or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › What Mac software will take a jpg snapshot of my screen?

What Mac software will take a jpg snapshot of my screen?

post #1 of 3
I operate a Mac and macbook. I need to locate a download piece of software which works with the Leopard OS and takes a snapshot picture of my screen into a jpg. Any ideas?
post #2 of 3
http://guides.macrumors.com/Taking_S...ts_in_Mac_OS_X

Use what the OS offers for free.
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoncomm View Post

I operate a Mac and macbook. I need to locate a download piece of software which works with the Leopard OS and takes a snapshot picture of my screen into a jpg. Any ideas?

You can take a snapshot of your screen with Grab. It's already on your Mac. I'm not sure if it saves it as jpg though. But you should be able to open the file in Preview (also on your Mac) and save it as a jpg there.

edit: .....Which is pretty much what Bancho said.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › What Mac software will take a jpg snapshot of my screen?