or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Oslo Explosion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oslo Explosion - Page 4

post #121 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Are you the same jazzguru I saw writing that liberals wanted to impose eugenics in a thread arguing that liberals were psychotic?

Or are you another jazzguru whining about demonising people you hate?

Some liberals do want to impose eugenics on society. This is well documented and many of them have come out and said so.

But you are right, not all liberals believe that way. If I said ALL liberals want to impose eugenics on society, I was wrong to do so.

This man acted alone and clearly not in accordance with the core tenets of Christianity, and you and others are trying to use him to demonize Christians and other groups you hate.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #122 of 228
Double post
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #123 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

I disagree.. it is nowhere near as simple, or as black and white as you make out it to be.

I don't believe that "Islamic Terror"® constitutes the marketed threat which has been force-fed by both the former and current administrations, with the corporate media in full lapdog mode, upon the people. The media and law enforcement agencies, via numerous phony, fake and fabricated broadcasts of "impending attacks", universally single sourced (thus breaking the golden rule of sound journalism) has put as much fear amongst the populace as any Islamic militants, especially as regards the more gullible sections of the public, as well of those countless millions who don't have the time and inclination to look further than Fox and CNN (etc).

Oh, I agree it is exaggerated. But it is still a legitimate threat that must be taken seriously. It's more serious than you realize.

Quote:

Islamic radicalism is far more a threat within Islamic nations in the Middle East, than it is in Europe and the US.

I would separate Europe in the U.S. But I agree.

Quote:

Militant Muslim leaders, for example the Afghanistan warlords, are far more concerned with local political/religious affairs than what's going on in the U.S., thousands of miles away. However, if the US, and its allies decide to carry on bombing/invading these and other countries, based on bald faced lies (masquerading as poor intelligence... ?!!), or the need to control natural resources owned by said nations, then there is a case for an increased possibility of some Iraqi, Afghan or Pakistani etc. etc. venting his rage and hitting out.... that's just reactionary kneejerk human nature at work.

So there is no threat or a negligible threat from Afghanistan? I disagree with that entirely if that's what you're claiming.

Quote:

There are between 3 and 7 million Muslim American citizens in the US (depending on who is compiling the stats). Unlike that idiotic, bogus, asinine statement from President Bush that they "hate our freedoms", the reality is that they love our freedoms...

Bush was not talking about US citizens/non-radical Muslims, and you know it.

Quote:
that might be why they are here, and not 'there'! Their crime rates are lower than other demographic groups, they have a higher household income and no, they are not all hell bent on "jihadi rampages", as the mainstream media would have us believe.

The mainstream media does not promote the idea that American Muslims in general are committing jihad.

Quote:

How many proven genuine, cases of Islamic terrorism have there been in the US that you can recall?

In most cases, we believe what we want to believe. I am no exception.



See what you can find here: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #124 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Liberals do want to impose eugenics on society. This is well documented and many of them have come out and said so.

This a disgusting, grotesque lie. That is hate speech, and it's shocking and upsetting to me, and I pity you, deeply and sincerely, for having to live every day in a world where you believe such a thing might be possible.

It's impossible for you to be to part of finding the solutions your nation needs when you believe that perhaps half of the country are capable of wanting such a thing as imposing eugenics.

I sincerely, truly hope that soon you find a way to think yourself out of the extreme beliefs you hold, and rediscover the power of love. I beg you to try, just for a month, not to visit places like infowars, or wherever you learn terrible things like this.

I'm sorry for you. Sincerely. That's an appalling burden to bear.
post #125 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

For instance, no "true" Christian would think that a Government...collecting taxes to help the poor...

If only that were the reason they did it.
In Toronto, we spend enough on "homelessness programs" to give each and every homeless person in the city a new condo every single year.

The truth is that the money is skimmed off by the ever-increasing heavily unionized bureaucracy, and only a pittance makes its way to the poor.
The left's own version of trickle-down economics.

True Christians are appalled by that.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
post #126 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

I'm sorry for you. Sincerely. That's an appalling burden to bear.

Reread my post. I edited it while you were typing your ad-hom.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #127 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Some liberals do want to impose eugenics on society. This is well documented and many of them have come out and said so.

The other thing I want to say is this.

Imagine a world where this isn't true.

Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Wouldn't you be happier, and feel freer, and more capable of forgiveness, and optimistic?

Well check it out.

The world's not perfect, but IT IS TRUE that liberals do not want to impose eugenics, and it's never going to happen, because no one wants that: not the liberals in the USA, or the UK, or Australia, or Norway. No one wants that, and it's never going to happen.

