Originally Posted by Tallest Skil
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
And they're going to do what, exactly?
1. They don't own this site.
2. There are thousands of threads across the Internet that talk about Lion.
3. For frick's sake, there are dozens of threads on HERE that talk more about Lion than "it's designed to be doing this".
It's HILARIOUS that you'd post this, because when I wrote that post, I thought to myself, "Self, what can you say in answer to this that doesn't violate the NDA?" and I chose that reply because, lo and behold, it doesn't violate the NDA.
Welcome to the forum, by the way.
I say that despite your join date, because you obviously don't give a crap about Apple or this sort of thing at all.
Sorry you feel that way. I intended to respond only to the OP.
You know nothing about me but you feel a need to jump to conclusions about my intent.
If the OP obtained Lion by legitimate means, which I am assuming is the case from his choice of words, he also
1. agreed to the NDA. His post violates that NDA.
2. He was given instructions in a very clear manner what to do next, how and where to ask questions and discuss the OS. He either did not read, cannot read, or chose to ignore all of that.
The fact that Lion discussions are all over the internet does not make this or any of them right.
I have this thing about integrity and ethics, fair play, trust, self respect.
You are mistaken in your belief that I don't care about Apple. Why would I have bothered to post if that were the case.
We've obviously gotten off on the wrong foot. I meant no offense to you at all. I thought your post/response was good, and still think so. I was suggesting to the OP that he follow the rules he agreed to.