or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Ignorant Scum Rioters Trash England (not banks this time)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ignorant Scum Rioters Trash England (not banks this time)

post #1 of 122
Thread Starter 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Gqj1N9qeWXI


More here- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...iots-live.html

And here- http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/20...ird-night-live
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #2 of 122
Wow, the Tea Party is really making a mess of things, isn't it?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #3 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Wow, the Tea Party is really making a mess of things, isn't it?

Not sure I find that too funny whilst people are hurling petrol bombs at police and buildings etc. But yeah, there's no excuse for this. They're ruining lives and businesses and terrifying people. This is going to change England I think. I'm not sure how, but whilst there's sympathy for people who are struggling, especially the young, this is showing a complete disregard for society.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #4 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Not sure I find that too funny whilst people are hurling petrol bombs at police and buildings etc. But yeah, there's no excuse for this. They're ruining lives and businesses and terrifying people. This is going to change England I think. I'm not sure how, but whilst there's sympathy for people who are struggling, especially the young, this is showing a complete disregard for society.

But you fail to see that they think there is a reason for this of course. They think hauling away big screen TV's and burning out stores is just equalizing the system that has screwed them over.

Looters are going to loot. Giving them some amount in the form of public assistance is just buying the peace or don't you understand your own philosophy. They don't feel like the piece is big enough so no peace until they get a bigger piece.

I'm sure they'll stop before they've taken the food out of your cabinets. You're probably not rich enough for them to steal from until there aren't enough rich to steal from and then you'll do just fine.

Here's another one from your first source.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #5 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

But you fail to see that they think there is a reason for this of course. They think hauling away big screen TV's and burning out stores is just equalizing the system that has screwed them over.

Looters are going to loot. Giving them some amount in the form of public assistance is just buying the peace or don't you understand your own philosophy. They don't feel like the piece is big enough so no peace until they get a bigger piece.

I'm sure they'll stop before they've taken the food out of your cabinets. You're probably not rich enough for them to steal from until there aren't enough rich to steal from and then you'll do just fine.

Here's another one from your first source.


You're way off here on many different levels, frighteningly so actually, but yeah, they do feel ripped off and some of that anger will be completely justified, but this is no way to get a tax refund.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #6 of 122
Won't all the broken windows stimulate the economy?

On a serious note, civil disobedience and passive resistance is the way to go. Rioting is counterproductive, not to mention a violation of the non-aggression principle and property rights.

My heart goes out to those affected by this senseless violence.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #7 of 122
Who exactly is rioting? I hear that some are immigrants, legal residents or foreign workers? What are they rioting against exactly? They are pissed off because X job program was cut or Y university fee went up?
post #8 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Won't all the broken windows stimulate the economy?

On a serious note, civil disobedience and passive resistance is the way to go. Rioting is counterproductive, not to mention a violation of the non-aggression principle and property rights.

My heart goes out to those affected by this senseless violence.


Most of this is just looting with rioting thrown in for kicks as far as I can tell.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #9 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Who exactly is rioting? I hear that some are immigrants, legal residents or foreign workers? What are they rioting against exactly? They are pissed off because X job program was cut or Y university fee went up?

Do some searches for Mark Duggan.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #10 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Won't all the broken windows stimulate the economy?

On a serious note, civil disobedience and passive resistance is the way to go. Rioting is counterproductive, not to mention a violation of the non-aggression principle and property rights.

My heart goes out to those affected by this senseless violence.

Agreed. If this was the Middle East then maybe I'd look a bit more carefully at what violence occurred and why (ie. were there governments killing civilians, black-bagging people, roving pro-government gangs, etc.)

But this rioting in the UK is just sheer idiocy.
post #11 of 122
I live where 100 people looted my local supermarket.

London is terrified and will never be the same again.

Last night was not just looting and rioting but the disappearance of law. Friends pulled from bikes, cars overturned in quiet streets, factories and warehouses burning, trainers for free.

This has nothing to do with Duggan.

It has everything to do with the transference of wealth from poor to rich over thirty years, from being told how desirable trainers and TVs are, and then from taking away jobs, benefits, the chance of owning a home, support for social mobility in terms of access to education; a government made up (literally) of millionaires who do not know you exist.

You need to understand that while there may be anger, as this was happening people were laughing. This isnt a protest. It's people feeling power for the first time in their lives, and that they can do whatever -- whatever -- they want. And no-one can stop them.

Yes, they are scum. Yes, there are political causes.
post #12 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald II View Post

I live where 100 people looted my local supermarket.

