or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Evidence suggests Apple will make Mac OS X Lion Server a paid App Store add-on
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Evidence suggests Apple will make Mac OS X Lion Server a paid App Store add-on - Page 2

post #41 of 43
As previously deduced and asserted OS X Lion Server is not only a separate download but an additional cost ($50) from the Mac App Store.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/server/
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

As previously deduced and asserted OS X Lion Server is not only a separate download but an additional cost ($50) from the Mac App Store.
http://www.apple.com/macosx/server/

It also requires having had Snow Leopard Server to be usable, I believe.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

It also requires having had Snow Leopard Server to be usable, I believe.

That so far hasn't been a requirement for Lion Server. The only requirement is to have Lion installed.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Evidence suggests Apple will make Mac OS X Lion Server a paid App Store add-on