or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bin Laden is dead
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bin Laden is dead

post #1 of 292
Thread Starter 
News broke today that Bin Laden has been killed.


Edited after Obama's speech:


President Obama just announced that Osama Bin Laden is dead.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #2 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

News broke today that Bin Laden has been killed.


Edited after Obama's speech:


President Obama just announced that Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Well this is big news. Finally. I was starting to think we'd never have any kind of closure on this. I guess some things still balance out in the end after all.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #3 of 292
Very convenient for neocon stooge Obama, great for his ratings.

The last thing the US wanted was to have to bring this bozo to court, especially since he was not wanted by the FBI for 9/11, the US Dept. of Justice had not indicted him for 9/11, CIA admitted his finances were not connected to the attacks, and bin Laden himself claimed he had nothing to do with 9/11 at first (then he "changed his mind").

All the "evidence" against him for that attack was at best hearsay, and the rest of it was manufactured lies and demonstrable fabrications. He was clearly a patsy who had outlasted his usefulness. He has most likely been dead for a long period of time, his body kept to be presented at a time when politically expedient. In Pakistan, there were reports as early as 2002 that OBL was deceased.

This latest report is only corroborated by the US military and the powers that be... otherwise, *nothing*. No proof. No chain of custody. The track record for honesty and accuracy of information from the Pentagoons is the joke of the century. Fucking liars, the lot of them.

Obama is not only a tool, but also an accessory after the fact to mass murder. Same goes for Bush, Cheney and many of the other leading scumbags and psychopaths of the prior administration. When their time is up (which for millions around the Middle East who have lost families, friends and relatives on account of the ongoing murderous campaign and slaughter known as the "war on terrorism"), it will not be a second too soon. Then, may they all burn in the fires of hell alongside their buddy-boy Osama.

Evil bastards, the lot of them.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #4 of 292
In other war news, NATO bombs killed Ghadafi's grandchildren, one of which is was a six month old.
post #5 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

News broke today that Bin Laden has been killed.


Edited after Obama's speech:


President Obama just announced that Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Clearly we had him all along and President Obama decided to announce this now just to improve his reelection prospects and improve his sagging poll numbers..........

oh wait.......

President Obama, it appears you have won the Overseas Contingency Operation!!!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #6 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Clearly we had him all along and President Obama decided to announce this now just to improve his reelection prospects and improve his sagging poll numbers..........

oh wait.......

President Obama, it appears you have won the Overseas Contingency Operation!!!

It seems you're lambasting Liberals for not claiming this might be true, when we made such claims with Bush. Evidently you've totally ignored what's been posted in this thread and around the web.
post #7 of 292
They buried Osama bin Laden AT SEA!!!!!

How's that for getting rid of "the evidence"!!!!!

They are getting pretty consistent at this crap. They got rid of the evidence of the crime scenes at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and in that field in PA... very very quickly. They buried it in landfills under armed guard, sent it to Red China... the worst examples of tampering with a crime scene and obstructing justice in US history.. and these criminals were never prosecuted. Of course they weren't. What happens when the police investigates itself for wrongdoings?

Who didn't want the "evidence" of "Osama bin Laden's" body to be scrutinized?

And why?
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #8 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

It seems you're lambasting Liberals for not claiming this might be true, when we made such claims with Bush. Evidently you've totally ignored what's been posted in this thread and around the web.

I'm noting the reality. The reality is that majority of the anti-war movement disappeared the second Obama took office. There are still a few of them but the majority of them no longer care that we have more service people dying overseas in more wars for less well understood and justifiable reasons than ever before.

Also you've got it COMPLETELY backwards. I'm not lambasting them for not making the claim about Obama, I'm lambasting them for ever making the claim in the first place. It was always ridiculous to claim that Bush had Bin Laden in some box somewhere and was just waiting for some election to cynically pull him out. So I'm not lambasting for saying it might be true. The opposite, that it was always a patently false claim on it's face is what you fail to totally get.

Can Obama really take credit for the result for killing a terrorist when we are no longer fighting terrorism? There is no war on terror, only Overseas Contingency Operations!

Plus the last true bit of hypocrisy for folks like yourself Tonton, is that with Bush, you claimed actions like this never amounted to any sort of success or win. When Bush was in office, you declared this action would have made 100 new Bin Ladens that the U.S. will have to face and fight in the future and I do not see you declaring that here today.

Where's you statement declaring that now we will have 100 future "Overseas Contingency Operations!" thanks to what was done today.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #9 of 292
Thread Starter 
Bin Laden's body was (hopefully) handled according to his religious beliefs, which I believe call for burial within 24 hours.

That is showing necessary respect to his religion, which, remember, the US is not at war with.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #10 of 292
It's amazing that the most Real Americans (tm Koch brothers) forgot all about how "we must never forget 9/11" and focused on Obama's (that's POTUS Obama) "fake" birth certificate.