So on that score, you can relax. Now. Right this minute, you can let that go, because it's never going to happen.

If you read that stuff about eugenics on the internet somewhere, click the browser shut, because it's not true—and ask yourself "What else on this page isn't true?"

Start doing that today. Come back from wherever it is you are, because you don't need to be there. I'm saying this sincerely and honestly.
post #128 of 228
Ignoring it won't make it go away, Mumbo.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #129 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Ignoring it won't make it go away, Mumbo.

Yes, you edited your post while I was writing mine.

You ignored mine, though.

I wrote this:

The other thing I want to say is this.

Imagine a world where it isn't true that liberals want to impose eugenics.

Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Wouldn't you be happier, and feel freer, and more capable of forgiveness, and optimistic?

Well check it out.

This world's not perfect, but IT IS TRUE that liberals do not want to impose eugenics, and it's never going to happen, because no one wants that: not the liberals in the USA, or the UK, or Australia, or Norway. No one wants that, and it's never going to happen.

So on that score, you can relax. Now. Right this minute, you can let that go, because it's never going to happen.

If you read that stuff about eugenics on the internet somewhere, click the browser shut, because it's not true—and ask yourself "What else on this page isn't true?"

Start doing that today. Come back from wherever it is you are, because you don't need to be there. I'm saying this sincerely and honestly.
post #130 of 228
I appreciate your sentiment, Mumbo. I really do.

But you are talking to the image you have of me in your brain, not me.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #131 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

I appreciate your sentiment, Mumbo. I really do.

But you are talking to the image you have of me in your brain, not me.

If you believe that liberals want to impose eugenics on the world, then you're wrong. Some liberals, all the liberals, whatever.

If you think that that's going to happen, and that people want it, then you don't need to think that, and you can stop thinking it, because it isn't true, and I reckon you'll feel better if you stopped, and really thought about it, because you'd see that it's crazy.

If you really think that, then you should stop going to places on the internet where they tell you that, because you are really, truly being lied to.
post #132 of 228
And you ignored what I wrote:

"But you are right, not all liberals believe that way. If I said ALL liberals want to impose eugenics on society, I was wrong to do so."

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #133 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

If you believe that liberals want to impose eugenics on the world, then you're wrong. Some liberals, all the liberals, whatever.

If you think that that's going to happen, and that people want it, then you don't need to think that, and you can stop thinking it, because it isn't true, and I reckon you'll feel better if you stopped, and really thought about it, because you'd see that it's crazy.

If you really think that, then you should stop going to places on the internet where they tell you that, because you are really, truly being lied to.

Yes, turn off your brain, put on your blinders and ponder a world of nothing but love!

Wouldn't it be fantastic to spend our time imagining rather than actually living!

Oh, it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #134 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

For instance, no "true" Christian would think that a Government, as appointed by God's will, collecting taxes to help the poor, is committing theft.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars? If the money belongs to the government, it should be given, right? Whose picture is on that coin? Also, you are assuming that the taxes are being collected only to help the poor? Or since some poor may be helped all the taxes are perfectly fine and should be paid without question?

Your argument is weak. And has some false assumptions in it.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #135 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

And you ignored what I wrote:

"But you are right, not all liberals believe that way. If I said ALL liberals want to impose eugenics on society, I was wrong to do so."

I see what you mean, totally, and I'll be really specific.

All liberals, some liberals. Any number of liberals.

If you think there's any liberal consensus AT ALL to impose eugenics on society, then that is SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

If you think that there's any liberal consensus, and that there are liberals, any number of liberals, working to see eugenics imposed on our society, then you are, as honestly as I live and breathe, mistaken and wrong.

IF you think that, you don't have to and the world isn't as dark, and liberals aren't as evil, as you think.

If you go to places on the internet where they tell you that, YOU ARE BEING LIED TO, and you have to either question what they tell you, or find somewhere else on the internet where you don't read those kind of lies.

You don't want to be lied to? Who does. Well that is a lie, and if you believe it, you've been lied to.
post #136 of 228
Edit redundant post
post #137 of 228

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #138 of 228
Quote:

Yes, that's a Wikipedia entry to a woman born in 1879.

What it IS NOT is EVIDENCE that there is a LIBERAL CONCENSUS to impose eugenics.

Because there is no evidence.

Go and talk to liberals. You must work with one? Know one? Ask them what they think of eugenics.

