or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Dead Man Walking: The President Obama won't be reelected thread.

Dead Man Walking: The President Obama won't be reelected thread. - Page 23

post #881 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post

I guess if you run out of traction on claims about his past then there's not much left to do other than make shit up about the future.
Let me introduce you to the Libertarians, whose entire being is defined by distorting the past and making shit up about the future.

lol.gif

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #882 of 886
Quote:

Let me introduce you to the Libertarians, whose entire being is defined by distorting the past and making shit up about the future.

1eek.gif

The scary part is that you actually believe that. Well that and the obvious prejudice, stereotyping and bigotry.

What's even better is jimmac laughing at your prejudice, stereotyping and bigotry.

What's next? Going on about black people eating fried chicken and Jewish people being cheap?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #883 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Quote:

1eek.gif

The scary part is that you actually believe that. Well that and the obvious prejudice, stereotyping and bigotry.

What's even better is jimmac laughing at your prejudice, stereotyping and bigotry.

What's next? Going on about black people eating fried chicken and Jewish people being cheap?

lol.gif

It's ok MJ. I'm sure not all Libertarians ( as a matter of fact I know some personally ) are as prone to subterfuge and obfuscation as some I've run across here.1wink.gif

post #884 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

It's here. It's anything but queer since it has been absolutely predictable and the reality is crashing down so there is no chance of it going away.

Obama is a one-term president. He will not be reelected.

The points that plot the line are becoming clear and not only are they not pretty for Obama and his reelection prospects, they are outright scary for most folks because of the violent calls to action and self-delusions that are emanating from the political left.

Matt Stoller asks what can be done about Obama because so much destruction is being done to the Democrats. The part he forgets is that the Democrat are merely being led by him and that the policies enacted would not be any more successful if someone could articulate them better, be more forceful or go bigger.

The damage is massive.

The die is cast. The numbers won't change and the question is whether to have a party challenge and go down in flames or go down in an even uglier way.

The Telegraph notes Obama is the candidate of fear and the status quo. The only chance Democrats have in 2012 is to literally scare people to death so badly that they refuse to leave their homes and vote on the fact that many of them haven't been employed for large sections of Obama's entire first term.

Maureen Dowd is thinking one and done.
(Maybe he was never that force Maureen, check your premises.)
Mis...mis....dis.... perhaps the solutions are just wrong rather than just being mistimed, miscommunicated, mishandled, etc.
It's almost like the producers have to produce rather than having utopia arrive by fiat.

How has Obama treated those who actually have to do the work? Victor Davis Hanson has the answer.
Meanwhile in all these wonderful blue state areas, the looters are busy looting.....

Nate Silver hits on a "paradox" only confusing to those who buy the leftist delusions.

What is the "paradox"? In all the areas where the economy is doing well, aka where there are not blue-state, heavily regulated and unionized policies, Obama has not gotten much credit for a decent economy largely because those economies operate in opposition to him.

Don't worry though, the paradox will be resolved by screaming racism.

If they aren't resolved by screaming that then don't worry. Just threaten them and take those son's of bitches out.

Remember the ideal model is Europe where 40% of the perpetually cared for population are suffering from mental illness.

But they aren't really suffering from mental illness. You are if you expect policies of Obama to have been effective and desire to hold him accountable for what he has done as president.

Does anyone seriously believe Obama will be reelected? See if you can defend that claim without claiming -isms or exhibiting any mental illness.

As ever, an all wrong, misguided and utterly distorted view on reality. 

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #885 of 886
Quote:

Do you see any evidence or indication that (1) there is a reasonable chance this might happen, and (b) that the majority of the people would "roll over", whatever that means? What does that mean by the way - is that a snide reference to the majority exercising their free will and constitutional rights and electing someone you disapprove of?

"The majority, oppressing an individual, is guilty of a crime, abuses its strength, and by acting on the law of the strongest breaks up the foundations of society."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:

It seems to me that this just another fantasy-driven assertion of future malfeasance by Obama - a bit like the latest crop of "Obama Prophecies" emails about visions of him shooting bald eagles etc. that are polluting inboxes. But I guess if you run out of traction on claims about his past then there's not much left to do other than make shit up about the future. It has the advantage that it can't be disproved immediately and you can always hope that by the time it hasn't happened that everyone will have forgotten how silly it was.

Interesting theory.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #886 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Quote:

Do you see any evidence or indication that (1) there is a reasonable chance this might happen, and (b) that the majority of the people would "roll over", whatever that means? What does that mean by the way - is that a snide reference to the majority exercising their free will and constitutional rights and electing someone you disapprove of?

"The majority, oppressing an individual, is guilty of a crime, abuses its strength, and by acting on the law of the strongest breaks up the foundations of society."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:

It seems to me that this just another fantasy-driven assertion of future malfeasance by Obama - a bit like the latest crop of "Obama Prophecies" emails about visions of him shooting bald eagles etc. that are polluting inboxes. But I guess if you run out of traction on claims about his past then there's not much left to do other than make shit up about the future. It has the advantage that it can't be disproved immediately and you can always hope that by the time it hasn't happened that everyone will have forgotten how silly it was.

Interesting theory.

Quote:

-- Thomas Jefferson

Yes and curiously enough ( since our founding fathers were choosing to leave a situation similar to this ) now days what we have is the minority attempting to control the majority through their power. The wealthy want to get breaks through the idea that it will ( eventually ) " Trickle down "  which we know doesn't really work or things would be going great by now since they've been getting this for years. This control extends beyond money into many other areas. They've had the money and support of our leaders until just recently. However as the American voter wakes up time for a change.1wink.gif

Just more proof that given a choice the human will sometimes take the easy way out for themselves no matter what it does to their less fortunate counter part.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Dead Man Walking: The President Obama won't be reelected thread.