or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The pro's and con's of immigration.

The pro's and con's of immigration.

post #1 of 38
With the threat of muslims carrying out terrorists attacks bearing down on Western countries and immigration causing deep felt anger amongst many people, I think it might be worth taking a closer look at the issue.

In light of what's happening in Norway, I sincerely hope I don't offend anyone by posting the following to kick things off, posted on David Duke's website, a figure despised by many for his past and his current extremist views. The point is here to find out the truth and see where people stand-

"Will Beautiful Norway be Snuffed Out?

‘In 2005, 64,000 children were born in Norway of two foreign-born parents, compared to only 13,800 children born to parents of European origin’

By Arthur Kemp

The state-owned Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (Norsk rikskringkasting AS) or NRK has broken ranks with the rest of the controlled media in Europe and has openly declared an emergency over the Third World origin of sexual assaults in that country.
In a remarkable broadcast last week, NRK reported that “immigrants from Kurdistan and North Africa” are behind most cases of aggravated sexual assault in Norway.
According to the NRK, police figures from Olso reveal that over the past three years, they have investigated a total of 41 cases of rape in that city. All of these assaults, reports NRK, were carried out by “non-western immigrants to Norway.”
According to the Norwegian police, the rapists terrorising the beautiful white women of Oslo are of “a Kurdish or African background” and all have one thing in common, “namely the use of gross violence.”
How about that.
This news follows an earlier report in the leading Norwegian paper Aftenposten, that 33,000 asylum seekers have arrived in Norway without a passport or ID documents since 2005, and that most of them are still in Norway.
According to the Aftenposten, police say there are “several reasons why a large number of asylum seekers dispose of their ID documents.
“One is that many fear that it may be revealed that they have earlier applied for asylum in other countries.”
Who would have thought?
All this reminds me of the section on Norway in my book, The Immigration Invasion: Chapter Six:
Europe under Attack: Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland

3. Norway
Norway, with a population of 4.7 million, has long had a liberal immigration and asylum policy, and as a result became home to increasing numbers of immigrants, foreign workers and asylum-seekers from various parts of the world.
In 2006, immigration accounted for more than half of Norway’s population growth. In that year, official statistics from Statistics Norway Bureau (SSB) showed a record 45,800 immigrants arriving in Norway – 30 percent higher than 2005.
At the beginning of 2007, there were 415,300 persons in Norway with an immigrant background (that is, immigrants, or born of immigrant parents), comprising 8.8 percent of the total population.
Official figures claim that 350,000 of these were from a ‘non-Western’ background, including Pakistanis, Iraqis, Somalis and Vietnamese. At least 35,000 Pakistanis were congregated in Oslo, most of whom entered the country legally as workers or through family reunification programmes.
At the beginning of 2005, 32 percent of first-generation immigrants had lived in Norway for less than five years, while 16 percent had lived in Norway for 25 years or more. A high proportion of immigrants from Iraq and Somalia have lived in Norway for less than five years – 57 and 55 percent respectively.
As of January 2005, Norway’s refugee population was more than 107,000, or 2.3 percent of the population of that country. Refugees from Iraq, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Somalia, Iran and Vietnam made up the largest groups."
~ http://www.davidduke.com/general/unp...vive_9578.html
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #2 of 38
So you acknowledge the possibility that unfettered immigration is having an effect on crime and social services in Norway....but oppose tighter immigration controls in the United States?
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #3 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

So you acknowledge the possibility that unfettered immigration is having an effect on crime and social services in Norway....but oppose tighter immigration controls in the United States?

My own view is that if countries can help alleviate the suffering in other countries whilst improving their own then immigration should be increased not decreased.

I like multiculturalism, I love seeing people strive in a new place for a new life and love seeing people who were once from, say Africa, many generations ago become a full part of a country (for me now Scotland) that never had those people.

Often people have lived through brutal and harsh environments before they reach places like Norway, Scotland or the US. Some are bound to be troubled and that's just a fact of life. That we do whatever we can to address that, is the most important thing. Less hate, more respect.

There's no doubt that there's a financial cost involved, but there's no doubt either, that those costs are made up for later, and sometimes sooner rather than later.