Go to Daily Kos, or wherever. Lurk there. Spend ten minutes. Search the sites for eugenics. Go to the most way out liberal sites you can find. Look in England, look in Australia, turn google translate on and go to France. Enter the search term 'eugenics', or 'genes' or 'Margaret Sanger'. Whatever.

IT IS NOT TRUE.

If you believe it, you've been lied to. You can stop. Wouldn't that be a relief?
post #139 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars? If the money belongs to the government, it should be given, right? Whose picture is on that coin? Also, you are assuming that the taxes are being collected only to help the poor? Or since some poor may be helped all the taxes are perfectly fine and should be paid without question?

Your argument is weak. And has some false assumptions in it.

No, Noah. Try reading Romans. You might learn something.

Have you actually read, or studied the Bible, beyond what they choose to teach you wherever you worship?
post #140 of 228
You have no idea what I believe. You refuse to read what I write.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #141 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Yes. My personal bias is that comparing something to a violent action to discourage that behavior is better than comparing something to a violent action to encourage that behavior. You're right. I'm personally biased in this way. It's called "having morals".

Violent behavior is bad. These are among my morals.

Obama says we shouldn't point guns at people. Palin says we should. My morals can tell the difference between those. Can yours?

A picture containing cross hairs is violent behavior?

Or your inference of the intent is that it is?

Palin has said we should shoot people? Please provide a quote. I need more than a map with cross hairs on it, I need her saying that, not you inferring it.

Violent behavior is bad, when it is not justified or warranted. There are times where violent behavior is needed to protect those that you love for example.

I could care less about Palin overall, but this crosshairs BS is just that. BS

I can find hundreds, perhaps thousands, of images using crosshairs, and of them there would be those that are intended for violence and shooting, and those that are for other reasons. To you, they all incite violence then? Or just when Palin uses them?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #142 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

No, Noah. Try reading Romans. You might learn something.

Try finishing your argument, I might learn what you mean.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #143 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Yes, that's a Wikipedia entry to a woman born in 1879.

What it IS NOT is EVIDENCE that there is a LIBERAL CONCENSUS to impose eugenics.

Because there is no evidence.

Go and talk to liberals. You must work with one? Know one? Ask them what they think of eugenics.

Go to Daily Kos, or wherever. Lurk there. Spend ten minutes. Search the sites for eugenics. Go to the most way out liberal sites you can find. Look in England, look in Australia, turn google translate on and go to France. Enter the search term 'eugenics', or 'genes' or 'Margaret Sanger'. Whatever.

IT IS NOT TRUE.

If you believe it, you've been lied to. You can stop. Wouldn't that be a relief?

MJ acts like he must believe in certain hypnotic trigger words. Repeats them and they are associated with relaxation rather than....thinking.

Yes JG, ask a modern liberal if they think "unwanted" children should be born. Then ask them which children end up being the most unwanted and see if any eugenic policies are in play with regard to abortion.

China and India, they have no missing girls. No unbalance in birth by sexes. You could think about that but wouldn't you rather.....RELAX.....and well whatever. It doesn't exist and can't be true and I'll post the fact it's a lie 40-50 more times until you want to relax and be relieved.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #144 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

You have no idea what I believe. You refuse to read what I write.

Yes I do.

You wrote

Quote:
Some liberals do want to impose eugenics on society. This is well documented and many of them have come out and said so.

And if you believe that (you WROTE it, after all) you are wrong.

So do me a favour.

Go and find one of the liberals you work with or see socially, and TALK TO THEM.

Go and talk to liberals. You must work with one? Know one? Ask them what they think of eugenics.

Go to Daily Kos, or whatever stupid idiot blog you like, and spend ten minutes: search for EUGENICS or GENES or MARGARET SANGER. Look in England, look in Australia, turn google translate on and go to France.

IF you believe that there's a liberal consensus to impose eugenics, GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.

IF you believe

Quote:
Some liberals do want to impose eugenics on society. This is well documented and many of them have come out and said so.

then go to the place where you read that and ask yourself "Is this REALLY true?"
post #145 of 228
It is obvious that the policy of abortion-on-demand favoured overwhelmingly by the left is a deliberate, calculated policy of dealing with poor and notably, black population increases. This is well documented in history and isn't even that well hidden in modern times.

The deliberate killing off a population, generally poor and mostly black, latino and native, is a policy of eugenics even if liberals pretend to detest the idea in theory.

