or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › In case you were wondering... A little update from me

In case you were wondering... A little update from me

post #1 of 3
Hey there... I am now in Perth, Australia. Any advice, ideas, job tips, and so on will be much appreciated. Seems nice, never been to the Western part of Australia before.

I have a residency visa so I can live and work in Australia indefinitely, but I can't leave the country until a "return authorisation" (called an RRV) is granted for another five years. Obviously, I hope to get this sorted out somehow over the next several months... Not a trivial matter.

OK, maybe more later. Cheers.
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Hey there... I am now in Perth, Australia. Any advice, ideas, job tips, and so on will be much appreciated. Seems nice, never been to the Western part of Australia before.

I have a residency visa so I can live and work in Australia indefinitely, but I can't leave the country until a "return authorisation" (called an RRV) is granted for another five years. Obviously, I hope to get this sorted out somehow over the next several months... Not a trivial matter.

OK, maybe more later. Cheers.

What kind of work are you looking for?How far are you from Sydney?Good Luck marv
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

What kind of work are you looking for?How far are you from Sydney?Good Luck marv

Cheers... Apple-related but not necessarily at an Apple Store/ Telcos that want to change the status quo (because they have a lot of Apple devices on their networks now)/ Web Development/ Learn iOS Development/ Do An MBA/ Something Different.

Perth is closer to Bali than it is to Sydney...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › In case you were wondering... A little update from me