or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › New White Paper: Final Cut Pro X

New White Paper: Final Cut Pro X

post #1 of 5
We just issued a new white paper: "Preparing for Final Cut Pro X"

http://silverado.cc/shop/pages.php?pageid=36

Paper talks about new RAM usage in 64-bit apps, OpenCL for GPU, and Grand Central Dispatch.

We're planning to issue a version 2.0 with test results later in the summer, so if you have feedback on the initial doc we can definitely use it.

Torrey Loomis
torrey@silverado.cc
post #2 of 5
So... spam then.

Good thing I was smart enough to use my first of six throwaway e-mail accounts to "sign up" for this "white paper".

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

post #3 of 5
TS--its not a tiny blog post. Its an 18-page PDF that we spent about three weeks researching and writing. I'd like to think its a little more than spam. TL
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by torster View Post

TS--its not a tiny blog post. Its an 18-page PDF that we spent about three weeks researching and writing. I'd like to think its a little more than spam. TL

Nothing happens. When I submit, that section of the webpage goes blank. No e-mail is received.

post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Nothing happens. When I submit, that section of the webpage goes blank. No e-mail is received.

Which browser are you using? Someone else mentioned this happened, too.

Try it again and if it doesn't work, email me at info@silverado.cc and I'll take care of it manually for you. TL
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › New White Paper: Final Cut Pro X