or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Blagojevich

Blagojevich

post #1 of 4
So by now, we all know he was found guilty on 17 counts. While he's likely to appeal, it looks like he likely going to jail for about 10 years according to the "experts" I've read.

Blago is the second consecutive Illinois Governor to be convicted of corruption-type charges. I suppose that's Chicago politics for you. The sad thing is that I think he actually has convinced himself he's innocent. It's sad for his family, really.

Did anyone see this, though? This is a real ad unveiled by Spirit Airlines:

Here is the page: http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2224601&spid=

My question is...can they use his likeness? How will the public react to and ad with the word "f-ing" in it? Not well, I think.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 4
I'm not sure they can use his likeness in that way.

Is anyone still on death roe?
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

I'm not sure they can use his likeness in that way.

Is anyone still on death roe?

Freudian slip?
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Freudian slip?

That's pretty funny.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Blagojevich