post #41 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakaJap View Post

Still seems like a waste to me. iPads being used as nothing more than a glamorous price tag? And not to mention during a high demand beginning of the iPad 2 life cycle? Imagine walking into an Apple Store wanting to buy an iPad 2 only to be turned away for a couple weeks and having to walk past all those iPad 2s being used to give you a price, details, and comparisons. I, for one, would be rather annoyed. Using 1st gen iPads would have made more sense; there's just far too much wasted potential here any way you slice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbee View Post

I sympathize with you, my friend. It must be hell going through life with that huge 'cloud of negativity' hanging over your head, blocking out the sun. Imagine a life where every day is dull and dreary .... must really get you down. I'd explain to you 'what a sunny day feels like' ..... but how do you explain an airplane to a fish? sigh! \

Quote:
JOE BTFSPLK is very simply the world's biggest jinx. He walks around with a perpetually dark rain cloud a foot over his head. Once he appears on any scene, dreadfully bad luck befalls anyone in his vicinity.

Though well-meaning and gentle, his reputation inevitably precedes him, so Joe is a very lonely and feared little man.

He is also a character with an apparently unpronounceable name, but creator Al Capp pronounced Btfsplk with a "raspberries" sound, also known as a "Bronx cheer."

Joe Btfsplk
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -