or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Oslo Explosion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oslo Explosion - Page 2

post #41 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Scandinavia ain't perfect but somehow within the past 50 to a 100 years they managed to get a lot of things right.

They are among the least religious nations in the world.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #42 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Norway's PM's speech after the event:



I wish that were GWB's response to 9/11.

I don't see much different. Perhaps you are thinking of speeches several months down the line that established a response or something. It's a little hard to tell because wishing doesn't really deal with much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

So, do we start profiling white conservative Christians like we did with Muslims after 9/11? When a church is planned to be built somewhere, do we raise a big stink like was done over the mosque in NYC?


We already do profile white, conservative Christians or have you not been paying attention?
As for when a church is being built, you never needed a terrorist event to raise a stink in the first place. That is what is so funny about this, hatred from the left never needed any attempt to rationalize it. It just exists regardless of actions.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #43 of 228
What I find pretty interesting is that I don't see a lot of opportunism from the left here -- no one seems to be attacking the right for this tragedy. Imagine if it were the other way around! We'd never hear the end of it!

FFS, Trumptman even started a thread about it, even when there wasn't anything major pointing at violence from the left.
post #44 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

What I find pretty interesting is that I don't see a lot of opportunism from the left here -- no one seems to be attacking the right for this tragedy. Imagine if it were the other way around! We'd never hear the end of it!

FFS, Trumptman even started a thread about it, even when there wasn't anything major pointing at violence from the left.

This was a horrific tragedy where this rightest extremest deserves to be put in prison till he rots to death which I understand Norway has a law only 23 years in prison and then you can be free which sucks!
post #45 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

What I find pretty interesting is that I don't see a lot of opportunism from the left here -- no one seems to be attacking the right for this tragedy. Imagine if it were the other way around! We'd never hear the end of it!

FFS, Trumptman even started a thread about it, even when there wasn't anything major pointing at violence from the left.

You are hilarious.

The point of that thread was to note how the liberal media complex was obsessing about Tea Party violence, you know that thing that doesn't exist, when there were actual shooting sprees occurring that they were ignoring.

To be comparable, imagine that the event we are discussing here happened in the United States and the major media were failing to report on it because they were fixating on how President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Bill Maher and their rhetoric might drive someone to violence. It would be a willful omission of reality followed by a willful distortion to silence certain segments of society. The secondary point is that no matter what, there is the occasional outlier. On the left the trend has been to use this to tar entire groups in the past.

The reason there isn't any political opportunism here? It's pretty clear this mad man won't fit into any easy categories that they like to use in their narratives.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #46 of 228
I seriously want to know how the media jumped to the conclusion that it was some jihadi group almost immediately after the explosion. The fucking propaganda machine needs to slow down a bit. Now the crazy idiot who shot people has apparently stated that he will explain himself in court. (http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/eu...cks/index.html).

I am with Sammi Jo on the explosion theories. If you are pulling off a terror act, might as well as do it with maximum impact.
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Reply
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Reply
post #47 of 228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

This was a horrific tragedy where this rightest extremest deserves to be put in prison till he rots to death which I understand Norway has a law only 23 years in prison and then you can be free which sucks!

I've read 21 yrs.

I thought it was odd he just put his guns down when the cops arrived. If he had thought he was getting the death penalty perhaps he would have fought to the death. Then again, one might argue that he wouldn't have tried to kill anyone if he was facing the death penalty. One things for sure though; Norway has a relatively low murder rate, especially compared to the US.

If and only if in my view, him only spending 21 yrs in jail helps in the respect of how Norwegian society deals with crime in order to keep it low, then I'm ok with it. Norways policies on humane treatment of prisoners and low sentencing times have meant Norway has very low rates of repeat offenders, much, much lower than the US (the worst) and the UK.

Any group who has that cunt as their idol/spokesman will ultimately reep what they sow.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #48 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

What I find pretty interesting is that I don't see a lot of opportunism from the left here -- no one seems to be attacking the right for this tragedy. Imagine if it were the other way around! We'd never hear the end of it!

FFS, Trumptman even started a thread about it, even when there wasn't anything major pointing at violence from the left.

In the media, or here on these boards?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #49 of 228
http://www.ketknbc.com/news/norway-s...muslim-crusade

Looks to be along the lines of the Oklahoma city bombing. Premeditated murder in cold blood. Killing the very ones he desired to "help". Throw the book at him. If true the maximum sentence is likely not enough.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #50 of 228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Don't we all, I am sure. Except the extremist neocon cartel, the defense and security sectors and others....

