or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple's new MacBook Airs to bring back backlit keyboards - sources

Apple's new MacBook Airs to bring back backlit keyboards - sources - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda 3s View Post

Was a stupid move to remove it anyway. Yet a good portion of the people here on these boards backed the move

Now those same people will probably be praising the move to bring it back

I don't recall a single person that said removing a backlit keyboard was a good move?
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I don't recall a single person that said removing a backlit keyboard was a good move?

For example I really don't care if backlight is the or not.
post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

For example I really don't care if backlight is the or not.

Oh yeah, that's different. I bet few people would have not bought the MBA because of that missing feature.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple's new MacBook Airs to bring back backlit keyboards - sources