or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › ITC reviewing Apple patent victory over HTC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ITC reviewing Apple patent victory over HTC - Page 2

post #41 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Millions of Americans have Samsung, HTC and Motorola phones. If Apple wins all patent cases and all companies mentioned as well as Google are forced to shut down operations, these Americans would lose their phones. Before they can afford to get a replacement, grievous bodily harms could come to them and they would not be able to text or phone a friend for help.

Apple must be stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freckledbruh View Post

Um why? Android OEMs rarely update their phones (HTC is an exception although the updates are few and far between) so whatever phones that have been purchased prior to the decision aren't going to stop functioning so they wouldn't be losing their phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Sounds like the reasoning that justified U.S. investment banks getting bailed out by the U.S. taxpayer because if they were allowed to pay for their mistakes, it would destroy our borrowing-based economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

And all those millions will still have those phones if Apple wins. However, the millions following will have to make another choice when they purchase a new phone from the phones that are allowed to be sold then. Nobody will be going around gathering up the phones from these people or shutting their service off. You sound ridiculous here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Don't hyperventilate. Samsung, HTC, etc can pay for the use of the IP (assuming they lose).


"Grievous bodily harm"!! Seriously, that's not enough of a hint of satire? What happened to good old fashioned intelligence? Ridiculous indeed.
post #42 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

I know you're paid to come here and defend him, and generally propagandize and distract, but, a) no one really believes that's why he left the board -- i.e., post hoc fallacy, or, sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence, despite how it's attempted to be spun, and the more likely truth is that Steve Jobs allowed him to resign rather than simply kicking his ass to the curb -- and b) it's irrelevant to the point under discussion, although, combined with his alleged mole-like activities, your post would support the double agent allegation, if your post were to the point and that were actually what happened, which is unlikely at best.

Why do people perpetuate the argument that Schmidt was on the Apple board to be a *mole*? Don't you realize that makes Apple and Jobs sound really really stupid? This is particularly true since Google acquired Android in 2005, before Schmidt joined the Apple board in late 2006?

Why do you hate Apple so much? Why do you insist on characterizing Steve Jobs as an idiot?
post #43 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Why do people perpetuate the argument that Schmidt was on the Apple board to be a *mole*? Don't you realize that makes Apple and Jobs sound really really stupid? This is particularly since Google acquired Android in 2005, before Schmidt joined the Apple board in late 2006?

Why do you hate Apple so much? Why do you insist on characterizing Steve Jobs as an idiot?

yea that's another thing I never understood...

the overly (though you can't really say wrongly perhaps excessive but that's a perspective thing) litigious Apple is going to allow this man to steal their ideas...and do nothing about it?
post #44 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

"Grievous bodily harm"!! Seriously, that's not enough of a hint of satire? What happened to good old fashioned intelligence? Ridiculous indeed.

Yeah, nothing says intelligent more than throwing out an insult rather than making a point.
2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
Reply
2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
Reply
post #45 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

even better. so HTC phones work like iPhones now?

According to the judge in this case, they do.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #46 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by majjo View Post

As someone who uses both an HTC Vision (aka Tmobile G2) and an iPhone 4, they are quite different. IMO, people who make the "Android is a direct copy of iOS" or "HTCs look exactly like iphones" have never used an HTC or android device before, or are blinded by fanboyism.

The copy argument only holds water in one instance: the samsung touchwiz UI.

I notice HTC changed the slide to unlock thing to a rather stupid "pull the ring" thing.

It's frikking annoying, just like any Android device I've tried, using them seems to be a string of annoyances, from things opening when they shouldn't to other things not doing what they should.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #47 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

I notice HTC changed the slide to unlock thing to a rather stupid "pull the ring" thing.

It's frikking annoying, just like any Android device I've tried, using them seems to be a string of annoyances, from things opening when they shouldn't to other things not doing what they should.

no offense...but your opinion on anything Android is moot considering your hyperbolic hatred of anything not Apple.