It's going back sometime now, but I had a commission to take photos for a charity here in Scotland. Over the cause of about three months I took photos of the public. One of my favorite photos was taken in front of an old castle with a black father and a white mother and between them a sparkling ten year old boy, their son.

post #4 of 38
It's obvious that the US handles legal immigration in a far different way than Europe does. Whereas Europe tires to warehouse immigrants in government sanctioned ghettos the US's "free to make your own way" attitude encourages immigrates to get ahead by by hard work and education.

We have the better method.
post #5 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

My own view is that if countries can help alleviate the suffering in other countries whilst improving their own then immigration should be increased not decreased.

And is immigration helping the US?

Quote:

I like multiculturalism, I love seeing people strive in a new place for a new life and love seeing people who were once from, say Africa, many generations ago become a full part of a country (for me now Scotland) that never had those people.

multi-culturism can also cause balkanization, particularly if it's forced.

Quote:

Often people have lived through brutal and harsh environments before they reach places like Norway, Scotland or the US. Some are bound to be troubled and that's just a fact of life. That we do whatever we can to address that, is the most important thing. Less hate, more respect.

Who is talking about hate? And why do we have to accept immigrants that are "troubled?"

Quote:

There's no doubt that there's a financial cost involved, but there's no doubt either, that those costs are made up for later, and sometimes sooner rather than later.

Bullshit. There is absolute doubt. The financial cost is more than you can imagine. The costs to our schools, healthcare systems, manual labor workers in this country and criminal justice system are staggering. And there is little evidence that these costs are "made up for" later...much less sooner.

Quote:

It's going back sometime now, but I had a commission to take photos for a charity here in Scotland. Over the cause of about three months I took photos of the public. One of my favorite photos was taken in front of an old castle with a black father and a white mother and between them a sparkling ten year old boy, their son.

Nice, but it has nothing to do with massive amounts of immigration...particularly illegal immigration.
post #6 of 38
Quote:

If it wasn't for immigration, the only people inhabiting the land area currently known as the United States, would be the indigenous native population. Why are immigrants of the past deemed "pioneers" while immigrants of the present generally frowned upon... (unless white of course)?
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #7 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

If it wasn't for immigration, the only people inhabiting the land area currently known as the United States, would be the indigenous native population. Why are immigrants of the past deemed "pioneers" while immigrants of the present generally frowned upon... (unless white of course)?

To borrow a phrase from you. Bullbiscuits...

For the second half of your statement.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #8 of 38
Quote:

I mean currently. In its current form.
post #9 of 38
Quote:

Nope, there are no "Native Americans" really, everybody was an immigrant, same with Asia and Australia - we all came from Africa (and Europe, for those of us with Neanderthal genes). There were most likely several waves of immigration before Columbus, with each wave killing and/or assimilating the ones who came before.

Immigration is fantastic, it is the only hope that we have of surviving as a country, since we need to counteract the demographic problems that we have. We should allow anyone immigrate unless they were born from 1945 to 1975, and make it very hard for boomer aged people to come.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #10 of 38
Quote:

multi-culturism can also cause balkanization, particularly if it's forced.

Who is talking about hate? And why do we have to accept immigrants that are "troubled?"

Bullshit. There is absolute doubt. The financial cost is more than you can imagine. The costs to our schools, healthcare systems, manual labor workers in this country and criminal justice system are staggering. And there is little evidence that these costs are "made up for" later...much less sooner.

Nice, but it has nothing to do with massive amounts of immigration...particularly illegal immigration.

I think in both the UK and the US immigrants quickly establish higher rates of business ownership than native born people. They often have a "lets make the most of this" attitude.

The US has an aging population and needs tax revenues, and the same goes for Europe. What better than to have some fresh blood from abroad to help make up those revenues?

Here's some of the pro's-

"Never mind the stimulus vs austerity debate: here’s something that both sides should be able to get behind. It’s a simple legislative fix which increases tax revenues without raising taxes; which increases the demand for housing; which increases the economy’s productive capacity; and which boosts wages for American workers. It’s about as Pareto-optimal as legislation gets. So let’s open the borders, and encourage much more immigration into the US!

