or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Briefly: White iPhone 4 0.2mm thicker, Samsung profit drops, Logitech Google TV

Briefly: White iPhone 4 0.2mm thicker, Samsung profit drops, Logitech Google TV - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

As Prof. Peabody says, not a a competing product.

Isn't it? I can stream from my NAS, or Mac, or PC , or my Phone to my PS3, my AppleTV, my Phone, or a number of other devices, I am not restricted to one manufacturers devices. It might not be as polished, but it is definitely a competing product.
post #42 of 43
Maybe if Samsung phones weren't so low end and they actually released updates to Android, they'd sell. They embody everything that's wrong with Android.
post #43 of 43
It looks like CR may have actually done an objective test.

0.370” = 9.398mm
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Briefly: White iPhone 4 0.2mm thicker, Samsung profit drops, Logitech Google TV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Briefly: White iPhone 4 0.2mm thicker, Samsung profit drops, Logitech Google TV