or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Trump Out

Trump Out

post #1 of 2
Donald Trump has declared he is NOT running for President in 2012.

He was so out there on so many of his positions I have to believe it was a publicity stunt for his show or the GOP put him up to it in an attempt to make their mainstream candidates look more moderate.

What do you think?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #2 of 2
He apparently may still run-

"Donald Trump signaled he could reverse his decision to forgo a presidential run in the next election cycle during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning.

"I can't rule out anything," he said, adding that it's "vital" for Republicans to select the right person to go up against President Barack Obama in 2012. "I don't see that person."

Trump questioned whether he made the right choice in signaling he would not pursue a bid for the White House several weeks ago. His remarks come on the heels of the season finale of "Celebrity Apprentice.""
~ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_865466.html

...but he's in on the conspiracy, so just more of the same-

"As he prepares to release shocking new evidence and name the people who he claims were behind the forgery of Barack Obamas long form birth certificate, author Jerome Corsi sensationally accused short-lived Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of working with Obama to neutralize the birther controversy.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show, Corsi said that he now completely discounted the apparent efforts of Donald Trump to force the release of Obamas birth certificate, stating, Im completely convinced at this point Donald Trump was subterfuge, that he. was working with Obama.
Corsi explained how he was contacted directly by Trump, because Trump wanted to know what was going on behind the scenes, and that he requested several copies of Corsis book before it was released.

Trumps role according to Corsi was to beat the drums big and craft a false resolution to the controversy in order to make the press go to sleep and get his $60 million dollar television contract with NBC, owned by General Electric, which is closely allied with the Obama administration."
~ http://www.infowars.com/corsi-trump-...r-controversy/
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Trump Out