The pull the ring thing is simple. Pull it to one of the 4 icons to open their corresponding apps...or pull it up to unlock the phone. I have a similar thing on my MIUI lockscreen...nothing annoying about it unless you're a nitpicky person...

And I'm asking you...a layman...do you think HTC phones work like iPhones...if so, how so?

PS...wasn't slide to unlock invalidated? (serious question as I'm unsure)

PPS...I challenge anyone who may have Modern Combat 2 installed to a match... name is AbsoluteDesignz I'm epic and I don't cheat.
post #48 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

you are basing your opinion of a man on your desire for him to be unethical...besides if he worked to produce it, left before in 92 it was filed, of course the idea is in his head....it doesn't indicate any malice on his part.

Almost as bad as the people who say Schmidt was a double agent on the Apple board.

AppleInsider: "For its part, Apple has said in its court filings that Google executive Andy Rubin worked under the inventors of the '263 patent during his time as a low-level engineer at Apple and may have drawn inspiration for the Android framework then."

Let me paraphrase so you understand....If Andy Rubin worked under the inventors during the conception and development of the '236 patent in question and now the function of that patent is being used within the framework of Android, why can't I maintain that if it's true, I feel that it is unethical behavior? It's entirely possible, isn't it?

I don't desire him, or even anyone at Apple, to be unethical but if these words are true, it is my opinion that he acted in an unethical manner. What is so hard to understand about that?

Stop putting words in my mouth.
You talkin' to me?
Reply
You talkin' to me?
Reply
post #49 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

AppleInsider: "For its part, Apple has said in its court filings that Google executive Andy Rubin worked under the inventors of the '263 patent during his time as a low-level engineer at Apple and may have drawn inspiration for the Android framework then."

Let me paraphrase so you understand....If Andy Rubin worked under the inventors during the conception and development of the '236 patent in question and now the function of that patent is being used within the framework of Android, why can't I maintain that if it's true, I feel that it is unethical behavior? It's entirely possible, isn't it?

I don't desire him, or even anyone at Apple, to be unethical but if these words are true, it is my opinion that he acted in an unethical manner. What is so hard to understand about that?

Stop putting words in my mouth.

unethical implies malicious intent...none was shown. Was Andy Rubin working on his master plan to undermine Apple for 13 years before Google bought Android? Also it only states that he worked under the inventors of the patent (that is the API patent right?) not that he worked on it. For all we know he was getting them coffee.

I personally think it is a stretch to believe that he worked on a master plan for 13 years before Google bought Android and then another 3 years before Android was released to the masses.

Granted I also think a patent on APIs (if that is what this patent covers) is ridiculous in this day and age...much like a patent on applications would be.
post #50 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Don't hyperventilate. Samsung, HTC, etc can pay for the use of the IP (assuming they lose).

Not really. All these lawsuits are not about charging fees for the IPs. It's about stopping competition from producing devices. It's about keeping a monopoly position. If Apple acts like MSFT and just collect $5 per Android device nobody would really care.
post #51 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

yea that's another thing I never understood...

the overly (though you can't really say wrongly perhaps excessive but that's a perspective thing) litigious Apple is going to allow this man to steal their ideas...and do nothing about it?

Notice how there is no answer to this?
post #52 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Notice how there is no answer to this?

there's no answer to a lot of things. like how people think the Tab was banned for looking like an iPad when it was banned for looking like a drawing of a product never to exist from Apple
post #53 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

there's no answer to a lot of things. like how people think the Tab was banned for looking like an iPad when it was banned for looking like a drawing of a product never to exist from Apple

Are you referring to Apple's sketches of an etch-a-sketch without the knobs?
post #54 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

there's no answer to a lot of things. like how people think the Tab was banned for looking like an iPad when it was banned for looking like a drawing of a product never to exist from Apple