But really, no matter how one looks at it... how could Bush have ever made such a wonderful, civil response, with empathy for the people, on a par with what the Norwegian P.M. said? The main agenda of that 2001 Bush Administration, drafted prior to 9/11, depended utterly on an event like 9/11. The main policymakers of that administration even admitted so. Public support for the multi-trillion "war on terrorism", the suspension of so many rights and civil liberties, the power grab by the executive branch, the Patriot Acts, the huge increases in the military budget, and so much more of what ended up becoming law in the last ignominious decade, would have been IMPOSSIBLE without an event like 9/11. The public were corralled via fear, coercion and blackmail, into supporting such. Shock and Awe.

In other words, what GWB said (or was instructed to say?) post 9/11 is 180º in opposition to the spirit, foresight and courage of the Norwegian PM's address.

100% true. Well said.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #51 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

I've read 21 yrs.

After 21 years a review board can decide whether or not to let him out. He'll be going away for life no problem.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #52 of 228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

After 21 years a review board can decide whether or not to let him out. He'll be going away for life no problem.

Good.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #53 of 228
I am opposed to the death penalty, but I think it's terrible that the families of the victims will be forced to pay for this man's incarceration (through taxation).

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #54 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

In the media, or here on these boards?

I meant the latter, of course.
post #55 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

I meant the latter, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Right wing extremist. Tried to wipe out the next generation of Labour politicians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

He's being described as a right wing Christian.

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-fgw-n...,4188483.story

Death toll now at 91.

Nope, nobody is trying to make it a left versus right position from the left. Not even one person. \
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #56 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

No.

If it ain't Muslim, then according to the US corporate WEASEL media, it ain't terrorism.

What's the betting that if this angle, as reported by MSNBC is the case, the story will disappear from the news as quickly as the anthrax attacks, when it was discovered that the anthrax attacks originated from a US government bio-weapons facility, but was blamed on "al Qaeda"... (of course)


Aren't links supposed to add veracity to the claims in the text of the link? The story even says this:

Quote:
If convicted on the terrorism charges, he would face a maximum of 21 years in jail, police said.

Moreover, the U.S. government and media has done anything BUT define terrorism as acts being committed by Muslims. Political correctness rules. Look at the DHS video we were discussing. Listen to statements on airport security (no racial profiling, "we don't pay attention to Muslims more than others," random searches of 95 year old white women, etc. Look what happened to Juan Williams. All he had to do was admit that he sometimes felt uncomfortable with people in Muslim garb on airplanes. He was smacked down and fired. So sammi, the problem with defining terrorism is quite the opposite. Our politically correct leaders are so afraid of offending Muslims and liberal sycophants that they won't even call Islamic terror by its name.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #57 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Nope, nobody is trying to make it a left versus right position from the left. Not even one person. \

There's a huge difference between a description and an attack.
post #58 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Aren't links supposed to add veracity to the claims in the text of the link? The story even says this:



Moreover, the U.S. government and media has done anything BUT define terrorism as acts being committed by Muslims. Political correctness rules. Look at the DHS video we were discussing. Listen to statements on airport security (no racial profiling, "we don't pay attention to Muslims more than others," random searches of 95 year old white women, etc. Look what happened to Juan Williams. All he had to do was admit that he sometimes felt uncomfortable with people in Muslim garb on airplanes. He was smacked down and fired. So sammi, the problem with defining terrorism is quite the opposite. Our politically correct leaders are so afraid of offending Muslims and liberal sycophants that they won't even call Islamic terror by its name.

You're talking about lip service. We're talking about reality. Ne'er the twain shall meet.

Officials use these lies with regard to their positions to mask their racism. You choose not to mask yours. Islamic terrorism is neither more prolific nor more dangerous than 'white' terrorism.
post #59 of 228
Let's take a page from the Democrat Union Complex and blame the "tea party extremists"
post #60 of 228
No, it was the work of a White Fundamentalist Xenophobic Christian. It has been largely labeled extremism in the US media rather than terrorism ever since they found out a White Fundamentalist Xenophobic Christian committed the heinous act. In fact, the religion stopped being a headline factor at all for the mainstream American media once it was found out it was not Islamic Terrorism. Should it not be called Christian Terrorism?

