or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The future leader of "Al Qaeda"...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The future leader of "Al Qaeda"...

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
For Al Qaeda, (aka the dataBASE of warlords and radicals compiled by their supporters in US central intelligence in the 1980s), who will be assigned/promoted as the next leader... the next boogeyman to put the fear of Allah up us good JudeoChristians? Who will take Osama bin Laden's position, now that the powers-that-be have decided that OBL's "alive" status was no longer a worthwhile investment?

Will it be Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, OBL's former physician?

Or Ilyas Kashmiri from Pakistan?

Maybe Gulbuddin Hekmatyir? Or is that a 'too obscure' option?

How about Anwar al-Awlaki, the Yemeni who allegedly organized one of the infamous Three Stooges... aka the "Underwear Bomber".... remember Abdulmutallab, the young kid who, armed with a one-way ticket, no valid passport at the time (supplied later), with no baggage, and a "bomb" which could never have exploded, and was already on a terror watch list to boot, was carefully shepherded onto a flight by the authorities, and then conveniently "busted" when he tried to "detonate" his "bomb"?

Anwar al-Awliki is a likely bet. This character already has had a fair bit of publicity, which could easily be further capitalized upon by the Obama Administration and the mainstream media. He also could have been briefed about his "future potential" when he dined with Pentagon top brass a very short time after the 9/11 attacks. Just an idle speculation there... we "conspiracy theorists" have that privilege
wow.... Fox News has forgotten to wipe that link!

Oh well...

Who's next for new Bete Noir?
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

For Al Qaeda, (aka the dataBASE of warlords and radicals compiled by their supporters in US central intelligence in the 1980s), who will be assigned/promoted as the next leader... the next boogeyman to put the fear of Allah up us good JudeoChristians? Who will take Osama bin Laden's position, now that the powers-that-be have decided that OBL's "alive" status was no longer a worthwhile investment?

Will it be Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, OBL's former physician?

Or Ilyas Kashmiri from Pakistan?

Maybe Gulbuddin Hekmatyir? Or is that a 'too obscure' option?

How about Anwar al-Awlaki, the Yemeni who allegedly organized one of the infamous Three Stooges... aka the "Underwear Bomber".... remember Abdulmutallab, the young kid who, armed with a one-way ticket, no valid passport at the time (supplied later), with no baggage, and a "bomb" which could never have exploded, and was already on a terror watch list to boot, was carefully shepherded onto a flight by the authorities, and then conveniently "busted" when he tried to "detonate" his "bomb"?

Anwar al-Awliki is a likely bet. This character already has had a fair bit of publicity, which could easily be further capitalized upon by the Obama Administration and the mainstream media. He also could have been briefed about his "future potential" when he dined with Pentagon top brass a very short time after the 9/11 attacks. Just an idle speculation there... we "conspiracy theorists" have that privilege
wow.... Fox News has forgotten to wipe that link!

Oh well...

Who's next for new Bete Noir?

Maybe they will all perish from the earth soon.Wishful thinking.
post #3 of 16
His HOEliness Lard Christopher Monkeyton, 34,291 Discount of Retardley.
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #4 of 16
We need to go after this guy and his people, not whole countries and show more respect for the people of the countries the terrorists are in-

"Separately, a senior Pakistani intelligence official said Bin Laden's final days had been "cash-strapped", and al-Qaida had split into two factions, the larger controlled by the group's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri."
~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ived-two-rooms
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #5 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

We need to go after this guy and his people, not whole countries and show more respect for the people of the countries the terrorists are in

[Bin Laden] wasnt caught in Afghanistan. Nation-building in Afghanistan and telling those people how to live and getting involved in running their country hardly had anything to do with finding the information where he was being held in a country that we give billions of dollars of foreign aid to, at the same time we are bombing that country.

So its the policy that is at fault. Not having the troops in Afghanistan wouldnt have hurt. We went to Afghanistan to get him, and he hasnt been there. Now that hes killed, boy, it is a wonderful time for this country now to reassess it, get the troops out of Afghanistan and end that war that hasnt helped us and hasnt helped anybody in the Middle East.

