or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon, AT&T introduce new prepaid plans ahead of iPhone refresh

Verizon, AT&T introduce new prepaid plans ahead of iPhone refresh - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike View Post

Wow! $16?! Yet another reason why I'd like to move across the pond.
Just curious, what does a plan with more minutes cost?

1 month sim only contract 300 minutes $24
12 month contract 300 minutes $16
12 month contract 600 minutes $24

all with 3000 texts, 1GB data & tethering with Three Mobile (I don't work for them!!).

If you want to push the boat out, $40 (£25) gets you 2000 minutes, 5000 texts & unlimited data!
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdyB View Post

1 month sim only contract 300 minutes $24
12 month contract 300 minutes $16
12 month contract 600 minutes $24

all with 3000 texts, 1GB data & tethering with Three Mobile (I don't work for them!!).

If you want to push the boat out, $40 (£25) gets you 2000 minutes, 5000 texts & unlimited data!

This just goes to show that in the Corporate States of America, we get punished for wanting to participate in modern technology with the rest of the world.

"iOS 5 is the best phone we've ever made..." - Phil Schiller - Special Event September 12, 2012

"iOS 5 is the best phone we've ever made..." - Phil Schiller - Special Event September 12, 2012

post #43 of 44
Is there an iPhone app which can really track my minute usage whenever I call? I tried few apps but they login to my account page, but it doesn't tell us the updated minutes.

Any recommendation?

Thanks
post #44 of 44
a cheaper iPhone option
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon, AT&T introduce new prepaid plans ahead of iPhone refresh