Or, maybe if you don't like the idea of having your religion dragged through the mud over the actions of a small minority, you could reexamine how you treat Muslims. Maybe you should rethink the gigantic stink you made over the Mosque in NYC. If it's good for the goose...

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #61 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

There's a huge difference between a description and an attack.

From what I hear on these boards, one always leads to the other. \
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #62 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

You're talking about lip service. We're talking about reality. Ne'er the twain shall meet.

Officials use these lies with regard to their positions to mask their racism. You choose not to mask yours. Islamic terrorism is neither more prolific nor more dangerous than 'white' terrorism.

To illustrate:



We all know (surely) that the FBI is not exactly the most truthful organization on earth... but even their statistics show that the neoconservative propaganda machine, echoed ad infinitum via the US corporate media, is pulling a huge almighty scam, based on fear, lies and indoctrination.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #63 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

You're talking about lip service. We're talking about reality. Ne'er the twain shall meet.

Officials use these lies with regard to their positions to mask their racism. You choose not to mask yours. Islamic terrorism is neither more prolific nor more dangerous than 'white' terrorism.

Right tonton, I'm a racist. You fucking people.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #64 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Right tonton, I'm a racist. You fucking people.

Admission is the first step toward recovery. I commend you.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #65 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

To illustrate:



We all know (surely) that the FBI is not exactly the most truthful organization on earth... but even their statistics show that the neoconservative propaganda machine, echoed ad infinitum via the US corporate media, is pulling a huge almighty scam, based on fear, lies and indoctrination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rorist_attacks
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #66 of 228
Just to get this straight.

He wants Europe to have a "culturally European Tea Party". He thinks Europe is under threat of from Islamisation and is committing "demographic suicide". His favourite book is 'On Liberty.' He thinks Obama is a "Marxist" and that the centre left Norwegian Labour Party and their vegetables competitions are Marxists, and as Marxists they are a "scourge" who want to take our liberty and that they must be "hunted and killed."

Jazzguru, trumptman and MJ1970, do you have any Norwegian friends on the blogs you go to?
post #67 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Nope, nobody is trying to make it a left versus right position from the left. Not even one person. \

I think I was pretty scrupulous not to make any comment there. I was reporting the news ina thread about the news. I'm sorry of it's bad news, or if you think it's bad news for conservatives. But I said nothing other than the facts.
post #68 of 228
Quote:

First of all, your label was deliberately a lie. You allowed the link to the article appear to be a "list of terrorist attacks" and not a "list of Islamist terrorist attacks" for an obvious reason.

Secondly, does that show any comparison with a list of non-Islamist terrorist attacks (or attacks that were perhaps not labeled terrorist attacks)?

It is a non-sequitur that ignores the reality of the situation, which is that the mistaken belief that Islam is the major cause of terrorism, and that racial profiling can help, is a very racist belief.
post #69 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

I've read 21 yrs.

I thought it was odd he just put his guns down when the cops arrived. If he had thought he was getting the death penalty perhaps he would have fought to the death. Then again, one might argue that he wouldn't have tried to kill anyone if he was facing the death penalty. One things for sure though; Norway has a relatively low murder rate, especially compared to the US.

If and only if in my view, him only spending 21 yrs in jail helps in the respect of how Norwegian society deals with crime in order to keep it low, then I'm ok with it. Norways policies on humane treatment of prisoners and low sentencing times have meant Norway has very low rates of repeat offenders, much, much lower than the US (the worst) and the UK.

Any group who has that cunt as their idol/spokesman will ultimately reep what they sow.

Yo are right it is 21 years.He deserves death not a measly 21 years in jail and then he gets out when he is 53 years to once kill again. NO Way!
post #70 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

There's a huge difference between a description and an attack.

Not when one continually uses that description as a slur many other times when it is not describing anything. I'm sure the word asshole can be considered a description, or jackass the name of a mule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

To illustrate:

We all know (surely) that the FBI is not exactly the most truthful organization on earth... but even their statistics show that the neoconservative propaganda machine, echoed ad infinitum via the US corporate media, is pulling a huge almighty scam, based on fear, lies and indoctrination.

So you'll buy the lie when it is in agreement with what you believe? They are truthful when they are in agreement with you? Think about that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Admission is the first step toward recovery. I commend you.