--Ron Paul, last night at the GOP debate

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

[Bin Laden] wasnt caught in Afghanistan. Nation-building in Afghanistan and telling those people how to live and getting involved in running their country hardly had anything to do with finding the information where he was being held in a country that we give billions of dollars of foreign aid to, at the same time we are bombing that country.

So its the policy that is at fault. Not having the troops in Afghanistan wouldnt have hurt. We went to Afghanistan to get him, and he hasnt been there. Now that hes killed, boy, it is a wonderful time for this country now to reassess it, get the troops out of Afghanistan and end that war that hasnt helped us and hasnt helped anybody in the Middle East.

--Ron Paul, last night at the GOP debate

We shouldn't be over there at all, except to target terrorists. Beyond that it's not our place. At least we agree on thisI think.
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #7 of 16
Well we'll have to do some focus groups and test marking to see what "leader" will allow government officials the best leverage to roll back human rights and enable the military industrial complex. Some requirements are

1) Brown skin.
2) Mulsim
3) Funny name
4) Easy to Photoshop


These days we need to market Iranians as the evil doers of the world so we can go take over that country for the oil. So I think that's a must. Gosh, who knew there was no oil in Afghanistan? Oops, our bad.
post #8 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Well we'll have to do some focus groups and test marking to see what "leader" will allow government officials the best leverage to roll back human rights and enable the military industrial complex. Some requirements are

1) Brown skin.
2) Mulsim
3) Funny name
4) Easy to Photoshop


These days we need to market Iranians as the evil doers of the world so we can go take over that country for the oil. So I think that's a must. Gosh, who knew there was no oil in Afghanistan? Oops, our bad.

As they say, never a truer word was spoken in jest.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

For Al Qaeda, (aka the dataBASE of warlords and radicals compiled by their supporters in US central intelligence in the 1980s), who will be assigned/promoted as the next leader... the next boogeyman to put the fear of Allah up us good JudeoChristians? Who will take Osama bin Laden's position, now that the powers-that-be have decided that OBL's "alive" status was no longer a worthwhile investment?

Will it be Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, OBL's former physician?

Or Ilyas Kashmiri from Pakistan?

Maybe Gulbuddin Hekmatyir? Or is that a 'too obscure' option?

How about Anwar al-Awlaki, the Yemeni who allegedly organized one of the infamous Three Stooges... aka the "Underwear Bomber".... remember Abdulmutallab, the young kid who, armed with a one-way ticket, no valid passport at the time (supplied later), with no baggage, and a "bomb" which could never have exploded, and was already on a terror watch list to boot, was carefully shepherded onto a flight by the authorities, and then conveniently "busted" when he tried to "detonate" his "bomb"?

Anwar al-Awliki is a likely bet. This character already has had a fair bit of publicity, which could easily be further capitalized upon by the Obama Administration and the mainstream media. He also could have been briefed about his "future potential" when he dined with Pentagon top brass a very short time after the 9/11 attacks. Just an idle speculation there... we "conspiracy theorists" have that privilege
wow.... Fox News has forgotten to wipe that link!

Oh well...

Who's next for new Bete Noir?

What about The Crown Prince of Terror, Hamza (20 yrs old) Osama's youngest and brightest hope, who may have escaped from the compound during the raid?

"A relative of Osama bin Laden disappeared during the raid by a crack team of US Navy Seals that killed the al-Qaeda leader, according to Pakistan security officials, deepening confusion over the fate of a son regarded as the Crown Prince of Terror.


Three of bin Laden’s widows, currently in Pakistani custody, have told interrogators that one son has not been seen since the operation on May 2.

The fresh details raise fears that the al-Qaeda leader’s youngest son and closest confidante, Hamza, may have escaped capture.

The White House initially claimed that Hamza, 20, had been killed at the house in Abbottabad, about 30 miles from Islamabad, the Pakistani capital.

Officials later said his 22-year-old brother Khalid had been killed instead.

Last night an intelligence source in Islamabad told The Daily Telegraph that shifting accounts of what had happened, coupled with the widows’ testimony, left them unable to account for one person who they believe had been living at the house.

Thought to be the youngest of the Saudi-born terror leader’s sons, Hamza has been described as the “crown prince of terror” by Patrick Mercer, a conservative MP.

