or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › How to start a new country, South Sudan style

How to start a new country, South Sudan style

post #1 of 3
How to start a new country, South Sudan style:

Quote:
South Sudan became the world's newest country Saturday, closing one chapter of the region's long struggle to cede from its northern neighbor.

'Free at last': South Sudan is world's newest nation:

Quote:
'Today is a reminder that after the darkness of war, the light of a new dawn is possible,' Obama says as he reveals the US is formally recognizing the new state

Quote:
The U.S. has promised economic and political rewards to Khartoum if it allows the south to secede peacefully

Quote:
In a statement, Obama said he was "proud" to formally recognize the Republic of South Sudan "as a sovereign and independent state," NBC News reported.

Thoughts?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #2 of 3

Do not believe anything Obama says.U.S. cares because there is oil rich in this country.Hopefully their democracy will be truthful and not corrupted eventually.
post #3 of 3
I'm hopeful, but I don't think receiving endorsement and support from the statists and globalists bodes well for them.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › How to start a new country, South Sudan style