Sanger may have been a ring-leader, but the infrastructure she spawned continues to be well protected by liberals today. Planned Parenthood funding is untouchable and the left will toss almost any other constituency overboard to protect it. Ask yourself why that is.

It's also the one conspiracy in the world Sammi-Jo won't touch with a ten foot pole.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
post #146 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

It is obvious that the policy of abortion-on-demand favoured overwhelmingly by the left is a deliberate, calculated policy of dealing with poor and notably, black population increases. This is well documented in history and isn't even that well hidden in modern times.:

How much do you hate liberals?

Dear, dear god.

If this is now mainstream North American conservative thought... really?

From the bottom of my heart, good luck in sorting yourselves out.
post #147 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

How much do you hate liberals?

Dear, dear god.

If this is now mainstream North American conservative thought... really?

From the bottom of my heart, good luck in sorting yourselves out.

Mumbo, mumbo, mumbo.....

First of all, relax. You've obviously read information contrary to what Frank has posted. Go to those places. Read that information again. Ask yourself if it is REALLY true. Do this several times.

Then relax some more. Don't think so hard about what is right or wrong. Ask yourself what you should feel instead.

Doesn't it feel right to oppose eugenics? Go talk to some conservatives in North America. See how they value babies and the elderly. Talk to some liberals and see how they use words like unwanted, inconvenient, and how they turn people into a choice rather than a person.

Then go relax some more and see what a relief it is to question those sources that told you all these lies you have read in the past about eugenics not existing. Realize what a relief it will be and how much happier and better you will feel when you stop supporting those who support eugenics and start loving all your fellow humans including the unwanted, inconvenient and unchosen ones.

You can do it!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #148 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

It is obvious that the policy of abortion-on-demand favoured overwhelmingly by the left is a deliberate, calculated policy of dealing with poor and notably, black population increases. This is well documented in history and isn't even that well hidden in modern times.

The deliberate killing off a population, generally poor and mostly black, latino and native, is a policy of eugenics even if liberals pretend to detest the idea in theory.

Sanger may have been a ring-leader, but the infrastructure she spawned continues to be well protected by liberals today. Planned Parenthood funding is untouchable and the left will toss almost any other constituency overboard to protect it. Ask yourself why that is.

It's also the one conspiracy in the world Sammi-Jo won't touch with a ten foot pole.

Eugenics is hardly a "left" thing... prominent people on both sides of the political divide have supported eugenics and variant pseudo-sciences throughout recent history. One of the most notorious examples was Hitler... and I don't think that there is any rational person on earth who could describe Hitler as a "liberal".

There needs to be a new "Godwin's Law" to apply when the term "conspiracy theory" is regurgitated in threads.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #149 of 228
So which modern party in the U.S. stands foursquare behind a policy that is decimating the numbers of the poor, black and immigrant classes paid for entirely by government money?

'Hardly a left thing' indeed.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
post #150 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

How much do you hate liberals?

So you think the outcome of the abortion-on-demand policy is accidental?

It is a deliberate policy to reduce the numbers of the poor and black in America.
It is a genocide promoted by liberal elites, who would prefer the rest of us not to point out the inconvenient truths about their aims.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
post #151 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

I appreciate your sentiment, Mumbo. I really do.

But you are talking to the image you have of me in your brain, not me.

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #152 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

So you think the outcome of the abortion-on-demand policy is accidental?

It is a deliberate policy to reduce the numbers of the poor and black in America.
It is a genocide promoted by liberal elites, who would prefer the rest of us not to point out the inconvenient truths about their aims.

If you Christians actually gave a shit about reducing abortion rates, you'd promote REAL sex education instead of this abstinence-only nonsense (which has a track record of actually INCREASING unsafe sex and unwanted pregnancy).

If you Christians actually gave a shit about reducing abortion rates, you'd actually FUND THE SHIT OUT OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD, because unlike what that fucking liar in the senate (Republican John Kyl) said, the goal of PP is to NOT have to perform abortions by helping couples...*gasp* PLAN their fucking PARENTHOOD.

And of course, you are pro-life until the kid is born...but after, well, THROW HIM TO THE FUCKING WOLVES! NO UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE! NO SOCIAL SAFETY NET! NO LIVING WAGE! WARS GALORE!

Yeah, fuck off with this trying to actually reduce abortion nonsense when you refuse to take any of the steps that actually would help.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #153 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Looks like someone's off his meds again....

Quoted to preserve this in case you decide that you want to edit out the direct personal attack.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #154 of 228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Yes I do.

