or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Talked about Apple recently? A study on AppleInsider, Apple & YOU

Talked about Apple recently? A study on AppleInsider, Apple & YOU

post #1 of 6
Hello,

for my Masters dissertation in Business with Consumer Psychology at Bangor University (UK) I am currently researching online community members word-of-mouth behaviour, i.e. if/how they promote the brand Apple outside their online community.

For this I chose online communities centred on Apple, such as AppleInsider, because Apple users are known for being enthusiastic and highly interconnected users, with a strong connection with the brand. The aim of my research is a better understanding of participation and identification of users within the online community and to gain insights into the intention to recommend the brand.

For this I need YOUR help

Please take 2-3 minutes to complete the following very short questionnaire, by which you would greatly help me with my dissertation. Further information on the study can be found there, too.

https://bangorbusiness.qualtrics.com...5QRtAsxU5VqE2E

Of course all responses are kept anonymous and as this is not a commercial research they are not given to a third party. If you are interested, I would gladly post the main findings of this study once it is completed.

Thank you very much for your help!

mmehl
\t
post #2 of 6
Filled!
post #3 of 6
Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill in my questionnaire, the data collection is now complete. You were a great help and Im looking forward to the results
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmehl View Post

Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill in my questionnaire, the data collection is now complete. You were a great help and Im looking forward to the results

Be sure to share the results if you can... It's academic work so we should be able to see a preview of the results, right?
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmehl View Post

Good luck on your thesis.
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Good luck on your thesis.

Thank you

nvidia2008: Of course I can post a summary of my findings, it's nice to know others are interested in the research, too. Be sure to have a look here in September
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Talked about Apple recently? A study on AppleInsider, Apple & YOU