What kind of answer are you looking for? You know dang well this was discussed in the thread when it happened. Several people responded to you and Gator that the community design case probably would not have been filed if Samsung hadn't completely changed it's design before release to copy the iPad. Some (myself included) said that if Apple used the same community design against something like the Transformer, then perhaps Apple would be overreaching. Just because people don't agree completely with you doesn't mean there is some "answer" being avoided.
2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
Reply
2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
Reply
post #55 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

unethical implies malicious intent...none was shown. Was Andy Rubin working on his master plan to undermine Apple for 13 years before Google bought Android? Also it only states that he worked under the inventors of the patent (that is the API patent right?) not that he worked on it. For all we know he was getting them coffee.

I personally think it is a stretch to believe that he worked on a master plan for 13 years before Google bought Android and then another 3 years before Android was released to the masses.

Granted I also think a patent on APIs (if that is what this patent covers) is ridiculous in this day and age...much like a patent on applications would be.

I did not say, nor did the article state or imply, that Andy Rubin conspired to steal patents for a yet to be conceived future mobile smartphone OS 13 years before Android. What the article implies (which I quoted earlier) is that he remembered the method the Apple engineers developed for that API and used it for the Android OS because it was a very important aspect of how it functioned. Again, stop putting words in my mouth.
You talkin' to me?
Reply
You talkin' to me?
Reply
post #56 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by drobforever View Post

Not really. All these lawsuits are not about charging fees for the IPs. It's about stopping competition from producing devices. It's about keeping a monopoly position. If Apple acts like MSFT and just collect $5 per Android device nobody would really care.

That's because no one would copy anything from Microsoft because they can't come up with anything original and compelling, so they have to charge a royalty to make money. And if Apple spends billions on R&D to come up with an industry changing product such as the iPad, I certainly hope they would defend their design. Apple has been burnt before. You know, the "look and feel" thing. It's called Windows.

I don't blame Stevie Apple for not playing nice in the sandbox if Sammy Sung is copying the same cool looking sandcastle that Stevie built. It took a long time for Stevie to conceive and create such a cool looking sandcastle.
You talkin' to me?
Reply
You talkin' to me?
Reply
post #57 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

no offense...but your opinion on anything Android is moot considering your hyperbolic hatred of anything not Apple.

The pull the ring thing is simple. Pull it to one of the 4 icons to open their corresponding apps...or pull it up to unlock the phone. I have a similar thing on my MIUI lockscreen...nothing annoying about it unless you're a nitpicky person...

And I'm asking you...a layman...do you think HTC phones work like iPhones...if so, how so?

PS...wasn't slide to unlock invalidated? (serious question as I'm unsure)

PPS...I challenge anyone who may have Modern Combat 2 installed to a match... name is AbsoluteDesignz I'm epic and I don't cheat.

It works ok on the Evo 3D but on the Salsa and Cha Cha it's abysmal.

I sell Android phones and iPhones all day long and demonstrate them both many times a day.

Android still feels like a cheap second rate copy, especially in the mid to low range which make up the majority of sales.

It's you who seems delusional if you thing trying to swipe a ring thing fifteen times to unlock a screen, only to be met with a jiggly, wobbly dance before snapping back into place, is acceptable.

Maybe I should post a video to YouTube so people can see for themselves just how bad they can be.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #58 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

That's because no one would copy anything from Microsoft because they can't come up with anything original and compelling, so they have to charge a royalty to make money. And if Apple spends billions on R&D to come up with an industry changing product such as the iPad, I certainly hope they would defend their design. Apple has been burnt before. You know, the "look and feel" thing. It's called Windows.

The patents involved in most of these lawsuits are nothing special, and wouldn't need 'billions on R&D" to discover. Most of them are just simple stuffs being built in any mobile device/software. Now nobody can deny that Apple is the best in the industry to combine all these simple stuffs in a way that's attractive to customers, let's not pretend that people would need to spend billions to make a frame look certain way or to make batteries switch on/off at certain time or to make an antenna receives signals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

I don't blame Stevie Apple for not playing nice in the sandbox if Sammy Sung is copying the same cool looking sandcastle that Stevie built. It took a long time for Stevie to conceive and create such a cool looking sandcastle.