You wrote



And if you believe that (you WROTE it, after all) you are wrong.

So do me a favour.

Go and find one of the liberals you work with or see socially, and TALK TO THEM.

Go and talk to liberals. You must work with one? Know one? Ask them what they think of eugenics.

Go to Daily Kos, or whatever stupid idiot blog you like, and spend ten minutes: search for EUGENICS or GENES or MARGARET SANGER. Look in England, look in Australia, turn google translate on and go to France.

IF you believe that there's a liberal consensus to impose eugenics, GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.

IF you believe



then go to the place where you read that and ask yourself "Is this REALLY true?"

If anyone here supports eugenics it's likely to be jazzguru. He's stated here that he wants to bus all illegal Mexican immigrants back to Mexico. That's as close to eugenics as any other post I've read here, even if it's not strictly eugenics. I'm sure jazzguru would argue he just wants to uphold the law, but it sure smells funny.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #155 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

If anyone here supports eugenics it's likely to be jazzguru. He's stated here that he wants to bus all illegal Mexican immigrants back to Mexico. That's as close to eugenics as any other post I've read here, even if it's not strictly eugenics. I'm sure jazzguru would argue he just wants to uphold the law, but it sure smells funny.

I believe you have just taken my opinion of you to a new low. Do you even know what Eugenics is? From there, how do you arrive at upholding the law as being Eugenics? By the way, there is no killing involved here, but sending them back to their point of origin to allow them a chance come back into the country legally.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #156 of 228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

I believe you have just taken my opinion of you to a new low. Do you even know what Eugenics is? From there, how do you arrive at upholding the law as being Eugenics? By the way, there is no killing involved here, but sending them back to their point of origin to allow them a chance come back into the country legally.

Anyone who'd round up and ship back to Mexico 15 million people at the barrel of a gun, deserves to be focused on here as being a likely candidate for supporting eugenics, even if they argue all they want is to uphold the law. That kind of coldness is what defines eugenics to most people. It's horrific.

Please answer me this NoahJ. Do you support jazzguru's position?

I wonder if you or jazzguru support changing the law as was recently pushed by some repubs, so that if a child is born in the US to illegal parents that child would not be a legal citizen. Care to both answer that too?
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #157 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Quoted to preserve this in case you decide that you want to edit out the direct personal attack.

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #158 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Anyone who'd round up and ship back to Mexico 15 million people at the barrel of a gun, deserves to be focused on here as being a likely candidate for supporting eugenics, even if they argue all they want is to uphold the law. That kind of coldness is what defines eugenics to most people. It's horrific.

Please answer me this NoahJ. Do you support jazzguru's position?

I wonder if you or jazzguru support changing the law as was recently pushed by some repubs, so that if a child is born in the US to illegal parents that child would not be a legal citizen. Care to both answer that too?

I believe that the law should be upheld. And you obviously do not understand the concept of Eugenics if you think they are even close to the same thing.

For your second question, I am ambivalent about it. The issue is using the child to gain legal status for the parent as a so called "anchor baby". I believe right now that the child should be afforded the legal status not the parent. If the constitution were changed to not afford that it would require more than a simple majority to do so and if it passed I would support it as I support the current law.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #159 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Anyone who'd round up and ship back to Mexico 15 million people at the barrel of a gun, deserves to be focused on here as being a likely candidate for supporting eugenics, even if they argue all they want is to uphold the law. That kind of coldness is what defines eugenics to most people. It's horrific.

Deportation is not murder nor gene selection nor selective breeding. You're hysterical. Also who said anything about having to deport anyone. If they can't work or collect benefits then they self-deport. Just passing laws like the one in Arizona has been showing to dramatically raise the rates of self-deportation. Enforcing current law, creating modern means of checking documentation and finally making it so that non-citizens cannot collect, apply for and utilize benefits on behalf of citizens (aka illegal aliens cannot apply for benefits to which their American children are entitled for them) and 90% of the problem is solved.

Quote:
I wonder if you or jazzguru support changing the law as was recently pushed by some repubs, so that if a child is born in the US to illegal parents that child would not be a legal citizen. Care to both answer that too?

It need not be a change in the law. It can simply be challenged in court until the proper judges and the case law they generate are found. Isn't that the liberal solution to crafting legislation?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #160 of 228
Anyone here a fan of Glenn Beck?

He is of the opinion that the murdered kids in Norway were the "equivalent of Hitler Youth".

Beck plumbs the depths of depravity, yet again.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Oslo Explosion