I condemn you. If anyone on these boards resembles this shooter, it is those who cannot show tolerance of religion. Remember at the core that is what this was about, inability to tolerate religion. The statements from his manifesto make it clear he considers himself christian in the way that Europe and most other countries in the world have religion as part of their ethnic identity. He did not practice religion aka attending services regularly, praying regularly. He had a big problem with those who did show religious tolerance.

But there is racism here and it is you who are practicing it BR and so are others. You are practicing it in that because this man is white, you hold him responsible for his own actions and think his own mind and thoughts drive his own actions.

If he were a person of color or female, you'd hold society responsible. It would be that darn society that generates all these bad people with their lack of spending on various entitlement programs and attempts at equalization.

Yet we know you can't start declaring that Norway doesn't spend enough on social programs.

Can you explain why you act in such a racist manner BR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Just to get this straight.

He wants Europe to have a "culturally European Tea Party". He thinks Europe is under threat of from Islamisation and is committing "demographic suicide". His favourite book is 'On Liberty.' He thinks Obama is a "Marxist" and that the centre left Norwegian Labour Party and their vegetables competitions are Marxists, and as Marxists they are a "scourge" who want to take our liberty and that they must be "hunted and killed."

Jazzguru, trumptman and MJ1970, do you have any Norwegian friends on the blogs you go to?

Care to link to the quotes so we can get more than the MumboJumbo version and of course pull in the bits you left out. BTW this is clearly an attempt to link too unrelated items.

Hey Mumbo, he's male and you are male. He has hair and you have hair. He lives in Europe and you live in Europe. He thinks people that disagree with should be treated badly and justifies it to himself and so do you. He endorses cultural war and posts online. You post online too.

Hey MJ, this guy wasn't your roommate was he?

See it isn't hard to do what you are doing. Also don't shoot me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

I think I was pretty scrupulous not to make any comment there. I was reporting the news ina thread about the news. I'm sorry of it's bad news, or if you think it's bad news for conservatives. But I said nothing other than the facts.

You've not linked to a single fact. You've culled selective quotes but you are the one giving them context otherwise you would leave them in context and present them as such. Attempting to link unrelated items is absolutely unscrupulous and you are outright asking if he would run in the same circles or be known to certain people on these forums.

MJ, you don't happen to know any culturally christian white males that reside in Europe, play videogames like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft, and have links to London and the UK.

I bet you know a lot of folks like that don't you? Please don't shoot me.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #71 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Not when one continually uses that description as a slur many other times when it is not describing anything. I'm sure the word asshole can be considered a description, or jackass the name of a mule.



So you'll buy the lie when it is in agreement with what you believe? They are truthful when they are in agreement with you? Think about that statement.



I condemn you. If anyone on these boards resembles this shooter, it is those who cannot show tolerance of religion. Remember at the core that is what this was about, inability to tolerate religion. The statements from his manifesto make it clear he considers himself christian in the way that Europe and most other countries in the world have religion as part of their ethnic identity. He did not practice religion aka attending services regularly, praying regularly. He had a big problem with those who did show religious tolerance.

But there is racism here and it is you who are practicing it BR and so are others. You are practicing it in that because this man is white, you hold him responsible for his own actions and think his own mind and thoughts drive his own actions.

If he were a person of color or female, you'd hold society responsible. It would be that darn society that generates all these bad people with their lack of spending on various entitlement programs and attempts at equalization.

Yet we know you can't start declaring that Norway doesn't spend enough on social programs.

Can you explain why you act in such a racist manner BR?



Care to link to the quotes so we can get more than the MumboJumbo version and of course pull in the bits you left out. BTW this is clearly an attempt to link too unrelated items.

Hey Mumbo, he's male and you are male. He has hair and you have hair. He lives in Europe and you live in Europe. He thinks people that disagree with should be treated badly and justifies it to himself and so do you. He endorses cultural war and posts online. You post online too.

Hey MJ, this guy wasn't your roommate was he?

See it isn't hard to do what you are doing. Also don't shoot me please.



You've not linked to a single fact. You've culled selective quotes but you are the one giving them context otherwise you would leave them in context and present them as such. Attempting to link unrelated items is absolutely unscrupulous and you are outright asking if he would run in the same circles or be known to certain people on these forums.

MJ, you don't happen to know any culturally christian white maleHs that reside in Europe, play videogames like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft, and have links to London and the UK.