He featured on an extremist website to mark the third anniversary of the July 7 London bombings in which 52 people died. He read a poem called for “destruction” of America, Britain, France and Denmark.

Intelligence agencies believe he was being groomed as a possible future leader of al-Qaeda, and he was implicated in the assassination of moderate Pakistani leader Benazir Bhutto in 2007."
~ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ring-raid.html
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

What about The Crown Prince of Terror...

The "Crown Prince of Terror"?

I hope I wake up one day and find out that the world is just a really bad comedy skit.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

The "Crown Prince of Terror"?

I hope I wake up one day and find out that the world is just a really bad comedy skit.

Either I'm not getting the punchlines, or the delivery is really poor.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

The "Crown Prince of Terror"?

I hope I wake up one day and find out that the world is just a really bad comedy skit.

The Tories have always had bad jokes and absurd hype.
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

The Tories have always had bad jokes and absurd hype.

Absurd hype appears to be the norm nowadays.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Absurd hype appears to be the norm nowadays.

No, I think many people really do believe it was worth tens of thousands of lives, trillions of dollars, and fewer civil liberties to assassinate one man. Is that hype or insanity?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

No, I think many people really do believe it was worth tens of thousands of lives, trillions of dollars, and fewer civil liberties to assassinate one man. Is that hype or insanity?

Here's three more absurd things about this entire trillion dollar mine of steaming bullshit that's being crammed down our throats:

(1) It's taken $1trillion, 10 years, the world's biggest manhunt *ever*, the combined resources of the CIA and the entire US military/intelligence/law enforcement apparatus, MI6, Mossad, Interpol, ISI, etc .,etc., etc., three long wars (two of them longer than World War II), the rounding up of thousands of people all over the world and the loss of civil rights for so many here, just to track down one man .... and now he's allegedly dead, we have zero hard proof/evidence to verify that the person killed was indeed OBL.

Up until the end of 2001, Osama bin Laden, while been on the FBI's most wanted list for bombings in Africa and elsewhere, has been interviewed 3 times by Jamal Khashoggi (Saudi Arabian), three times by Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir (most recently in November 2001), three times by UK journalist Robert Fisk, once by Pakistani journalist Rahimullah Yusufzai, once by ABC's John Miller, once by US journalist Peter Arnett, Adrian McLiman, Tayseer Allouni (from Spain) October 2001, Abdel al-Bari Atwan (of Arabic paper Al-Quds Al-Arabi ), and more.

Numerous journalists have waltzed into Bin Laden's hiding place with seemingly little difficulty (apart from a vetting procedure and a journey to remote villages), successfully conducted interviews with him, some on video, and had them published in the press and on television.

The following two incidents have been neither confirmed, nor disproved either: He was reported to have been in Dubai in July 2001 for medical reasons and was visited by a CIA official. And on the night of September 10, 2001 ... \ .... it was reported that he spent the night at a Pakistani military intelligence facility in Rawalpindi that "reported to Washington DC on a daily basis".

And then they tell us that the entire might of the US law enforcement/intel community and military since the early 1990s has been unable to find him?

This is BULLBISCUITS! Gimme a break.

*

(2) In the days right after 9/11, a number of bin Laden's relatives were hastily allowed to leave the US *before* they could be quizzed by the FBI etc... whisked out of the country on specially approved flights while all other aircraft, commercial and private, were grounded by the FAA.

But now, the US wants to question his wives, 10 years later? Why not then, but its OK now?

This does not compute.

*

(3) There was a $27 million reward (two sums, one $25 million, and an additional $2 million) on the head of Osama bin Laden, dead or alive, since shortly after 9/11. In 10 years, if he was indeed alive for that long... there must have been many people who knew of his whereabouts, status, etc etc.. but not a single person was interested in turning him in, in return for untold wealth and probably, lifelong protection.

That scenario seems decidedly far-fetched.... and doesn't ring true either.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

We shouldn't be over there at all, except to target terrorists. Beyond that it's not our place. At least we agree on thisI think.

why the hell can't we start to with draw our troops soon not in 2012 but say in 5 months.Enough is enough!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The future leader of "Al Qaeda"...