The SF Fed’s Giovanni Peri has the latest research on the subject:

Statistical analysis of state-level data shows that immigrants expand the economy’s productive capacity by stimulating investment and promoting specialization. This produces efficiency gains and boosts income per worker. At the same time, evidence is scant that immigrants diminish the employment opportunities of U.S.-born workers.

The effects of immigration on US wages are large, positive, and significant:

Over the long run, a net inflow of immigrants equal to 1% of employment increases income per worker by 0.6% to 0.9%. This implies that total immigration to the United States from 1990 to 2007 was associated with a 6.6% to 9.9% increase in real income per worker. That equals an increase of about $5,100 in the yearly income of the average U.S. worker in constant 2005 dollars. Such a gain equals 20% to 25% of the total real increase in average yearly income per worker registered in the United States between 1990 and 2007."
~ http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmo...x-the-economy/

post #11 of 38
Quote:

What about the illegal immigrants coming to the states and taking away jobs from the ones who need it most.Getting food stamps and benefits for nothing and the ordinary working class person pays for this from the taxes they pay. That is the cons.The pros are giving the right people a chance at pursuing their dream of free speech and liberty and making a better life for themselves and their families and not being lazy and not working like the illegals are here.
post #12 of 38
I think the "New World" such as the United States, Canada and Australia still has lots of room to grow and should have heavy immigration.

I never understood why Europe has so much immigration though, it's just a different situation. An ancient land that is already heavily populated.
post #13 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascii View Post

I think the "New World" such as the United States, Canada and Australia still has lots of room to grow and should have heavy immigration.

I never understood why Europe has so much immigration though, it's just a different situation. An ancient land that is already heavily populated.

Got to love that!

Fuck up the lands of others (Indians, Aboriginals) and keep your homeland (white Europe) free of the rascals.

post #14 of 38
Quote:

Got to love that!

Fuck up the lands of others (Indians, Aboriginals) and keep your homeland (white Europe) free of the rascals.

Why do you think immigration F's a place up? I think immigration is a net benefit to a country.
post #15 of 38
Quote:

Why do you think immigration F's a place up? I think immigration is a net benefit to a country.

Yeah, you think it's a net benefit in places where whites have stolen foreign land and think it's bad in Europe.

post #16 of 38
Quote:

It's very simple.

With advances in technology come advances in infrastructure, weighted toward population centers. With advances in infrastructure come advances in commerce. With advances in commerce comes increased settlement, almost always from less developed areas to more developed areas.
post #17 of 38
Quote:

Yeah, you think it's a net benefit in places where whites have stolen foreign land and think it's bad in Europe.

Not even close to what he said. Go re-read his post. He was talking sheer numbers, not location specific.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #18 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Not even close to what he said. Go re-read his post. He was taing sheer numbers, not location specific.

Given immigrants move to cities and towns how relevant is that?

Is he suggesting banning immigrants from heading to places like New York? Of course not, he'll have other reasons, one's he might not wish to speak about here.

post #19 of 38
Quote:

I think in both the UK and the US immigrants quickly establish higher rates of business ownership than native born people. They often have a "lets make the most of this" attitude.

Link?

Quote:

The US has an aging population and needs tax revenues, and the same goes for Europe. What better than to have some fresh blood from abroad to help make up those revenues?

Agreed there. But it has to be legal.

Quote:

Here's some of the pro's-

"Never mind the stimulus vs austerity debate: heres something that both sides should be able to get behind. Its a simple legislative fix which increases tax revenues without raising taxes; which increases the demand for housing; which increases the economys productive capacity; and which boosts wages for American workers. Its about as Pareto-optimal as legislation gets. So lets open the borders, and encourage much more immigration into the US!

The SF Feds Giovanni Peri has the latest research on the subject:

Statistical analysis of state-level data shows that immigrants expand the economys productive capacity by stimulating investment and promoting specialization. This produces efficiency gains and boosts income per worker. At the same time, evidence is scant that immigrants diminish the employment opportunities of U.S.-born workers.

Again...skilled, legal immigrants=good. Unskilled illegal immigrants=really,really bad.