How are the TeaBaggers et al going to explain how Obama who they think is or might well be a terrorist was POTUS when they got the real terrorist?
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #11 of 292
Conservatives, if Bush had made the same press conference four years ago, how would you have reacted? Make sure your reaction today is exactly the same.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #12 of 292
I assure you my skepticism towards liberals and their convulsive and hypocritical reactions was and is exactly the same.

Bush wouldn't have made the same press conference four years ago. Expecting the same reaction for different actions is perhaps standard procedure for liberal thinking but to the rest of the world, it is insanity. Four years ago we were fighting a war on terror with our allies. Now we are merely engaged in Overseas Contingency Operations.

Did we win the OCO? What exactly are we to celebrate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

It's amazing that the most Real Americans (tm Koch brothers) forgot all about how "we must never forget 9/11" and focused on Obama's (that's POTUS Obama) "fake" birth certificate.

How are the TeaBaggers et al going to explain how Obama who they think is or might well be a terrorist was POTUS when they got the real terrorist?

Obama forgot the second he declared the War on Terror to be the OCO. Can you link to the Tea Party Platform and note where the declared Obama was a terrorist Hands?

Do I get to start just making sensational claims now too?

Here's one. How are the Utopian Central Planners going to explain away the $5 gas and multiple front war being undertaken by their community organizer and peace prize winner?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #13 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

When Bush was in office, you declared this action would have made 100 new Bin Ladens that the U.S. will have to face and fight in the future and I do not see you declaring that here today.

Where's you statement declaring that now we will have 100 future "Overseas Contingency Operations!" thanks to what was done today.

Oh, God, do you ever fucking pay attention?

It's not the death of Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden that is creating terrorists. It's the death of someone's innocent brother. Someone's innocent children. Someone's wife who had never touched a gun or a bomb. It's the fact that the US presence in an area makes it unsafe for anyone, so people can't go out to buy bread without risk of being blown up.

And plenty, plenty, PLENTY of Liberals are saying we should get the fuck out of Afghanistan Pakistan, Iraq, Libya and Guantanamo Bay. Funny thing is, now we have Conservatives saying that's what we should do.

Osama's death should have been announced when it actually happened.
post #14 of 292
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Conservatives, if Bush had made the same press conference four years ago, how would you have reacted? Make sure your reaction today is exactly the same.

GW probably would have swaggered out, leaned on the podium, snickered and said, "We got 'im!" The Borg would have blurbed a collective "hoorah" and celebrated Bush all night instead of reflecting on the actual event itself.

Saw on CNN that there were T-shirts ready for the occasion that read, "Thank you Bush" or something like that.

8 years to the day of the "mission accomplished" stage on the carrier...

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #15 of 292
Congratulations to the CIA and US Military.
post #16 of 292
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post


Osama's death should have been announced when it actually happened.

They probably took it back to a ship (it was a SEAL team that went in) and had a doctor check the body and confirm the identity. Pakistan has also released a statement suggesting they may have seen it, too.

They didn't want to rush.


---

Now that the real and warranted effort post 9/11 is concluded, maybe we can end the wars and start acting like a real leader and never, ever again invade another country under false pretenses just because we wanted to play soldier.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #17 of 292
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Congratulations to the CIA and US Military.

Who acted on the orders of President Obama.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #18 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Oh, God, do you ever fucking pay attention?

It's not the death of Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden that is creating terrorists. It's the death of someone's innocent brother. Someone's innocent children. Someone's wife who had never touched a gun or a bomb. It's the fact that the US presence in an area makes it unsafe for anyone, so people can't go out to buy bread without risk of being blown up.

So you are claiming there have been no civilian deaths during the Obama presidency. I'd seriously love to see that qualifier backed up.

Quote:
And plenty, plenty, PLENTY of Liberals are saying we should get the fuck out of Afghanistan Pakistan, Iraq, Libya and Guantanamo Bay. Funny thing is, now we have Conservatives saying that's what we should do.

There were and have been conservatives saying it all along. When they are conservative and don't want to police the world, liberals call them racists. Well actually they call them racist no matter what they do but they specifically call them racist for that as well.
Quote:
Osama's death should have been announced when it actually happened.

Oh come now, we all know he's been dead for ten years due to kidney failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

GW probably would have swaggered out, leaned on the podium, snickered and said, "We got 'im!" The Borg would have blurbed a collective "hoorah" and celebrated Bush all night instead of reflecting on the actual event itself.

Saw on CNN that there were T-shirts ready for the occasion that read, "Thank you Bush" or something like that.

8 years to the day of the "mission accomplished" stage on the carrier...