While iOS is the best mobile software to date, the frame of iPad is nothing new, it looks just like a normal TV/Monitor, just smaller. I guess I couldn't understand how people here can keep making a big deal out of the 'look and feel' thing.
post #59 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Now that the Modern Combat 2 challenge has come to light, I feel safe with saying.....grow up. What are you, about 23 and still living in mommy and daddy's basement? I bet you stay up all night playing WOW, too.

I did not say, nor did the article state or imply, that Andy Rubin conspired to steal patents for a yet to be conceived future mobile smartphone OS 13 years before Android. What the article implies (which I quoted earlier) is that he remembered the method the Apple engineers developed for that API and used it for the Android OS because it was a very important aspect of how it functioned. Again, stop putting words in my mouth.

And you talk about Apple fanboys having bling hatred? You're just plain ignorant.

well I tried to lighten the mood with the modern combat thing but I guess you're just a dick.

and no I'm not a WOW player. my late grandfather was and he was a 71 year old....
post #60 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Why do people perpetuate the argument that Schmidt was on the Apple board to be a *mole*? Don't you realize that makes Apple and Jobs sound really really stupid? This is particularly true since Google acquired Android in 2005, before Schmidt joined the Apple board in late 2006?

Why do you hate Apple so much? Why do you insist on characterizing Steve Jobs as an idiot?

You guys are funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

yea that's another thing I never understood...

the overly (though you can't really say wrongly perhaps excessive but that's a perspective thing) litigious Apple is going to allow this man to steal their ideas...and do nothing about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Notice how there is no answer to this?

Obviously, the answer is that Apple isn't overly litigious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

unethical implies malicious intent...none was shown. Was Andy Rubin working on his master plan to undermine Apple for 13 years before Google bought Android? ...

It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand ethics. Unethical does not imply malicious intent. In fact, much unethical behavior stems from indifference, from simply not caring if one's actions are ethical or not.
post #61 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by drobforever View Post

The patents involved in most of these lawsuits are nothing special, and wouldn't need 'billions on R&D" to discover. Most of them are just simple stuffs being built in any mobile device/software. Now nobody can deny that Apple is the best in the industry to combine all these simple stuffs in a way that's attractive to customers, let's not pretend that people would need to spend billions to make a frame look certain way or to make batteries switch on/off at certain time or to make an antenna receives signals.



While iOS is the best mobile software to date, the frame of iPad is nothing new, it looks just like a normal TV/Monitor, just smaller. I guess I couldn't understand how people here can keep making a big deal out of the 'look and feel' thing.

It looks like an etch-a-sketch without the buttons.
post #62 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

It looks like an etch-a-sketch without the buttons.

Your Fox News-style talking points are getting stale.
post #63 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

I notice HTC changed the slide to unlock thing to a rather stupid "pull the ring" thing.

It's frikking annoying, just like any Android device I've tried, using them seems to be a string of annoyances, from things opening when they shouldn't to other things not doing what they should.

Well, most people end up choosing an Android smartphone.

If you truly Think Different, then buying a second-choice device seems to be your best alternative.
post #64 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post


...grow up.

What are you, about 23 and still living in mommy and daddy's basement? I bet you stay up all night playing WOW, too.

You're just plain ignorant.

This sort of ad hom vitriol should earn a two-week banishment, IMO.
post #65 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

This sort of ad hom vitriol should earn a two-week banishment, IMO.

Butt out, dude. Where do you get off saying that when you and he just joined the forum. I've seen hundreds of guys like him come and go in a heartbeat.