Quote:

The effects of immigration on US wages are large, positive, and significant:

Over the long run, a net inflow of immigrants equal to 1% of employment increases income per worker by 0.6% to 0.9%. This implies that total immigration to the United States from 1990 to 2007 was associated with a 6.6% to 9.9% increase in real income per worker. That equals an increase of about $5,100 in the yearly income of the average U.S. worker in constant 2005 dollars. Such a gain equals 20% to 25% of the total real increase in average yearly income per worker registered in the United States between 1990 and 2007."
~ http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmo...x-the-economy/

You're talking about immigration in general. Overall, it's helpful...particularly to the US which has vast land resources. The problem is that we have many millions of unskilled, criminal and illegal immigrants. This cost far outweighs the positives of legal immigration right now.
post #20 of 38
Quote:

Link?

Agreed there. But it has to be legal.

Again...skilled, legal immigrants=good. Unskilled illegal immigrants=really,really bad.

You're talking about immigration in general. Overall, it's helpful...particularly to the US which has vast land resources. The problem is that we have many millions of unskilled, criminal and illegal immigrants. This cost far outweighs the positives of legal immigration right now.

I think the info for the immigrants starting businesses in the UK and US at high rates is on my home pc, so I'll dig it up later for you. It's much higher by the way!

I also think, but I'm not 100% sure that the link I just posted is for illegal and legal immigration.

In the meantime I'll post this to dampen your frustrations-

"Immigrants pay more than $90 billion in taxes every year and receive only $5 billion in welfare. Without their contributions to the public treasury, the economy would suffer enormous losses."
~ http://www.aclu.org/immigrants-right...ts-and-economy

post #21 of 38
Quote:

I think the info for the immigrants starting businesses in the UK and US at high rates is on my home pc, so I'll dig it up later for you. It's much higher by the way!

I also think, but I'm not 100% sure that the link I just posted is for illegal and legal immigration.

In the meantime I'll post this to dampen your frustrations-

"Immigrants pay more than $90 billion in taxes every year and receive only $5 billion in welfare. Without their contributions to the public treasury, the economy would suffer enormous losses."
~ http://www.aclu.org/immigrants-right...ts-and-economy

You are utterly missing the point. It's not just about welfare. It's about total cost. These include health care, schooling, cash and other assistance, and the cost to Americans who cannot get jobs in the labor market. Also, no way do illegals own businesses at higher rates than natural born citizens. No...way.
post #22 of 38
Quote:

You are utterly missing the point. It's not just about welfare. It's about total cost. These include health care, schooling, cash and other assistance, and the cost to Americans who cannot get jobs in the labor market. Also, no way do illegals own businesses at higher rates than natural born citizens. No...way.

You've got to be kidding!

Immigrants add billions of $'s each year on top of what they use in education etc. Look at the studies.

I didn't say specifically "illegal" immigrants.

This whole thing is telling about your views. Even though overall immigragion in the US, including "illegal" add billions extra every year to the governments pockets, you want to try and make out they're hurting America. Bare in mind too that as these immigrants stay longer they build up wealth, therefore can invest in even more job growth, even more money to keep other busimesses afloat. It's really quite shocking how you ignore all of this. Alterior motives...it sure seems like it!

Perhaps this is bothering you-

"America’s population of white children, a majority now, will be in
the minority during this decade, sooner than previously expected, according to a
new report.

The Census Bureau had originally forecast that 2023 would be the tipping point
for the minority population under the age of 18. But rapid growth among Latinos,
Asians and people of more than one race has pushed it earlier, to 2019,
according to William Frey, the senior demographer at the Brookings Institution
who wrote the report about the shift, which has far-reaching political and
policy implications.

The single largest increase was among Hispanics, whose birthrates are far above
those of non-Hispanic whites, largely because the white population is aging and
proportionally has fewer women in their child-bearing years. The median age of
whites is 41, compared with 27 for Hispanics, the report said.

As a result, America’s future will include a far more diverse young population,
and a largely white older generation. The contrast raises important policy
questions. Will the older generation pay for educating a younger generation that
looks less like itself? And while the young population is a potential engine of
growth for the economy, will it be a burden if it does not have access to
adequate education?

