or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple rumored to add system-wide Twitter photo integration to iOS 5

Apple rumored to add system-wide Twitter photo integration to iOS 5 - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

And yet here you are, 21 posts deep into the AppleInsider forums. Welcome to our social networking site

Ahhh! You got me ! I kept thinking that while I was typing! Though back in 2006 or 2007, I can't remember which, I tried facebook out and said no thanks! It was an act of congress to get my account actually deleted, instead of disabled. I like this site! No peoples pictures to comment on or people to poke
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post

I just don't care about this and don't understand why anyone else should either.

i am surprised at how bass-ackward these iphone users are. sorry if twitter is beyond your comprehension.
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic View Post

I was wondering the same thing--do real people that are not named Ashton Kutcher or Sarah Palin or do not work at CNN actually use Twitter?

I don't know. I've never used it, I don't even know how it works, never visited a site, or 'tweet' or whatever. Just heard a bit about it. Sounds stupid for everything except monitoring disaster events.

so basically you are mouthing off and putting down something you know jack about? basically putting on the forum the very same lousy sh*t content that most here think twitter is about. i just laugh.
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix07 View Post

Forget Twitter. What the Photo app need are:
1. Ability to created new album and rename existing one
2. Ability to move pictures from album to album.
3. Shared album where you move/copy pictures into it and it will appear real-time at your friend's devices.
4. Saved album for the pictures saved from the web.
5. Separate video album.

So really we need iPhoto for the iPhone
post #45 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar2007 View Post

While I completely agree with you about social networking being crammed down our throats, I'm sure a lot of people will love this/find it useful. I was hoping to stay off these sites, but more and more everyday I'm just thinking if you can't beat em join em. I hope they offer a way to disable it as well!

You know what! Screw it I'll never join one of these social networking sites and be sucked into them! It's just not me

Twitter isn't just a social network. I use it in place of a RSS feed. Just about every tech, news, etc..site feeds their articles onto twitter. I don't tweet nor follow any celebrities. It is actually very useful.
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple rumored to add system-wide Twitter photo integration to iOS 5