or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › ClamXav

ClamXav

post #1 of 8
Does anyone know about this anti virus program for Apple called Clam Xav? thanks
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Does anyone know about this anti virus program for Apple called Clam Xav? thanks

Yes, I do. ...but as I'm the developer, I'm bound to be slightly biased!

You can get it from www.clamxav.com or have a look at the support/discussion forums to get some idea of how other people use it and what they think of it.

M
post #3 of 8
Quote:

Nothing more than it's completely unnecessary. You don't need it unless you like to have useless software catching Windows viruses.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Nothing more than it's completely unnecessary. You don't need it unless you like to have useless software catching Windows viruses.

Well, it has been catching the recent MacDefender and MacSecurity trojans as well.
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAllan View Post

Well, it has been catching the recent MacDefender and MacSecurity trojans as well.

Good defensive on your part.This other member has a to and mighty attitude about him. I will try your program. Thanks
post #6 of 8
Quote:

Good defensive on your part.

Not really.

Quote:
This other member has a to and mighty attitude about him.

Quote:
I will try your program. Thanks

If you make (yet) another thread where you're complaining about your Mac being slower than it had been, you know where to go to fix it.

post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Not really.

If you make (yet) another thread where you're complaining about your Mac being slower than it had been, you know where to go to fix it.

I think you have a chip on your shoulder which is to heavy for you to carry.People like you are to high and mighty for me.What happened to your response? I presume nothing to say that is positive only negativity reigns with you I see.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAllan View Post

I downloaded your program and it works well.Thanks.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Third-Party Products
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › ClamXav