I bet you know a lot of folks like that don't you? Please don't shoot me.

Nick, did you even know the guy published a manifesto explaining exactly what his views are? That he is a right-wing, anti-socialist, anti-government randian libertarian who hates the idea of multiculturalism is not speculation. It's very well documented. These things aren't labels.
post #72 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post


You've not linked to a single fact. You've culled selective quotes but you are the one giving them context otherwise you would leave them in context and present them as such. Attempting to link unrelated items is absolutely unscrupulous and you are outright asking if he would run in the same circles or be known to certain people on these forums.

MJ, you don't happen to know any culturally christian white males that reside in Europe, play videogames like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft, and have links to London and the UK.

I bet you know a lot of folks like that don't you? Please don't shoot me.

http://www.kevinislaughter.com/wp-co...dependence.pdf

Here’s the guy’s manifesto.

Enjoy, Nick. I know you will.

I know you, Nick, especially, will agree with a lot of the things this conservative killer of 80 children and young adults writes in this manifesto.

Especially the parts about the islamisation and demographic suicide of Europe, which seems to be his main motive in killing 80 'Category A and B cultural Marxists and multicultural traitors."

Hey, Nick, you know when you started that thread about how liberals were psychotic?

This guy goes to the same blogs as you do! Read the manifesto.

I mean, you both REALLY hate ‘Category A and B cultural Marxists’ like the 80 children and young adults he murdered. I mean, we're mentally ill. We're arrogant and wrong because we're sick and we have a sick world view.

And hey, Nick.

The next time you want to start a thread arguing that liberals are mentally ill, maybe you want to pause for a second and ask “Does the world really need more ugliness?”

Ideas don’t exist in a vacuum, Nick.

Read the manifesto, Nick. I know you'll agree with a lot of it.
post #73 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Nick, did you even know the guy published a manifesto explaining exactly what his views are? That he is a right-wing, anti-socialist, anti-government randian libertarian who hates the idea of multiculturalism is not speculation. It's very well documented. These things aren't labels.

Actually several of those labels do not apply to him at all. I've read from the manifesto (not all of it though) since there are loads of links to it online related to this story and I prefer primary sources instead of third party interpretation.

I'll tell you what tonton, find in the manifesto for me where he has a problem regarding how government is organized with regard to income and white Europeans.

His problem isn't with government per se, but with a government that promotes certain issues rather than defending certain issues. If the government were promoting nationalism, then he would be thrilled per his manifesto. Someone has compiled his replies to some forums here as well.

He holds up countries like Japan and South Korea as examples. He declares they have planned economies, provide ample services for their people but reject multiculturalism. In fact if you read into those comments, he notes specifically that he avoids U.S. issues because per him, the right here accepts multiculturalism because we are all a bunch of libertarians. He isn't a libertarian. He is a nationalist. He believes in a strong government but that it should promote the interests and culture of the native people of a country.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #74 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

http://www.kevinislaughter.com/wp-co...dependence.pdf

Heres the guys manifesto.

Enjoy, Nick. I know you will.

I know you, Nick, especially, will agree with a lot of the things this conservative killer of 80 children and young adults writes in this manifesto.

Especially the parts about the islamisation and demographic suicide of Europe, which seems to be his main motive in killing 80 'Category A and B cultural Marxists and multicultural traitors."

Hey, Nick, you know when you started that thread about how liberals were psychotic?

This guy goes to the same blogs as you do! Read the manifesto.

I mean, you both REALLY hate Category A and B cultural Marxists like the 80 children and young adults he murdered. I mean, we're mentally ill. We're arrogant and wrong because we're sick and we have a sick world view.

And hey, Nick.

The next time you want to start a thread arguing that liberals are mentally ill, maybe you want to pause for a second and ask Does the world really need more ugliness?

Ideas dont exist in a vacuum, Nick.

Read the manifesto, Nick. I know you'll agree with a lot of it.

MumboJumbo, don't shoot me. This rambling bit of semi-lucid thinking above equates two things that aren't related or equivalent. Such bad thinking is the sort of thing that allows people to pick up guns and hurt others.

Don't hurt me MJ. You've clearly got your list in your mind of offenses for which myself and others should be punished. You've crafted that group and labeled them as evil in your mind.

