OK here's a few bugs, observations and comments:
1. Where is the option to set the mouse double-tap sensitivity speed gone? before you could set it and now it's nowhere to be seen
2. Mail - I love the new mail but there are quite a few bugs and issues:
i) The number of items flagged is often displayed incorrectly until I expand the list in the sidebar and click on the colours - it then updates the number correctly
ii) The mail status window at the bottom shows the status text incorrectly all the time - i.e. it doesn't clear the old text, just re-writes over it - looks a mess
iii) if I mail an attachment from within Pages (e.g. share to PDF and attach to mail) - I can send the email but the open mail window never closes. It lets you just keep clicking send and it sends it again and again. The window stays open and never closes
iv) Where's the option to add a POP account? for some crazy reason I couldn't connect to the Yahoo POP SMTP server all of a sudden (incoming was OK) so I re-added my account (I just pull the mails off the server and store them in local folders on my Mac). When I entered my email address it defaults to an IMAP account and tries to sync all the crap I have in my old Yahoo folders, as well as the crazy names of all the spam and trash folders. I hate IMAP even though I know it'd be more convenient to have everything synced between webmail and my Mac, I just prefer POP. Eventually I just had to go in and edit the settings in the account preferences, but why does it default to IMAP?
v) Notes - when you create a new note, it says "this note has no content" until you select another folder and then back to the notes.
vi) lots of other small weird things that you would expect would have been solved a long time ago.
3. Pages - when in full screen mode, when you swipe to the space, the screen flickers momentarily - not all the time but very often.
4. I'm not keen on the All my files view, but I could get used to it I guess. As one poster suggested, I've changed the default to my home folder
5. Any Flash content seems to take my CPU to around 40% usage and eat up loads of memory. I'm sue amy Mac is hotter than it was but it could be my imagination. I used a small utility to measure the temperature since last week and it rarely goes below 60 degrees. Is this normal?
6. Preview - when you preview a file using the preview app and then close it, next time you open it you have all the previously previewed windows open as well, which is kind of annoying. Can't work out whether you're supposed to close the window, or close this PDF document or whatever first. But the behaviour is somewhat different to the old preview which would just preview ONE file at a time (I thought). Well, I guess it takes some getting used to.
7. Reverse 'natural' scrolling - actually now I prefer it but it's a bit weird on Google maps and other applications. You just have to think slightly differently but it's now second nature using to scroll on web pages etc.
I'm not really sure where to send bug reports to Apple - sure Safari has a bug reports menu item but I can't find anything similar in other apps, Whenever I try and go to the Apple support forums, half the time I can;t view the topics. It could be due to my ISP I guess (I'm based in Thailand, where the internet is not all that hot sometimes).
Other than these and a dozen other issues, I do think Lion is great but really hope they fix a few issues in the next update.