or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012

Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012 - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I KNOW. I mean, I love Lion's autocorrect; it's a great new tool it just sometimes acts like a complete tool and gives me the wrong words.

I have only one complaint with it: I want to be able to define my own corrections. You know, like how the applications of the iWork suite let you define autocorrections. I want that SYSTEM-WIDE.

I'm not sure of the priority but you might be define some manually in System Preferences » Language & Text » Text tab.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

i'm not sure of the priority but you might be define some manually in system preferences… » language & text » text tab.

YAY.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #43 of 44
Does it makes sence they double the resolution on such a 'small' screen? I think not.

What do you do with such a resolution?
What if they are looking more to the big picture? Like, streaming to hdtv's, imac and macbooks in hq? To make it a 'habit'..

That would be nice.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurent05 View Post

Does it makes sence they double the resolution on such a 'small' screen? I think not.

Being an old guy it is not a big deal for me. The iPads resolution isn't that bad! However I have to admit that my IPhone 4 screen looks pretty good. Plus I would love to play all HD movies at full resolution.

In the end the value in such screens is for the user to decide.
Quote:
What do you do with such a resolution?

the same thing you do now.
Quote:
What if they are looking more to the big picture? Like, streaming to hdtv's, imac and macbooks in hq? To make it a 'habit'..

That would be nice.

For the life of me I don't understand the desire to stream FROM a portable device. At least not as a normal everyday occurrence. For business it could be great though.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012