London is terrified and will never be the same again.

Last night was not just looting and rioting but the disappearance of law. Friends pulled from bikes, cars overturned in quiet streets, factories and warehouses burning, trainers for free.

This has nothing to do with Duggan.

It has everything to do with the transference of wealth from poor to rich over thirty years, from being told how desirable trainers and TVs are, and then from taking away jobs, benefits, the chance of owning a home, support for social mobility in terms of access to education; a government made up (literally) of millionaires who do not know you exist.

You need to understand that while there may be anger, as this was happening people were laughing. This isnt a protest. It's people feeling power for the first time in their lives, and that they can do whatever -- whatever -- they want. And no-one can stop them.

Yes, they are scum. Yes, there are political causes.

Madness... What is up with the UK? You must understand, for me, growing up in the colonies, we held it in such high regard. To see everything change in the past 20 years, and that it ain't no Harry Potter land... is a little painful. I mentioned before I was in London in mid-2008 for 2.5 months and I wasn't impressed.

The gap between rich and poor in the UK borders on third-world conditions, especially post-2008 meltdown.
post #13 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Madness... What is up with the UK? You must understand, for me, growing up in the colonies, we held it in such high regard. To see everything change in the past 20 years, and that it ain't no Harry Potter land... is a little painful. I mentioned before I was in London in mid-2008 for 2.5 months and I wasn't impressed.

The gap between rich and poor in the UK borders on third-world conditions, especially post-2008 meltdown.


It does. Inequality breeds social problems. It's just a fact, sadly, with loads of good scientific evidence to back it up. Our governments have supported the rich and not the poor. We are paying for it here.
post #14 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Madness... What is up with the UK? You must understand, for me, growing up in the colonies, we held it in such high regard. To see everything change in the past 20 years, and that it ain't no Harry Potter land... is a little painful. I mentioned before I was in London in mid-2008 for 2.5 months and I wasn't impressed.

The gap between rich and poor in the UK borders on third-world conditions, especially post-2008 meltdown.


Come to Edinburgh if you want Harry Potter, that's where it was written afterall, and there's no Third World here. I'd be surprised to see that anywhere in the UK though. Go to Baltimore if you want to see Third World. I've seen nothing close to that in the UK. That's not to say there aren't any run down areas, there likely are, but falling apart run down? I've not seen them.

The young do have high unemployment but the UK provides for people when their down. This is disgusting and completely unjustified of these rioters. Somethings really wrong when a society will look after people who are struggling and have this happen. It's taking the piss. Prosecute them, water cannon them, tazor them and then lock them up. These punks need to be taught a lesson.

The government here is finally waking up-

"• Police have disclosed that live baton rounds - non-lethal plastic bullets - may be deployed tonight. Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Kavanagh of the Metropolitan police told our crime correspondent, Sandra Laville: "If we need to, we will do so." He said 525 people have been arrested since rioting began on Saturday, and about 100 have been charged.

•*Rioting spread to other cities in Britain for the first time, with unrest in Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool and Nottingham. West Midlands police made 138 arrests. Chief Constable Chris Sims said of the looting in the city centre: "This was not an angry crowd, this was a greedy crowd.""
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #15 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

You're way off here on many different levels, frighteningly so actually, but yeah, they do feel ripped off and some of that anger will be completely justified, but this is no way to get a tax refund.

I'm not at all off as Harald is point out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald II View Post

I live where 100 people looted my local supermarket.

London is terrified and will never be the same again.

Last night was not just looting and rioting but the disappearance of law. Friends pulled from bikes, cars overturned in quiet streets, factories and warehouses burning, trainers for free.

This has nothing to do with Duggan.

It has everything to do with the transference of wealth from poor to rich over thirty years, from being told how desirable trainers and TVs are, and then from taking away jobs, benefits, the chance of owning a home, support for social mobility in terms of access to education; a government made up (literally) of millionaires who do not know you exist.

You need to understand that while there may be anger, as this was happening people were laughing. This isnt a protest. It's people feeling power for the first time in their lives, and that they can do whatever -- whatever -- they want. And no-one can stop them.

Yes, they are scum. Yes, there are political causes.

Yet you are wrong in that Duggan represents exactly what this is about. This is about a society in which those who are needy, who are poor and who are vile, wrong and harmful are the virtuous and those who are anything but those things are the sinners.

The virtuous are never wrong here. They are merely products of the environment. You are noting this yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Come to Edinburgh if you want Harry Potter, that's where it was written afterall, and there's no Third World here. I'd be surprised to see that anywhere in the UK though. Go to Baltimore if you want to see Third World. I've seen nothing close to that in the UK. That's not to say there aren't any run down areas, there likely are, but falling apart run down? I've not seen them.