If you'd read the thread, all he talks about is Apple fanboys being blind, when he's being just as blind, even more ignorant and didn't read the article thoroughly. Is he putting up a good debate or is he all over the place? The article talks about Apple accusing Andy Rubin of possibly using the patent within Android because he worked for Apple under the engineers that developed the patent, and he's saying that Andy Rubin had a huge master plan at that time to use the patent in a future, yet to be conceived device. I mean, come on. He's making shit up and putting words in my mouth.

He doesn't even get that when I'm talking about 'look and feel', I'm talking about the overall form factor and the UI combined. He's an uneducated punk that's trying to piss off Apple fans on an Apple fan site, just short of trolling.
You talkin' to me?
Reply
You talkin' to me?
Reply
post #66 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

Well, more people end up getting pushed into an Android smartphone by salespeople trained to push the devices that make the carrier the most money.

If you truly want to be a contrarian, then buying a second-rate device seems to be your best alternative.

There, I fixed it for you.
post #67 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

Well, most people end up choosing an Android smartphone.

If you truly Think Different, then buying a second-choice device seems to be your best alternative.

Most people end up an choosing an iPhone, the rest end up choosing from a range of cheaper phones based mainly on price AND being told these are almost as good as an iPhone.

A very small number of people switch from iPhone's due to peer pressure, mainly rubbish about "closed" and "open", they usually come back p*ssed when they find out they gave away the ease of iTunes and are stuck with a second rate device.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #68 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post


Butt out, dude. Where do you get off ...

He's an uneducated punk

Another two week banishment for this one too, IMO.
post #69 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Most people end up an choosing an iPhone,


In fact, almost 95% of phone buyers decide to buy something OTHER than an iPhone.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-20...tpaces-rivals/
post #70 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

In fact, almost 95% of phone buyers decide to buy something OTHER than an iPhone.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-20...tpaces-rivals/

Which is less than what it was in 2006.

Your point?
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #71 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Which is less than what it was in 2006.

Your point?

My point is that your statement was factually incorrect.

You said "Most people end up an choosing an iPhone,". In fact, most everybody chooses, for whatever reason, NOT to get an iPhone.

Any more questions?
post #72 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Butt out, dude. Where do you get off saying that when you and he just joined the forum. I've seen hundreds of guys like him come and go in a heartbeat.

If you'd read the thread, all he talks about is Apple fanboys being blind, when he's being just as blind, even more ignorant and didn't read the article thoroughly. Is he putting up a good debate or is he all over the place? The article talks about Apple accusing Andy Rubin of possibly using the patent within Android because he worked for Apple under the engineers that developed the patent, and he's saying that Andy Rubin had a huge master plan at that time to use the patent in a future, yet to be conceived device. I mean, come on. He's making shit up and putting words in my mouth.

He doesn't even get that when I'm talking about 'look and feel', I'm talking about the overall form factor and the UI combined. He's an uneducated punk that's trying to piss off Apple fans on an Apple fan site, just short of trolling.

yes asking legitimate questions and pointing out lapses in logic in arguments amongst the Apple cultist (not the fans, the worshippers) is trolling. For someone harping on definitions you sure as hell seem to have never learned what the accepted definition of Troll is. Not surprising.

I guess having dick in your name I should've expected you to he a dickhead.

PS. how can you get upset at my interpretation of your argument (or putting words in your mouth as you say) then completely label me as someone I'm not based solely on me mentioning (as an addendum to my post) that I play a cross platform multiplayer shooter that works for iOS and Android and would like to play against someone?

not only are you an overly emotional dickhead but you're also a hypocritical bitch. sad really. what are you a fifty year old child molester? (I don't believe so but since we are making shit up)
post #73 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

yes asking legitimate questions and pointing out lapses in logic in arguments amongst the Apple cultist (not the fans, the worshippers) is trolling. For someone harping on definitions you sure as hell seem to have never learned what the accepted definition of Troll is. Not surprising. ...