Just try not to pull the trigger on us please.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #75 of 228
"Pull the trigger?" What do you think I am, a conservative Christian nationalist?

Seriously, though, Nick.

Do you have any Norwegian friends on your right wing blogs who’ve gone a bit quiet, recently?

Anyone who posts comments like “Yes, liberals are psychotic!” stopped posting in the last couple of days?

Anyone who wrote on a forum “Yes, trumpetman, Islamisation of Europe is a threat, I mean, here in Norway…”

Anyone like that gone quiet since Friday?
post #76 of 228
Very interesting segment in this conservative murderer's manifesto, here, Nick.

You know those 80 children and young adults he murdered? He did it because they were "Category A cultural Marxists" apparently.

Let's see what he says about cultural Marxists. It's on page 373.

Quote:
2.17 The psychology of cultural Marxists

One of the most widespread manifestations of the craziness of our world is
multiculturalism, so a discussion of the psychology of multiculturalists can serve as an
introduction to the discussion of the problems of Western Europe in general.
But what is multiculturalism or Cultural Communism? The
movement is fragmented and it is not clear who can properly be
called a cultural Marxist. When we speak of cultural Marxists in
this article we have in mind mainly individuals who support
multiculturalism; socialists, collectivists, "politically correct"
types, feminists, gay and disability activists, animal rights
activists, environmentalists etc. But not everyone who is
associated with one of these movements support
multiculturalism. What we are trying to get at in discussing
cultural Marxists is not so much a movement or an ideology as a
psychological type, or rather a collection of related types.
Our conception of cultural Marxists will remain a good deal less clear than we would wish,
but there doesn't seem to be any remedy for this. All we are trying to do is indicate in a
rough and approximate way the two psychological tendencies that we believe are the
main driving force of modern multiculturalism. We by no means claim to be telling the
WHOLE truth about cultural Marxist psychology. Also, our discussion is meant to apply to
modern cultural Marxists only.

The two psychological tendencies that underlie cultural Marxists we call "feelings of
inferiority" and "over-socialisation." Feelings of inferiority are characteristic of cultural
Marxism as a whole, while over-socialisation is characteristic only of a certain segment of
cultural Marxism; but this segment is highly influential.

Feelings of inferiority

By "feelings of inferiority" we mean not only inferiority feelings in the strictest sense but
a whole spectrum of related traits: low self-esteem, feelings of powerlessness, depressive
tendencies, defeatism, guilt, self-hatred, etc. We argue that cultural Marxists tend to
have such feelings (possibly more or less repressed) and that these feelings are decisive
in determining the direction of cultural Marxism.

...

They have now replaced the word "primitive" by "non-literate." They seem almost
paranoid about anything that might suggest that any primitive culture is inferior to our
own. (We do not mean to imply that primitive cultures ARE inferior to ours. We merely
point out the hypersensitivity of leftist anthropologists.)

Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the
average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a
minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but
come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among
government employees, politicians, university professors and journalists and publishers
in government broadcasting companies who have secure employment with comfortable
salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, ethnic Europeans from middle-class
families.

Many cultural Marxists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that
have an image of being weak (women), so called oppressed minorities, repellent
(homosexuals), and other groups in the victim hierarchy. The cultural Marxists
themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit it to themselves
that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as
inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not suggest that women, Muslims,
etc., ARE inferior; we are only making a point about cultural Marxist psychology).
Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and capable as
men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may NOT be as strong and as
capable as men.

Cultural Marxists tend to hate anything that has an image of being strong, good and
successful. They hate Europe, America, they hate Western civilisation, they hate white
males, and they hate rationality. The reasons that cultural Marxists give for hating the
West, etc. clearly do not correspond with their real motives. They SAY they hate the West
because it is warlike, imperialistic, sexist, ethnocentric and so forth, but where these
same faults appear in socialist countries or in primitive cultures, the leftist finds excuses
for them, or at best he GRUDGINGLY admits that they exist; whereas he
ENTHUSIASTICALLY points out (and often greatly exaggerates) these faults where they
appear in Western civilisation. Thus it is clear that these faults are not the leftist's real
motive for hating Europe, America and the West. He hates the West because they are
strong and successful.