The young do have high unemployment but the UK provides for people when their down. This is disgusting and completely unjustified of these rioters. Somethings really wrong when a society will look after people who are struggling and have this happen. It's taking the piss. Prosecute them, water cannon them, tazor them and then lock them up. These punks need to be taught a lesson.

As Harald notes, it isn't enough. These aren't looters, they are people empowered to take back what is rightfully theirs in a system that has exploited it from them. You owe me an apology. Don't worry if I don't get it. I'll just put on my hoodie and my fellow yobs and I will walk ourselves over to your house and correct your understanding.

Quote:
•*Rioting spread to other cities in Britain for the first time, with unrest in Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool and Nottingham. West Midlands police made 138 arrests. Chief Constable Chris Sims said of the looting in the city centre: "This was not an angry crowd, this was a greedy crowd.""

How can they be greedy when they are poor? We all know it is the rich who are the greedy ones. These poor buggers are just responding to that greed and getting themselves a little taste of what was sitting in front of them for so long.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #16 of 122
Okay so I've heard some "man on the street" interviews. What I can guess is that the massive welfare state that the UK constructed instilled a condition where young people think the benefits they get from the government are actually rights and now that they are being cut back it's some sort of intolerable infringement on them. Reducing housing benefits or cutting back subsidies for university is all of a sudden a tax increase on the poor to favor the rich.


It's ironic that the high tax welfare state keeps young people unemployed which in turn makes them more dependent on mother government to bail them out.
post #17 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Wow, the Tea Party is really making a mess of things, isn't it?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald II View Post

It does. Inequality breeds social problems. It's just a fact, sadly, with loads of good scientific evidence to back it up. Our governments have supported the rich and not the poor. We are paying for it here.

<speechless>
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #18 of 122
As in the 1991, LA riots, or the UK riots of the mid 80s, or the Watts riots, or riots almost anywhere else, they trash their own communities... shooting holes in their own ship so to speak. It's as if they are unaware of the identity of their common enemy, and thus take out their frustrations and pent up anger on each other. Similarly with inner city gangs: they fight amongst themselves, seemingly unaware that they are being played by a common enemy. It's another part of human nature at work.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #19 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

As in the 1991, LA riots, or the UK riots of the mid 80s, or the Watts riots, or riots almost anywhere else, they trash their own communities... shooting holes in their own ship so to speak. It's as if they are unaware of the identity of their common enemy, and thus take out their frustrations and pent up anger on each other. Similarly with inner city gangs: they fight amongst themselves, seemingly unaware that they are being played by a common enemy. It's another part of human nature at work.

Inner city gangs fight over illegal drug retail areas. It's funded and fueled by the gang leaders. No use blaming "the man" in the next neighborhood over.
post #20 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Okay so I've heard some "man on the street" interviews. What I can guess is that the massive welfare state that the UK constructed instilled a condition where young people think the benefits they get from the government are actually rights and now that they are being cut back it's some sort of intolerable infringement on them. Reducing housing benefits or cutting back subsidies for university is all of a sudden a tax increase on the poor to favor the rich.


It's ironic that the high tax welfare state keeps young people unemployed which in turn makes them more dependent on mother government to bail them out.

That's not what's going on. You'll see that reduction in support for education harms the poor in relation to the rich; the rich have mum and dad to pay. Simply, while social mobility in EU is easier than in the US (American Dream anybody?) it's getting harder and harder for people who are poor to make anything more of themselves. Getting impossibly hard.
post #21 of 122
Thread Starter 
I really don't see this small minority as having a leg to stand on. They're just idiots. There have always been idiots and there always will be idiots. These idiots just happen to have access to cell phones and Twitter. They get a lot from society,but now it's time to give them some more of it from within a prison. You riot and loot, you pay.

The rest of the population deserve and need what they get when they need it, these people at the moment don't.

They should be punished not just as punishment, but so others know they'll pay a steep price for that flat screen tv.

Load up the plastic bullets.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #22 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Inner city gangs fight over illegal drug retail areas. It's funded and fueled by the gang leaders.

Everyone's in the illegal drug dealing game for the money, from the lowest street hood, to the big banks. It's one of the few examples of the free market at work, especially at street level: there's no government regulations, no safety standards, no taxes to pay, no complex bureaucracy and paperwork to deal with, no health insurance to pay, no minimum wage to adhere to, no trade unions to bicker with, and no lawyers....

If you have a disagreement with a client, you deal with it via threats; if that doesn't work, then a bunch of thugs armed with baseball bats can do the trick. Failing that, you shoot them. It's the Ayn Rand model of unfettered capitalism at work... aka "mafiocracy".

Quote:
No use blaming "the man" in the next neighborhood over.

It's not about the "next neighborhood over". They are all in the same boat, no matter what street they're from, in what neighborhood, in which city they're from, what colors they wear, and all the other arbitrary handles associated with the street-level drug trade. They all have a common enemy who they don't recognize as such, on account being unable to associate any particular individual as "the enemy". So they go for the nearest "available" object of their angst: the guy across the street, or those wearing a different uniform.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #23 of 122
Hopefully, hopefully.

Looters, loot.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #24 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald II View Post

That's not what's going on. You'll see that reduction in support for education harms the poor in relation to the rich; the rich have mum and dad to pay. Simply, while social mobility in EU is easier than in the US (American Dream anybody?) it's getting harder and harder for people who are poor to make anything more of themselves. Getting impossibly hard.

Earth to rioters in the UK. Life is not fair. Get over it. Over and out.
post #25 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Earth to rioters in the UK. Life is not fair. Get over it. Over and out.

I will point out that when nations have taken that perspective too far it has ... not worked out too well for people like you. Let them eat cake.

Countries have welfare and market interventions for the poor so you and I don't get guillotined or shot or, well, looted. Your self interest is self destructive.
post #26 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald II View Post

I will point out that when nations have taken that perspective too far it has ... not worked out too well for people like you. Let them eat cake.

Countries have welfare and market interventions for the poor so you and I don't get guillotined or shot or, well, looted. Your self interest is self destructive.

Yea right. You're a rube.
post #27 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Wow, the Tea Party is really making a mess of things, isn't it?

Sick sense of humor you have.
post #28 of 122
[QUOTE=Hands Sandon;1917799]I really don't see this small minority as having a leg to stand on. They're just idiots. There have always been idiots and there always will be idiots. These idiots just happen to have access to cell phones and Twitter. They get a lot from society,but now it's time to give them some more of it from within a prison. You riot and loot, you pay.

The rest of the population deserve and need what they get when they need it, these people at the moment don't.

They should be punished not just as punishment, but so others know they'll pay a steep price for that flat screen tv.

Load up the plastic bullets.[/QUOTE These people are worthless scum who have nothing else to do but destroy and ruin others lives. Lock them up and throw away the key I say.No bail at all and prison time for 10 years at least.
post #29 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

These people are worthless scum who have nothing else to do but destroy and ruin others lives. Lock them up and throw away the key I say.No bail at all and prison time for 10 years at least.

Here's an interview with a couple of the protesters and some vigilantes- http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today...00/9560646.stm

They definitely need to get longer sentences because they were involved in activities that endangered peoples lives and spread destruction. Interestingly though it seems at least some of these people will get their way and only be charged for minimal offenses like theft-

"A 23-year-old scaffolder broke down into tears in court this morning after admitting taking part in the looting in Hackney.

Father of two Christopher Heart, of Hurst Road, Chingford, was found wearing a pair of brand new Lacoste trainers and a bodywarmer with the security tag still on at about 11pm on Monday.

He pleaded guilty to entering JD Sports in Mare Street with intent to steal and was bailed under curfew for sentencing at Wood Green crown court."

and...

"A Hackney teenager who was found with bundles of scratch cards, a bottle of Southern Comfort and £90 in cash during Monday's violent looting in the area has denied receiving stolen goods at Highbury Corner magistrates' court today.

Adam Ozdas, 19, who lives in Hindrey Street, near Clarence Street where some of the worst riots took place, claims he found the scratch cards and was planning to hand them into police. He said the other items were his own.

He bailed under curfew to return on 23 September."
~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/20...-day-four-live
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #30 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald II View Post

I will point out that when nations have taken that perspective too far it has ... not worked out too well for people like you. Let them eat cake.

Countries have welfare and market interventions for the poor so you and I don't get guillotined or shot or, well, looted. Your self interest is self destructive.


That's right, and also to have access to a large military. If someone can't get healthcare after fighting in a war for their country why fight?
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #31 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Earth to rioters in the UK. Life is not fair. Get over it. Over and out.



Compassionate conservatism.

Earth to everyone looking for work in America: life isnt fair. Get over it.

Earth to everyone in a burning building: life isnt fair. Stop whining.

