or Connect

Palin

post #1 of 12
Do you think Sarah Palin has a chance in 2012 to beat Obama if she wins?
post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Do you think Sarah Palin has a chance in 2012 to beat Obama if she wins?

If she wins, then yes.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

If she wins, then yes.

I think he means if she wins the nomination.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

I think he means if she wins the nomination.

that is correct if she wins the nomination.
post #5 of 12
since the dems are trying to choose the republican candidate, and pick the loser to obama
they should embrace palin since from their perspective she doesn't have a chance against the
intellectual stammer of the great obama, it will be a cake walk for obama and his team

they should all support her candidacy and forget the others--easy win

just like was done in ny lets get a distraction confuse the people and

win win win

palin should be obama's choice, that would be a killer strategy
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
post #6 of 12
I think she'd be the boost those late night talk show hosts are praying for.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #7 of 12
No - I do not think that Sarah Palin has a chance. The only two people that have a chance are Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman, and even they are pretty slim bets.

Intrade has Sarah with an 8.1% chance to win the Republican nomination right now.

http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/?eventId=84328
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #8 of 12
Nope.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #9 of 12
Its strange that they have Pawlenty so high, after his pardon of Jeremy Geifer.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #10 of 12
(1) Sarah Palin's visibility lies more on her looks, than political aptitude.

(2) Sarah Palin has plenty of baggage that the democrats could, in theory, seize upon..... that is if they could grow a freaking spine, and learn and utilize the hardball techniques at which the Republicans excel.

Therefore, Palin has a chance of winning both the GOP nomination, and possibly even the 2012 election.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #11 of 12
I like Palin because I am hot for Tina Fey.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

No - I do not think that Sarah Palin has a chance. The only two people that have a chance are Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman, and even they are pretty slim bets.

Intrade has Sarah with an 8.1% chance to win the Republican nomination right now.

http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/?eventId=84328

She is a loser with the 2012 nomination you are correct
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider