or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › How come greyed out sherlock in IE?

How come greyed out sherlock in IE?

post #1 of 3
In OS 9.2.2 and IE 5.1.3 (4012) the Sherlock button is greyed out. It says Sherlock may not be properly installed... whats up? should I just get rid of it?
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #2 of 3
In order to have Sherlock available for IE, you must have an original - not an alias - in your Apple Menu. Quit IE, put the original Sherlock app in the Apple Menu, and then restart IE. It should work. I had this same problem and it took me a week to find the answer. I forget where.
post #3 of 3
[quote]Originally posted by rambo47:
<strong>In order to have Sherlock available for IE, you must have an original - not an alias - in your Apple Menu. Quit IE, put the original Sherlock app in the Apple Menu, and then restart IE. It should work. I had this same problem and it took me a week to find the answer. I forget where. </strong><hr></blockquote>

that is very dumb, I like where my sherlock is... fvck IE.......
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › How come greyed out sherlock in IE?