or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Google confirms FTC conducting review of its business

Google confirms FTC conducting review of its business - Page 4

post #121 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by habi View Post

Yes I have! Have you read the financial reports of Enron?

PS. dont blindly believe. You also have to question facts. Now there was a time i trusted Google but that time has passed a couple of years ago...

I might be able to chose not to use Android now, but I also had a chance of chosing my search engine, now that there is nothing even close to googles search engine where does that leave me? Five years later from now if the phone market looked like the search market? No thanks...

So a question for you sir. Do you trust Facebook and Apple with the personal data they've gathered and stored about you? If so, what is the difference with Google?
melior diabolus quem scies
melior diabolus quem scies
post #122 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

So a question for you sir. Do you trust Facebook and Apple with the personal data they've gathered and stored about you? If so, what is the difference with Google?

I told Facebook I died to get them to remove my data from my short-lived account. Didn't trust them to begin with.

I trust Apple insofar as I have contacts, et. al. syncing with iCloud. I wouldn't put my files in the cloud and I wouldn't save anyone's credit card information on their sites, but I wouldn't do it for any site.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Google confirms FTC conducting review of its business