The population of white children fell by 4.3 million, or about 10 percent, in
the last decade, while the population of Hispanic and Asian children grew by 5.5
million, or about 38 percent, according to the report, which was based on 2010
Census numbers."
~ http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/users/da...merica-by-2030

post #23 of 38
Quote:

You've got to be kidding!

Immigrants add billions of $'s each year on top of what they use in education etc. Look at the studies.

I didn't say specifically "illegal" immigrants.

This whole thing is telling about your views. Even though overall immigragion in the US, including "illegal" add billions extra every year to the governments pockets, you want to try and make out they're hurting America. Bare in mind too that as these immigrants stay longer they build up wealth, therefore can invest in even more job growth, even more money to keep other busimesses afloat. It's really quite shocking how you ignore all of this. Alterior motives...it sure seems like it!

Perhaps this is bothering you-

"Americas population of white children, a majority now, will be in
the minority during this decade, sooner than previously expected, according to a
new report.

The Census Bureau had originally forecast that 2023 would be the tipping point
for the minority population under the age of 18. But rapid growth among Latinos,
Asians and people of more than one race has pushed it earlier, to 2019,
according to William Frey, the senior demographer at the Brookings Institution
who wrote the report about the shift, which has far-reaching political and
policy implications.

The single largest increase was among Hispanics, whose birthrates are far above
those of non-Hispanic whites, largely because the white population is aging and
proportionally has fewer women in their child-bearing years. The median age of
whites is 41, compared with 27 for Hispanics, the report said.

As a result, Americas future will include a far more diverse young population,
and a largely white older generation. The contrast raises important policy
questions. Will the older generation pay for educating a younger generation that
looks less like itself? And while the young population is a potential engine of
growth for the economy, will it be a burden if it does not have access to
adequate education?

The population of white children fell by 4.3 million, or about 10 percent, in
the last decade, while the population of Hispanic and Asian children grew by 5.5
million, or about 38 percent, according to the report, which was based on 2010
Census numbers."
~ http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/users/da...merica-by-2030

Fuck off. If you can't discuss something without calling me a racist, then I'm not participating..
post #24 of 38
Quote:

Fuck off. If you can't discuss something without calling me a racist, then I'm not participating..

I didn't call you a racist.

I'll leave you with this to chew over from a BNP website. I don't think that the 73% are all racist either. There's more to it than that-

"By Stephen Palmer White people will be a minority in the United States by 2050, official US government figures have revealed, closely followed by white Britons, who will be a minority here by 2066.*

Hispanic, black and Asian people accounted for a staggering 90 per cent of all births in the United States from 2000 to 2010, during which time the white population is estimated to have dropped from 69 per cent to 64 per cent.

The figures come a few months after similar statistics were released in Britain by the ONS, which stated that the indigenous British population will fall from 80 per cent to 59 per cent by 2051, and become a minority by 2066. Even more worringly, British schoolchildren will be a minority as soon as 2021.

According to a YouGov survey conducted in December 2010, 73 per cent of people in Britain said they would be unhappy if Britain were to become a majority-non-white nation, while only two per cent said they would be happy about it."
~ http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/whites-be...llowed-britain

I find some of these figures pretty alarming. The fact is that this radically changes the UK in a very short time frame. Whilst that change may happen smoothly, there are plenty of reasons for how it may not.

post #25 of 38
Quote:

I'll leave you with this to chew over from a BNP website. I don't think that the 73% are all racist either. There's more to it than that-

"By Stephen Palmer – White people will be a minority in the United States by 2050, official US government figures have revealed, closely followed by white Britons, who will be a minority here by 2066.*

Hispanic, black and Asian people accounted for a staggering 90 per cent of all births in the United States from 2000 to 2010, during which time the white population is estimated to have dropped from 69 per cent to 64 per cent.

The figures come a few months after similar statistics were released in Britain by the ONS, which stated that the indigenous British population will fall from 80 per cent to 59 per cent by 2051, and become a minority by 2066. Even more worringly, British schoolchildren will be a minority as soon as 2021.

