or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012

Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012 - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I KNOW. I mean, I love Lion's autocorrect; it's a great new tool it just sometimes acts like a complete tool and gives me the wrong words.

I have only one complaint with it: I want to be able to define my own corrections. You know, like how the applications of the iWork suite let you define autocorrections. I want that SYSTEM-WIDE.

I'm not sure of the priority but you might be define some manually in System Preferences » Language & Text » Text tab.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

i'm not sure of the priority but you might be define some manually in system preferences… » language & text » text tab.

YAY.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
post #43 of 44
Does it makes sence they double the resolution on such a 'small' screen? I think not.

What do you do with such a resolution?
What if they are looking more to the big picture? Like, streaming to hdtv's, imac and macbooks in hq? To make it a 'habit'..

That would be nice.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurent05 View Post

Does it makes sence they double the resolution on such a 'small' screen? I think not.

Being an old guy it is not a big deal for me. The iPads resolution isn't that bad! However I have to admit that my IPhone 4 screen looks pretty good. Plus I would love to play all HD movies at full resolution.

In the end the value in such screens is for the user to decide.
Quote:
What do you do with such a resolution?

the same thing you do now.
Quote:
What if they are looking more to the big picture? Like, streaming to hdtv's, imac and macbooks in hq? To make it a 'habit'..

That would be nice.

For the life of me I don't understand the desire to stream FROM a portable device. At least not as a normal everyday occurrence. For business it could be great though.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple nears trial production of high-res iPad 3 coming in early 2012