Words like "self-confidence," "self-reliance," "initiative", "enterprise," "optimism," etc.
play little role in the cultural Marxist vocabulary. The leftist is anti-individualistic, procollectivist.
He wants society to solve everyone's needs for them, take care of them. He
is not the sort of person who has an inner sense of confidence in his own ability to solve
his own problems and satisfy his own needs. The cultural Marxist is antagonistic to the
concept of competition because, deep inside, he feels like a loser.
Art forms that appeal to cultural Marxist intellectuals tend to focus on sordidness, defeat
and despair, or else they take an orgiastic tone, throwing off rational control as if there
were no hope of accomplishing anything through rational calculation and all that was left
was to immerse oneself in the sensations of the moment.

cultural Marxist philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to
insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions
about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of
objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that cultural Marxist philosophers are
not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge.
They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack
these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an
outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power.
More importantly, the cultural Marxist hates science and rationality because they classify
certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e. failed,
inferior). The cultural Marxist feelings of inferiority run so deep that he/she cannot
tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as
failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many cultural Marxists of the
concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. cultural Marxists are antagonistic
to genetic explanations of human abilities or behaviour because such explanations tend
to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Cultural Marxists prefer to
give society the credit or blame for an individual's ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is
"inferior" it is not his fault, but society's, because he has not been brought up properly.
The cultural Marxist is not typically the kind of person whose feelings of inferiority make
him/her a braggart, an egotist, a bully, a self-promoter, a ruthless competitor. This kind
of person has not wholly lost faith in himself. He has a deficit in his sense of power and
self-worth, but he can still conceive of himself as having the capacity to be strong, and
his efforts to make himself strong produce his unpleasant behaviour. [1] But the cultural
Marxist is too far gone for that. His feelings of inferiority are so ingrained that he cannot
conceive of himself as individually strong and valuable; hence the collectivism of the
cultural Marxist. She can feel strong only as a member of a large organisation or a mass
movement with which she identifies herself.

Notice the masochistic tendency of cultural Marxist tactics. Cultural Marxists protest by
lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them,
etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many cultural Marxists use them not as a
means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a cultural
Marxist trait.

Wow! He's actually CHANELLING trumptman!
post #77 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

"Pull the trigger?" What do you think I am, a conservative Christian nationalist?

I think you frequent internet forums, have bad reasoning, reside in Europe and have a deep need to convert people to your beliefs that goes well beyond the rules as evidenced by your repeated bans from these forums. That puts you well in line with the thinking of this man. Remember those who would take the same actions but for polar opposite beliefs still had his respect and he thought the reasoning sound. When someone thinks that reasoning alone cannot win the day and thus certain actions, and abuses are justified that puts them well into your camp.
Quote:
Seriously, though, Nick.

Do you have any Norwegian friends on your right wing blogs whove gone a bit quiet, recently?

Anyone who posts comments like Yes, liberals are psychotic! stopped posting in the last couple of days?

Anyone who wrote on a forum Yes, trumpetman, Islamisation of Europe is a threat, I mean, here in Norway

Anyone like that gone quiet since Friday?

Could you list these right wing blogs since apparently you know my actions? I mean I know you've gone stalkerish in the past by posting my home address and things like that. Are you claiming to know my actions and the circles in which I run?

I know you would never resort to bad reasoning like because you believe this, you must also believe that, go here, do read this and engage in these actions with no proof. That's the sort of reasoning that allows people to pull a trigger with no remorse because they have no problem being judge, jury and executioner. Even if you didn't do it, they know you did or will because, well that's for the survivor to sort out I suppose.

Don't shoot me Mumbo Jumbo.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #78 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I mean I know you've gone stalkerish in the past by posting my home address and things like that. .[/URL]

Well, thats a weird lie to make.

Ive reported it, and I guess youre going to have to argue this weird bullshit with the moderator. At this point Im ducking out, because youre kinda scary again. Good luck trying to convince Lundy.
post #79 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Well, thats a weird lie to make.

Ive reported it, and I guess youre going to have to argue this weird bullshit with the moderator. At this point Im ducking out, because youre kinda scary again. Good luck trying to convince Lundy.

Pretty much every time you claim this, you end up banned. You don't duck out because it is scary. You duck out because you know your past and don't want it brought up.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #80 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Pretty much every time you claim this, you end up banned. You don't duck out because it is scary. You duck out because you know your past and don't want it brought up.

Thats nice, Nick.

Ive reported you to Lundy, so I guess youll have to take that shit about publishing your address up with him, and good luck with that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Oslo Explosion