According to a YouGov survey conducted in December 2010, 73 per cent of people in Britain said they would be “unhappy” if Britain were to become a majority-non-white nation, while only two per cent said they would be “happy” about it."
~ http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/whites-be...llowed-britain

I find some of these figures pretty alarming. The fact is that this radically changes the UK in a very short time frame. Whilst that change may happen smoothly, there are plenty of reasons for how it may not.

You said "Perhaps this is bothering you-" What DID you mean?
post #26 of 38
Quote:

Not even close to what he said. Go re-read his post. He was taing sheer numbers, not location specific.

Thank you. I would say the same about India and China too, that large scale immigration probably wouldn't be the best government policy in those areas. And the New World should be immigrated to by all races.
post #27 of 38
Quote:

Well he only IMPLIED you are a racist. He didn't say it though and you are supposed to be dumb enough to let him play dumb.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #28 of 38
Quote:

Sorry, you did.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #29 of 38
Quote:

Welcome to Hands crap list. This is where since you did not simply roll over and play long with him he tells everyone bad things about you that don't measure up to reality. I barely pay attention to him anymore except when he gets really over the top.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #30 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Well he only IMPLIED you are a racist. He didn't say it though and you are supposed to be dumb enough to let him play dumb.

@e#'s too. No I didn't, though it's telling you think I did.

Concern over dramatic changes in the racial mix of populations doesn't mean to say that those people are racist.

Are you a racist trump because you've got concerns about muslims changing US law, as they gain in numbers in the US?

post #31 of 38
Quote:

Concern over dramatic changes in the racial mix of populations doesn't mean to say that those people are racist.

Are you a racist trump because you've got concerns about muslims changing US law, as they gain in numbers in the US?

Keep digging Hands. Keep digging...
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #32 of 38
Quote:

When have I ever expressed this made up nonsense you just spit out above?

You are so busy telling people what they say and what they think and labeling them according to it that you obviously don't read what they write.

Please quote where I have expressed concerns about muslims changing U.S. laws based off their increasing numbers.

If you can't then SDW isn't the only one you owe an apology.

post #33 of 38
Quote:

Thank you. I would say the same about India and China too, that large scale immigration probably wouldn't be the best government policy in those areas. And the New World should be immigrated to by all races.

So, do you want to ban immigrants from moving to New York? I don't think so. It's a bizarre theory that Europe shouldn't have immigration because there isn't space for them, truly absurd.

post #34 of 38
Quote:

You are so busy telling people what they say and what they think and labeling them according to it that you obviously don't read what they write.

Please quote where I have expressed concerns about muslims changing U.S. laws based off their increasing numbers.

You're joking right?

It wasn't very long ago you went on about this at great length.

God knows where you posted it and I'm NOT going through your posts to find them.

Segovious put you right though...bizarre frankly you'd even deny it.

post #35 of 38
Quote:

You're joking right?

It wasn't very long ago you went on about this at great length.

God knows where you posted it and I'm NOT going through your posts to find them.

Segovious put you right though...bizarre frankly you'd even deny it.

I deny that which isn't true. I'm a first hand source of what I write and you are hearsay and incorrect. If you don't wish to find it that is your prerogative but realize you are repeating a lie and likely doing so to avoid confronting the fact that multiple parties have caught you implying that another forum member is a racist. Using a strawman to defend an ad-hom is double bad form.

post #36 of 38
Quote:

So, do you want to ban immigrants from moving to New York? I don't think so. It's a bizarre theory that Europe shouldn't have immigration because there isn't space for them, truly absurd.

First of all he did not say ban anywhere in his post. Second of all, I bet he would like to restrict such immigrations to high population states for that reason. You are on a roll lately. \
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #37 of 38
Quote:

Got to love that!

The white man screwed the Indians years ago and is still doing it today.I mean the American Indians.
post #38 of 38
Quote:

Agreed.

Quote:

Welcome to Hands crap list. This is where since you did not simply roll over and play long with him he tells everyone bad things about you that don't measure up to reality. I barely pay attention to him anymore except when he gets really over the top.

A tactic that other liberal friends use as well.

Quote:

Well said, and not because you suggested an apology. This is a tactic that many here use. It's the -ism argument all over again. No matter how many times they get called on it, they just continue. It's practically universal among our liberal members here.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The pro's and con's of immigration.