We can't really take you seriously because you come across as just another angry fandroid with an inferiority complex. It's understandable, but you'll feel better if you get professional help.
post #74 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

We can't really take you seriously because you come across as just another angry fandroid with an inferiority complex. It's understandable, but you'll feel better if you get professional help.

how so? because I don't fellate anything Apple does?

Inferiority complex? I CHOSE Android. If I felt so inferior why wouldn't I choose iOS? It's within my budget. Considering I buy Android devices off contract at full retail. Contrary to the iPhanboy myth they can be quite expensive.

I'm a tinkerer as such Android appealed to me. After considering the iPhone for two years along with plenty of hands on time I just wasn't drawn I'm by the app launcher style of iOS.

I recognize that Apple has and will probably continue to change the game for the better I just do not see how redefining a market makes iPhanboys want them to be the only players. I was literally happy as hell when Apple made it's moves. I watch every keynote.

These companies build off each other advancing the scene I'm unprecedented ways.

I don't wish anyone to have a stranglehold (find where I ever said Android will kill iOS or expressed a desire for such)

I support the claims against some Samsung devices (T-Mobile Vibrant perhaps even the GS)

what I don't support are devices being banned based on drawings of non existent products or lawsuits on auto hyperlinking.

If the tab was banned based on the iPad I'd have little to nothing to say.

So yes. I don't think like you. I don't worship a company (any company). I have no stake in this other than personal enjoyment.

Rubin, Jobs, Cook, Schmidt are all strangers who don't give a flying fuck about me. As such I don't care about them. You and yours can't say the same.
post #75 of 101
deleted
post #76 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

yes asking legitimate questions and pointing out lapses in logic in arguments amongst the Apple cultist (not the fans, the worshippers) is trolling.

Be careful. Non-fans are not allowed to be nasty. Unless you are an avowed Apple fan, you can get banned for acting nasty.

If you are not a avowed fan, you need to ignore the junk and focus on substance.
post #77 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

My point is that your statement was factually incorrect.

You said "Most people end up an choosing an iPhone,". In fact, most everybody chooses, for whatever reason, NOT to get an iPhone.

Any more questions?

Most people I sell and demonstrate phones to.

I was being factually correct.

More people buy iPhones than any other model of phone.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #78 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

Inferiority complex? I CHOSE Android. If I felt so inferior why wouldn't I choose iOS?

Go tell some one who cares.

It's hammer time, ignore hammer time.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #79 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Go tell some one who cares.

It's hammer time, ignore hammer time.

lol you're such a loser. carry on then.
post #80 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

yes asking legitimate questions and pointing out lapses in logic in arguments amongst the Apple cultist (not the fans, the worshippers) is trolling. For someone harping on definitions you sure as hell seem to have never learned what the accepted definition of Troll is. Not surprising.

I guess having dick in your name I should've expected you to he a dickhead.

PS. how can you get upset at my interpretation of your argument (or putting words in your mouth as you say) then completely label me as someone I'm not based solely on me mentioning (as an addendum to my post) that I play a cross platform multiplayer shooter that works for iOS and Android and would like to play against someone?

not only are you an overly emotional dickhead but you're also a hypocritical bitch. sad really. what are you a fifty year old child molester? (I don't believe so but since we are making shit up)

Because your interpretation is completely wrong compared to what I said.

Since you obviously have a poor command of the English language, don't know definitions of words and can't capitalize worth a damn, it doesn't surprise me that you can't comprehend what you read, either. I'm not the only one who sees and knows why you're here. I won't bother putting you on my ignore list because you'll be gone before long.

I obviously didn't make up the fact that you're a punk 23 year old (probably younger) living in mom's basement, since your grandpa is 71.

You want to talk-up Android, hang out at the many forums dedicated to your preferred mobile OS device and leave us blind, Apple fanboy lemmings alone.
You talkin' to me?
Reply
You talkin' to me?
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › ITC reviewing Apple patent victory over HTC