or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › WWDC 2011 bingo
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WWDC 2011 bingo

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
I created http://theapplebingo.com for the iPad 2 event, and I'm brining it back for the WWDC keynote! This time we have some pretty awesome prizes Have fun bingo-ing and please do share your predictions!
post #2 of 9
Gorgeous site and a great concept for creating your own bingo sheet.

But you really, REALLY aught to remove the "new iMacs" option. Seriously.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

 

Reply
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Gorgeous site and a great concept for creating your own bingo sheet.

But you really, REALLY aught to remove the "new iMacs" option. Seriously.

Thanks :P You got to have some random ones in there to spice it up It turned out that I was too focused on making this and didn't have time to catch up with the rumor-mill.. when I was drafting the list last night I realized I'm quite out of touch with the latest rumors (and there aren't that much rumors left anyways as apple already announced most of the stuff)
post #4 of 9
Thread Starter 
Anyone wanna post their bingo boards? :P I'll start with mine!

http://wwdc2011.theapplebingo.com/boards/104
post #5 of 9
post #6 of 9
Hey, don't the stock ticker and weather information in Notification Center count as widgets? It's still greyed out in the bingo list.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

 

Reply
post #7 of 9
Hah! I'm in the Top 10 (unofficially, I didn't do the official registration because it was mentioned prizes were for US residents only... sure, I could lie, but that's not how I roll)

The Top 5 are absolutely destroying the others though, cause they got the combos. Darn it.

Edit: Now I'm out of the Top 10. Ah well, 'Twas fun!

Edit2: This is some pretty epic stuff coming out of Apple for iOS. For Lion and OS X, well, innovative but possibly confusing for new users... For iOS, nothing short of stellar.
post #8 of 9
What? No music streaming from the cloud? Sync only?
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfreykfc View Post

I created http://theapplebingo.com for the iPad 2 event, and I'm brining it back for the WWDC keynote! This time we have some pretty awesome prizes Have fun bingo-ing and please do share your predictions!

Good job mate. It was fun. Almost got a combo somewhere in there. But stupidly I left out the 0 point ones... it might have helped.

Later... Lots to digest and it's 3AM where I am. Gotta get some sleep and review all this stuff in the morning... er, afternoon, I mean.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › WWDC 2011 bingo