or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › When is the next Apple keynote?

When is the next Apple keynote?

post #1 of 8
I just finished implementing a web application project that shows any visitor the time of an upcoming Apple event in his/her own time zone. Comes in handy for international Apple fans (like myself) who don't know the time difference to PST. You may notice that I reverse-enginered the Apple keynote theme so it looks more or less just like a real Apple keynote slide.

Since the site is 100% non-commercial, I hope this isn't considered Spam.

Please let me know if you like it or what you'd change \
http://wheniskeynote.com
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pechspilz View Post

Change the list of dates to a list of nothing. You don't know when said keynotes are or even if said keynotes are even happening.

We don't know when or if the iPhone 5 is coming out, just as we don't yet know keynote dates for WWDC in years future.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pechspilz View Post

I just finished implementing a web application project that shows any visitor the time of an upcoming Apple event in his/her own time zone. Comes in handy for international Apple fans (like myself) who don't know the time difference to PST. You may notice that I reverse-enginered the Apple keynote theme so it looks more or less just like a real Apple keynote slide.

Since the site is 100% non-commercial, I hope this isn't considered Spam.

http://wheniskeynote.com

I like it! Good thing to start with the Q3 results conference call.

Next up you can update it with iPhone 5 keynote, when the dates are available.
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Change the list of dates to a list of nothing. You don't know when said keynotes are or even if said keynotes are even happening.

We don't know when or if the iPhone 5 is coming out, just as we don't yet know keynote dates for WWDC in years future.

Actually, I like the list of what's coming up. It's just a prediction, at least it reminds us what might be coming up.

pechspilz you should also put the Q4 results announcement in there somewhere as "coming up".
post #5 of 8
Thanks for the feedback, guys! As indicated in the footer, the upcoming event dates are nothing more than guesstimates. The list is important from a SEO perspective as it contains important keywords for organic search.
As a new feature you'll be able to create an (time zone adapted) iCal entry by clicking at the calendar icon once an event has been confirmed.
post #6 of 8
Keep it up
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Yet the iPhone 5 was predicted months before in time than when it released (in 2012)
post #8 of 8
Originally Posted by Curtis Hannah View Post
Yet the iPhone 5 was predicted months before in time than when it released (in 2012)

It's pretty easy to predict the existence of a product that is updated once every twelve months.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › When is the next Apple keynote?