I read that President Obama stopped the serious work of playing his 66th round of golf long enough to make this announcement. It's sort of hilarious that you speculate on this when we know as a present day fact how Obama literally has created a state media complex within the White House and is threatening media people left and right for daring to actually report news.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #19 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Who acted on the orders of President Obama.

Why do you even feel the need to mention that?


Since you did ... congratulations to President Obama for staying out of the way and resisting his instincts that most often fuck things up.
post #20 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

News broke today that Bin Laden has been killed.


Edited after Obama's speech:


President Obama just announced that Osama Bin Laden is dead.

This is the best news I heard for a long time.Long Live The USA!
post #21 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

They buried Osama bin Laden AT SEA!!!!!

How's that for getting rid of "the evidence"!!!!!

They are getting pretty consistent at this crap. They got rid of the evidence of the crime scenes at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and in that field in PA... very very quickly. They buried it in landfills under armed guard, sent it to Red China... the worst examples of tampering with a crime scene and obstructing justice in US history.. and these criminals were never prosecuted. Of course they weren't. What happens when the police investigates itself for wrongdoings?

Who didn't want the "evidence" of "Osama bin Laden's" body to be scrutinized?

And why?

Who gives a shit He is dead and that is what counts.Stop being so paranoid.
post #22 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post



. Can you link to the Tea Party Platform and note where the declared Obama was a terrorist Hands?

Do I get to start just making sensational claims now too?

The Tea Party have been peddling this poop during the whole time Obama's been in office. It's disgusting and wrong for a whole host of reasons, but it's been effective-

"August 19, 2010
Categories: Miscellaneous
Poll: 46% of GOP thinks Obama's Muslim

I have a new story up tonight about the latest polling on public*views about President Barack Obama's religious beliefs. There's a lot of startling news in these polls* from the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life and Time magazine. But one number that could catch significant attention is this: in the Time poll, 46 percent of Republicans said they believe Obama is a Muslim.

In the Pew survey, that number came in somewhat lower: 31 percent.

The Time GOP number isn't posted on the Web, as best I can tell, but a spokeswoman for the magazine shared the breakdown of the data at my request.

There are a couple of possible explanations for the Time poll finding that belief to be more prevalent, both in the public at large and the GOP. First,*the Time survey*was done Monday and Tuesday, at the height of the controversy over the mosque near ground zero in New York. Second, it used different wording from the Pew survey, which gave respondents a smorgasbord of choices for Obama's possible religion.

Pew asked:

Now, thinking about Barack Obamas religious beliefs Do you happen to know what Barack Obamas religion is? Is he Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, agnostic or something else?

Time asked a question that gave more prominence to the possibility Obama is Muslim, but also may have drawn*out more subjective feelings from respondents:

Do you personally believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim or a Christian?

For what it's worth, the Pew sample was substantially larger: 3003 respondents including 842 Republicans. Time had 1002 respondents, talked to 295 Republicans and reduced that number to 272 to reweight the poll.

If my math is right, that gives the Pew poll a sampling error for the Republican group of +/- 4.5 percent and the Time poll +/- 5.8 percent."
~ http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshge...as_Muslim.html
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #23 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

The Tea Party have been peddling this poop during the whole time Obama's been in office. It's disgusting and wrong for a whole host of reasons, but it's been effective-

"August 19, 2010
Categories: Miscellaneous
Poll: 46% of GOP thinks Obama's Muslim

I have a new story up tonight about the latest polling on public*views about President Barack Obama's religious beliefs. There's a lot of startling news in these polls* from the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life and Time magazine. But one number that could catch significant attention is this: in the Time poll, 46 percent of Republicans said they believe Obama is a Muslim.

In the Pew survey, that number came in somewhat lower: 31 percent.

The Time GOP number isn't posted on the Web, as best I can tell, but a spokeswoman for the magazine shared the breakdown of the data at my request.

There are a couple of possible explanations for the Time poll finding that belief to be more prevalent, both in the public at large and the GOP. First,*the Time survey*was done Monday and Tuesday, at the height of the controversy over the mosque near ground zero in New York. Second, it used different wording from the Pew survey, which gave respondents a smorgasbord of choices for Obama's possible religion.

Pew asked:

Now, thinking about Barack Obamas religious beliefs Do you happen to know what Barack Obamas religion is? Is he Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, agnostic or something else?

Time asked a question that gave more prominence to the possibility Obama is Muslim, but also may have drawn*out more subjective feelings from respondents:

Do you personally believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim or a Christian?

For what it's worth, the Pew sample was substantially larger: 3003 respondents including 842 Republicans. Time had 1002 respondents, talked to 295 Republicans and reduced that number to 272 to reweight the poll.

If my math is right, that gives the Pew poll a sampling error for the Republican group of +/- 4.5 percent and the Time poll +/- 5.8 percent."
~ http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshge...as_Muslim.html

Your post just equated being a Muslim with being a terrorist.