Abraham Lincoln to the slaves: Life is not fair; perhaps it might have been better if you werent negroes. Plainly: get over it. Sincerely, Earth.

Earth to the parents of everyone shot by the conservative nationalist Anders Beiring Breivik: wah wah wah wah.
post #32 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post



Compassionate conservatism.

Earth to everyone looking for work in America: life isn’t fair. Get over it.

Earth to everyone in a burning building: life isn’t fair. Stop whining.

Abraham Lincoln to the slaves: “Life is not fair; perhaps it might have been better if you weren’t negroes. Plainly: get over it. Sincerely, Earth.”

Earth to the parents of everyone shot by the conservative nationalist Anders Beiring Breivik: “wah wah wah wah.”

Once the government starts playing the "it's not fair" game things go down hill fast.
post #33 of 122
Thread Starter 
The proper way to deal with these untouchable degenerates- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...d-rioters.html



Two utterly contradictory statements-

"17.59 ACPO Chief Sir Hugh Orde vows: 'Rioters will get a long time in prison.'
17.56 Two men have been sentenced to 10 weeks and 16 weeks for their part in last night's disorder in Manchester, Greater Manchester Police reports. The force tweets: "Swift justice," adding they will be the "first of many"."
~ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...iots-live.html

The rioters will see this as a badge of honor and it certainly won't make them feel any less untouchable. Had the sentences been 10-16 years, like they deserve, then they'd think twice.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #34 of 122
Just so I'm clear:

People who loot, plunder and steal and use violence or the threat of violence to advance their goals and desire are degenerate scumbags and should be dealt with using swift and direct violence to stop their depredations?

Is that correct?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #35 of 122
Thread Starter 
"A Malaysian student who was mugged by youths posing as good Samaritans during the London riots has said they threatened to stab him.

Ashraf Haziq, 20, was seen in a YouTube video bleeding after being punched in the jaw less than a month after arriving in Britain. Hooded youths initially pretended to help him to his feet - then went through his rucksack, stealing his mobile phone and wallet, in Barking, east London.

Ashraf, from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, relived his ordeal from his hospital bed when he was visited by a friend who filmed the chat and posted it online.

"They threatened to stab me, they told me they had knives," Ashraf says in the footage, available on YouTube and translated by Channel 4 News.

"Some of them were quite young, maybe still in primary school. They had their hoods on and demanded my bicycle."

Ashraf was due to undergo an operation on his broken jaw today."
~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/20...fth-night-live
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #36 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Just so I'm clear:

People who loot, plunder and steal and use violence or the threat of violence to advance their goals and desire are degenerate scumbags and should be dealt with using swift and direct violence to stop their depredations?

Is that correct?

These people need to be taught a lesson and the worst one's are going to get one. They think they're untouchable, but that's over and so will be the cocky smiles and intimidating BS that they've been thriving on. Once they're out of jail, they'll face real justice. The English won't allow this thuggery. Their names and addresses will be made public and violent justice will be inflicted on them.

It'll be illegal, but will they get caught? NO. The police will get it, we've had it with these clowns.





If your comment is about taxes then continue it in another thread for the time being so we can focus on these events, please.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #37 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

These people need to be taught a lesson and the worst one's are going to get one. They think they're untouchable, but that's over and so will be the cocky smiles and intimidating BS that they've been thriving on. Once they're out of jail, they'll face real justice. The English won't allow this thuggery. Their names and addresses will be made public and violent justice will be inflicted on them.

It'll be illegal, but will they get caught? NO. The police will get it, we've had it with these clowns.





If your comment is about taxes then continue it in another thread for the time being so we can focus on these events, please.

My question is about those who loot, plunder and steal and use violence or the threat of violence to perpetrate this looting, plunder and theft. These kind of people are degenerate scumbags in your view?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #38 of 122
Oh stop it, MJ.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #39 of 122
I think it's a valid question. What are your thoughts, BR?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #40 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

These people need to be taught a lesson and the worst one's are going to get one. They think they're untouchable, but that's over and so will be the cocky smiles and intimidating BS that they've been thriving on. Once they're out of jail, they'll face real justice. The English won't allow this thuggery. Their names and addresses will be made public and violent justice will be inflicted on them.

It'll be illegal, but will they get caught? NO. The police will get it, we've had it with these clowns.

If your comment is about taxes then continue it in another thread for the time being so we can focus on these events, please.

Don't really care about MJs point, but this post is a bit disturbing. You believe that people deserve to be the focus of vigilante justice?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Ignorant Scum Rioters Trash England (not banks this time)