does not accurately reflect scientific usage, acknowledging well observed evolution as "microevolution" and denying that "macroevolution" takes place.[5][14] Evolutionary theory (including macroevolutionary change) remains the dominant scientific paradigm for explaining the origins of Earth's biodiversity. Its occurrence is not disputed within the scientific community.[15] While details of macroevolution are continuously studied by the scientific community, the overall theory behind macroevolution (i.e. common descent) has been overwhelmingly consistent with empirical data. Predictions of empirical data from the theory of common descent have been so consistent that biologists often refer to it as the "fact of evolution".[16][17]
Nicholas Matzke and Paul R. Gross have accused creationists of using "strategically elastic" definitions of micro- and macroevolution when discussing the topic.[1] The actual definition of macroevolution accepted by scientists is "any change at the species level or above" (phyla, group, etc.) and microevolution is "any change below the level of species." Matzke and Gross state that many creationist critics define macroevolution as something that cannot be attained, as these critics describe any observed evolutionary change as "just microevolution".[1]

Want to know my problem with you these days, Fellows?

You don't put the sources of your flawed skepticism under the same scrutiny as you approach the topic with which you are "skeptical" about.

The shit you post against evolution, and now the birth certificate, is so easily debunked. Even though it takes all of 2 or 3 minutes to find scholarly dismissal of the nonsensical baseless skepticism, there's 100 more bullshit baseless arguments that follow. It's a giant fucking waste of time.

You have a large quantity of skepticism. That's a good thing. We should question. The problem is your skepticism lacks any real quality.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #75 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

And how many of them had people insisting they produce long-form birth certificates after reporting the legally required short forms? After the first birth certificate was produced, the whole thing should have been put to rest. That's the motherfucking point.

The point, as it makes clear to anyone who reads it rather than rants at it, is that the matter hasn't even been fully legally defined and settled. It noted that even WITH a birth certificate, the issue could have gone to court if McCain had been elected, it wouldn't be a frivolous claim

Quote:
There are powerful arguments that Senator McCain or anyone else in this position is constitutionally qualified, but there is certainly no precedent, said Sarah H. Duggin, an associate professor of law at Catholic University who has studied the issue extensively. It is not a slam-dunk situation.

Mr. McCain was born on a military installation in the Canal Zone, where his mother and father, a Navy officer, were stationed. His campaign advisers say they are comfortable that Mr. McCain meets the requirement and note that the question was researched for his first presidential bid in 1999 and reviewed again this time around.

But given mounting interest, the campaign recently asked Theodore B. Olson, a former solicitor general now advising Mr. McCain, to prepare a detailed legal analysis. I dont have much doubt about it, said Mr. Olson, who added, though, that he still needed to finish his research.

This is called being open, transparent and addressing the matter with legal briefs containing their analysis. Obama basically ignored the matter for years and so have you by declaring such actions unnecessary due to his being black and people exercising their normal concerns as being racist.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #76 of 119
That's questioning the legality of being born in a territory. There's no dispute over the location of the birth or what's on the birth certificate. The issue surrounding Obama is the bunch of dumb twats claiming he was born in Kenya, disbelieving what the birth certificate in 2008 even said in the first place.

Come on, as an educator you really can't tell the difference between the two situations? Really?

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #77 of 119
McCain situation: Huh, it says you were born in the Canal Zone. We do not dispute the location of your birth. We wonder if that fits the definition of natural-born citizen. Let's discuss the legality of it.

Obama Situation: Obama presents short form Birth Certificate showing Hawaii as birthplace. Twats scream FUCK YOU KENYAN YOU WEREN'T BORN THERE WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU NAH NAH NAH NAH LONG FORM LONG FORM WHAT YOU GAVE US THE LONG FORM WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU STILL YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN!

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #78 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

McCain situation: Huh, it says you were born in the Canal Zone. We do not dispute the location of your birth. We wonder if that fits the definition of natural-born citizen. Let's discuss the legality of it.

Obama Situation: Obama presents short form Birth Certificate showing Hawaii as birthplace. Twats scream FUCK YOU KENYAN YOU WEREN'T BORN THERE WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU NAH NAH NAH NAH LONG FORM LONG FORM WHAT YOU GAVE US THE LONG FORM WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU STILL YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN!

The point is that people declaring that they never would have question McCain's right to be president because he is white and they only question it about Obama because he is half-black.

That obvious isn't true PERIOD. Curse, insult, do whatever the hell else you want to piss and moan about but that remains a true fact.

It was claimed that people were only suing about this because they are racist. The point is that the issue is still murky legally and lawsuits are the only way to clarify it. There is no racism in that. It is the established procedure for dealing with gaps in legal understanding. You either get the party, the courts or the legislature to address it.

All of those avenues are being pursued by whom you would call birthers. They are seeking to have state legislatures not accept short forms. There have been lawsuits, most of which have not advanced far due to the question of standing which was exactly what the article noted. They've asked the party in question to clarify his birth certificate. None of those items are racist. They are how the law addresses the matter. McCain, when worried about the matter basically prepared a preemptive legal defense rather than ignore it. This shows that the question of eligibility, and that is the central question, was addressed by one candidate, and ignored by the other.

Ignoring a question isn't a means of addressing it. Folks like yourself constantly run into this and so it isn't shocking it is applied at the top levels. You get hit with the big holes in your reasoning and think demonizing the issue and messenger will solve the problem. It isn't a solution. Screaming racism isn't a solution either.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #79 of 119
Wrong again Trumpet. It's not about questioning the right to be president. It's not taking a legal document at face value and assuming there's a vast conspiracy. That is what some believe may have some racial overtones. Again, you really don't see the difference between the two situations? Come on.


Fuck, even if you did see the difference...which honestly, you have enough brainpower to figure it out...I doubt you'd ever admit it. You may be smart, but your pride gets in the way.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #80 of 119
We think you are faking your Birth Certificate, committing felonies to fraudulently become the President of the United States.


versus...


We don't know if being born in the Canal Zone legally constitutes being a natural-born citizen.


You really don't see a difference there? REALLY?

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama Releases "Birth Certificate"