That is perhaps the second most racist thing I've read this year, the first being Tonton's rant from within his walled-in monoculture about how all the rest of us are racist for not realizing the benefits of living within walled-in monocultures.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #24 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Your post just equated being a Muslim with being a terrorist.

That is perhaps the second most racist thing I've read this year, the first being Tonton's rant from within his walled-in monoculture about how all the rest of us are racist for not realizing the benefits of living within walled-in monocultures.

No, but I can tell you who does equate being a muslim with being a terrorist.
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #25 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

No, but I can tell you who does equate being a muslim with being a terrorist.

I asked you where they said he was a terrorist. You linked to where some people believed his religion choice was Islam.

The connection between those two was made by you.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #26 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I asked you where they said he was a terrorist. You linked to where some people believed his religion choice was Islam.

The connection between those two was made by you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #27 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

How does that prove that the Tea Party believes Obama is a a terrorist? I watched the whole thing. The word terrorist isn't even in there. Interesting to know that "God Bless Glenn Beck" is a sign of racism though.

Keep trying Hands but really why should we believe your claims even if you find it? You've declared that being a Muslim and terrorist are the same thing. Certainly with such ignorance, you can't inform on this matter.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #28 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

How does that prove that the Tea Party believes Obama is a a terrorist? I watched the whole thing. The word terrorist isn't even in there. Interesting to know that "God Bless Glenn Beck" is a sign of racism though.

Keep trying Hands but really why should we believe your claims even if you find it? You've declared that being a Muslim and terrorist are the same thing. Certainly with such ignorance, you can't inform on this matter.

Watch it again.
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #29 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Watch it again.

Present some proof or withdraw the claim. Even if I found it in the video, and it isn't there except by your strange racial proxy reasoning that says Muslims = terrorists, that isn't a poll or proof of anything about the group as a whole. It would be one exception, not the rule.

Speak of the rule, here's one. You've presented multiple examples now of you declaring that being Muslim is the same as being a terrorist. Please stop doing that. It is just wrong.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #30 of 292
Yahoo.com

Quote:
Omar Bakri, a Lebanese Sunni cleric, mourned bin Laden as a martyr: "His martyrdom will give momentum to a large generation of believers and jihadists.

Looks like President Obama just created a generation of terrorists! I'm sure he and his drone army will fight them via his imperial presidency.

Quote:
In non-Arab Iran, a sworn enemy of the United States, some ordinary people were also skeptical of Washington's account: "Are we sure that he has been killed?" said Tehran shopkeeper Ali Asghar Sedaghat. "Or is it another game of the Americans?"

Questioning the account of President Obama, what a bunch of racists!!!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #31 of 292
Trumpet, do you so quickly forget the New York Mosque debacle in which the right wing conflated terrorists with Muslims? Are you so blind to the perception that many ignorant, loud Americans hold?

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #32 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Clearly we had him all along and President Obama decided to announce this now just to improve his reelection prospects and improve his sagging poll numbers..........

oh wait.......

President Obama, it appears you have won the Overseas Contingency Operation!!!

Oh clearly.

Jesus how stupid. Well if that's the case then we could bring up several things that just happened to improve Bush's numbers.

Sheesh! You present proof of your claim trumpy.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #33 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Who gives a shit He is dead and that is what counts.Stop being so paranoid.

Also there was DNA testing before he was buried. He was buried at sea because that's Islamic radition only they'd have a lot of time on their hands to find a country to take him.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #34 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Who acted on the orders of President Obama.

He just doesn't like the fact that Obama got him and Bush didn't.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #35 of 292
Liberals, if Bush had made the same press conference four years ago, how would you have reacted? Make sure your reaction today is exactly the same.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #36 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

So you are claiming there have been no civilian deaths during the Obama presidency. I'd seriously love to see that qualifier backed up.

Oh. My. God. Where the hell did I say that? You're so fucking partisan you can't even imagine for an instant that I'm not partisan. I've NEVER supported Obama on this. NEVER.
post #37 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Liberals, if Bush had made the same press conference four years ago, how would you have reacted? Make sure your reaction today is exactly the same.

It would have been the same. Glad they got him. Now you have to ask yourself would trumpy and some of the others have been the same if it had been Bush?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #38 of 292
So...now that this is all over...Can we bring the men and women home from Afghanistan, repeal the USA PATRIOT act, stand down the TSA from its molestation?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #39 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

So...now that this is all over...Can we bring the men and women home from Afghanistan, repeal the USA PATRIOT act, stand down the TSA from its molestation?

I'd be for that. And I'm a Liberal.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #40 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Liberals, if Bush had made the same press conference four years ago, how would you have reacted? Make sure your reaction today is exactly the same.

Trust me. It is. Look it up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bin Laden is dead