post #41 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakaJap View Post

Still seems like a waste to me. iPads being used as nothing more than a glamorous price tag? And not to mention during a high demand beginning of the iPad 2 life cycle? Imagine walking into an Apple Store wanting to buy an iPad 2 only to be turned away for a couple weeks and having to walk past all those iPad 2s being used to give you a price, details, and comparisons. I, for one, would be rather annoyed. Using 1st gen iPads would have made more sense; there's just far too much wasted potential here any way you slice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbee View Post

I sympathize with you, my friend. It must be hell going through life with that huge 'cloud of negativity' hanging over your head, blocking out the sun. Imagine a life where every day is dull and dreary .... must really get you down. I'd explain to you 'what a sunny day feels like' ..... but how do you explain an airplane to a fish? sigh! \

Quote:
JOE BTFSPLK is very simply the world's biggest jinx. He walks around with a perpetually dark rain cloud a foot over his head. Once he appears on any scene, dreadfully bad luck befalls anyone in his vicinity.

Though well-meaning and gentle, his reputation inevitably precedes him, so Joe is a very lonely and feared little man.

He is also a character with an apparently unpronounceable name, but creator Al Capp pronounced Btfsplk with a "raspberries" sound, also known as a "Bronx cheer."

Joe Btfsplk
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -

"The perfect [birth]day -- A little playtime, a good poop, and a long nap." - Tomato Greeting Cards -
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -

"The perfect [birth]day -- A little playtime, a good poop, and a long nap." - Tomato Greeting Cards -