or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Rumor: Think of Apple's iCloud as 'the new iTunes'

Rumor: Think of Apple's iCloud as 'the new iTunes' - Page 4

post #121 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

The two biggest things here that may come from this are:

1. I'll finally be able to wholeheartedly recommend an iPad. If we get wireless out-of-the-box activation, free iCloud and an e-mail address. It would complete the picture. Then, I would tell me Aunt to get an iPad knowing she will have a complete solution from Apple.

2. Hopefully now my podcasts will stay in sync across devices without a headache.

I can reply to myself because I am happy. Best keynote ever!
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #122 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I don't get this. It seems to come up a lot-- that Gruber is right about stuff but he's a "clown."

Why? I read him all the time, he's generally pretty analytical. He has a weakness for pointing out some of the really bad prognostication tech pundits do around Apple and the industry, but I don't see why he's a clown.

He's obsessed with Android so much is reads of fear. He's too defensive about Apple.
post #123 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Agreed. But he makes a good living being the supreme Apple fanboy. He's accurate because he makes sporadic predictions, and only when he gets a real tip from true insiders. Goes way too far in flaming those who say even one bad word against Apple. Even called Page, Schmidt, Rubin and Brin f***ing ass****s because Android is not truly open. His act is tiring, frankly.

Agreed. He's a nasty angry little man when it comes down.
post #124 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Agreed. But he makes a good living being the supreme Apple fanboy. He's accurate because he makes sporadic predictions, and only when he gets a real tip from true insiders. Goes way too far in flaming those who say even one bad word against Apple. Even called Page, Schmidt, Rubin and Brin f***ing ass****s because Android is not truly open. His act is tiring, frankly.

Agreed. He's a nasty angry little obsessive man when it comes down to it.
post #125 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Just that if you thought Gruber used the word you thought he used to describe his jackasses, it reveals that you don't get what he's about.

Go buy your Gruber t-shirt.
post #126 of 131
Huh. So there are a lot of people who apparently read everything Gruber writes while gritting their teeth and reading his mind. Got it.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #127 of 131
Quote:

Agreed. He's a nasty angry little obsessive man when it comes down to it.

Pot meet kettle.
post #128 of 131
Quote:

He's obsessed with Android so much is reads of fear. He's too defensive about Apple.

Quote:

Agreed. He's a nasty angry little man when it comes down.

Quote:

Pot meet kettle.

Or rooster, meet fox.
post #129 of 131
Quote:

Huh. So there are a lot of people who apparently read everything Gruber writes while gritting their teeth and reading his mind. Got it.

That's probably more like it. Not able to tolerate competence.
post #130 of 131
Quote:

Go buy your Gruber t-shirt.

It would be hipper to have an Ireland t-shirt. Why don't you make some up? Might get some orders here.
post #131 of 131
Quote:

I can reply to myself because I am happy. Best keynote ever!

I agree with you on this one. (!)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Rumor: Think of Apple's iCloud as 'the new iTunes'