or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › So, is Lion worth the upgrade?

So, is Lion worth the upgrade? - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

It's an option, I will check which of the available options will be the most suitable.

That will be interesting!
Let's see what you've got...
post #42 of 45
[QUOTE=KingOfSomewhereHot;1939609]

IN any case, one App out of many dozens required a paid update... I really don't see how thats so burdensome or unreasonable as the OS progresses.
/QUOTE]

Burdensome? That depends on how many languages you have to re-purchase. It could become very burdensome.
ADS
ADS
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

Burdensome? That depends on how many languages you have to re-purchase. It could become very burdensome.

So keep running Panther! ... But that's hardly a reason to make a blanket statement that "most people would've better waiting until 10.7.4", as some are doing. In fact, very few users would be affected by upgrading, and a few (like yourself?) might be better off had the stayed with Panther.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

So keep running Panther! ...But that's hardly a reason to make a blanket statement that "most people would've better waiting until 10.7.4", as some are doing. In fact, very few users would be affected by upgrading, and a few (like yourself?) might be better off had the stayed with Panther.

And just where did you get the idea that i said anything like that? You have me mixed up with someone else.

Furthermore, I am using Snow Leopard and before that Leopard. Where did you get the idea that I was using Panther. NOT for a long time.
ADS
ADS
post #45 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

And just where did you get the idea that i said anything like that? You have me mixed up with someone else.

Furthermore, I am using Snow Leopard and before that Leopard. Where did you get the idea that I was using Panther. NOT for a long time.

You're just taking it too personally... This entire thread head evolved into a select few "claiming" that no one should upgrade before, say, an x.4 update is available.
I was being facetious when I suggested that "you" were running Panther... Sorry you didn't figure that out.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › So, is Lion worth the upgrade?